The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

It's the Most Wonderful Scents of the Year

Happy December! Great title Biolaeagles!

Starting my morning with CFOW Amish Friendship Bread and Sugar Cookie Dough...yum.

Have a good one. :)

Hey Aria! [smilie=th_wave]

It's Cyanide Soufflé by Spotted Hog....boy, this is delicious...I don't know why but I thought it would be a cinnamon....but its not...it's a sweet bakery.

Great thread title, Biolaeagles!

Michele, glad your appointment went well. Those are no fun.

Melting a gift from a sweet CF pal, Balsam & Sandalwood.

Good one, Biolaeagles!!

Time to shift info Christmas scents - did anyone buy an advent calendar?

Tonight it is Scream Queen - Lathers and Lights.

Hi everyone. This is what I have been melting this week: Goodie Goodie Gumdrops by Waxilicous

Twigs & Berries by FP

Iced Lemon Sugar Cookies by Scentsationals

Christmas Cabin by Mystical

Serendipity by Mystical

Ice Cypress by OPT

Debra you ask about Merry Manhattan, it's a classic cocktail, has citrus, cherry, cognac, amber, rye whiskey.

Good afternoon, everyone! thwetkissf.gif Thanks for choosing my thread title, haha! thank_you.gif I am sooooooo happy it's Friday!th_LOVE.gif It's super windy (and cold for Southern California) here, and I'm looking forward to DH getting off so that I can take a nice warm bath. yes.gif

Today I'm melting Honey Pear Cider from Can-Do, my own Harvest Moon/ Sweater Weather blend, and Spiced Orange Cinnamon (CFTKR)/ Granma's Zucchini Bread (HHS). wub.gif

Hello and [smilie=th_bb20]

Biolaeagles....I'm thinking of doing the same thing! It's been a tough week! [smilie=th_51991986]

Debra...I was looking into getting an advent calendar but the ones I saw were 100 dollars! Nope!

Susan....lots of good scents going over there. :)

Tonight it's Santas Taxi by Melted Confections in the warmers

Burning is Spiced Cranberry by Mainstays

And Cabin on the Hill by 1803

Thanks for the description, Susan!

I am also very happy that it is Friday! It has been a craaazy week.

Tonight it is Cranberry Garland - Scentsy from a candlebuddy! [smilie=thank_you]

Good Morning...so happy to have the Christmas decorations out...only the kitchen left to do...and decorate the tree. That took me 8 hours. Yikes. I slept heavy last night.

My music is playing and my Christmas wax is out... [smilie=cloud_9]

Upstairs it's French Autumn by Goosecreek.

Downstairs it's Fireside Serenity by SGA

Have a good one. :)

Congrats on getting decorated, Maggie! I think about it, but then I go sort wax. :blush:

Today has been Toasted Vanilla Snowflake, HHS.

Debra... [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] ...oh...my...gosh!!! I can relate!

Good Morning!

This morning it's SGA Pumpkin Chai Marshmallow Zucchini....mmmmmm.

Enjoy your Sunday! :)

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gif

Maggie, good job! I spent all day yesterday cleaning, sorting, and wrapping presents in my garage. Today I"m hoping to get my Christmas decorations up. th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting Christmas Cottage from Scentsy- a favorite! th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Wow, Biolaeagles....you are wrapping as you go? That's fantastic! I always used to end up wrapping gifts on Christmas Eve till 2 in the morning when the kids were little. Nowadays, I wrap earlier but I have to write down everything or I forget what I bought! ???? LOL

Tonight it's a DELICIOUS blend from Dairy Aire that I bought for Halloween...Splinters Revenge. It was a pie with a rat on it but the notes are: Cider, Cranberry, Plum, Mandarin, Grapefruit and Pine which smells so Christmasy that I cut it up (which disguised the creepy rat...lol) and I'm melting it. Need more but she's closed...gonna have to email to see if she has this scent available. It's yummy... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Debra...snow? Yay!!!

Tonight it's been Tuxedo Sam by Bento Wax upstairs and downstairs it's a cake slice by Melted Confections...can't remember what scent but it's nice. ;)

Good night.

Good Morning!

Finally getting a chance to melt. I hav not been home in days.

Melting SGA Peppermint Vanilla Pine Cones Sugar Cookies. Smells great!