The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

September Scentsations

Happy Labor Day, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif

Candlelove, enjoy the rest of your beachy month! biggrin.gif

Maggie, I bet you got some yummy blends! I grabbed some fall candles at B&BW this weekend and got some coffee blends from SGAs 20% off sale. th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting Brownie Batter Ice Cream from S&S and Rocky Road Donuts from LSC. wub.gif

Biolaeagles...I was very surprised to see so many Labor Day sales this year!! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] Good going on your purchases!! I didn't plan on ordering anything so I just started browsing the sales today and ended up ordering from two places...I got SGA too!!! [smilie=th_paper-bag] Plus that B&BW 40% off sale plus FS is amazing and if I didn't already have soooo many if those candles, I would have ordered there too!! Once I start, it's hard to stop!

Tonight it's SGA Granny's Zucchini Apple Pie Noel...delicious!! I love a sweet apple scent! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Goodnight All.

I have a couple orders coming in and I really had planned to be on a wax ban. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon A SGA sale is a good thing, though!

Do you ever order from SGA and then go back in and order again during on the of the restocks? I am surprised how many people do!

For our holiday treat we made Tater Tot nachos, unusual, but not bad.

Tonight is Waxmosphere Zingy Berry Bling.

Good evening, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif

Debra and Maggie, yay for Labor Day waxie sales! th_avatar_4219.gif

Tonight Im burning Spiced Pomegranate Cider from B&BW, Granma's Cider Donuts from HHS, Waffle Cone from HHS and Apple Orchard made by a sweet friend. Yummy fall scents burning here on a cool, fallish-feeling day. th_slider_flirt.gif

Good Morning!

It's Dreams Unlimited by L3 upstairs

Downstairs it's UTC Puffy Sugar Bread

Biolaeagles...your home must smell delicious! :)

Debra...I was supposed to be on a ban too. Last time I ordered was July 17th which, although pitiful....is pretty decent for me. LOL Then I happened upon that SGA sale and just couldn't stop. [smilie=th_12E9EC16] At least I didn't order EVERYTHING she had. LOL I've never went back for more SGA because I don't usually feel like I'm rushing to closeout my cart....but I have done that with VCS.

Have a good one! ;)

Howdy All...

Last melts of the evening are from Melted Confections...

Notre Dame and The Phantom....not sure of the notes since her site it closed. :icon_confused:

Goodnight [smilie=thzzz003]

Good evening!

Thanks, Maggie! I love your avatar, too! ;)

We've been celebrating DD today. She's19 now. My baby.....sniff, sniff.....

Melting Very Peary Pumpkin from Scentsy.

Mpfand-Happy Birthday to your DD!

Got home last night and trying to readjust to being here. I love spending most of my summers at the beach. Lots to catch up on today. Melting YOCC Toasted Marshmallow in 2 melters.

I hadn't ordered wax for close to 2 years. I just would place small orders sporadically. One I discovered SGA Ihave been ordering a lot. Now I'm going on a wax ban but might order the Halloween Sampler from SGA when it comes out and that will be it except for a small Christmas order. I had dwindled down my stash quite a bit. I shared with some of my friends. Now I have to concentrate on using up what I have.

Have a good day everyone!!

Good afternoon, everyone! thwetkissf.gif DH is away for a conference, so I'm taking care of the three boys on my own for a few days. So far no calamities, but I just sat down after seven hours of running errands (and it's only 1:45 here, ahh!).th_help.gif I'm hoping the next few days go quickly, and can't imagine those who single parent multiple kids.

Michele, I hear you! I am in love with SGA. th_LOVE.gif

Today I'm melting FP's Chestnut & Clove Celtic Moonspice/ Cream Filled Cake. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Biolaeagles-I'm in love with SGA too! You will be a very busy mommy the next few days! I was exhausted just reading what you did today already! I can't imagine how these single parents do it either!!

I'm curious. How long do you melt your tarts before you change them out? Do you melt until scent runs out or you are ready for a change? My melts today are going for 7 hours already and still have a lot of scent left. I just can't bring myself to dump them when I still smell them but it will take forever to make a dent this way.

Mpfand... [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DD!! I hope she enjoyed her day!!

Biolaeagles....Yay for NO calamities!! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 I hope it stays calm and time goes quickly until your hubby is home again! :)

Michele...2 years is amazing!! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon WOW! I am sooooo impressed! I recently went a little over a month and it felt like forever...lol. Of course....I also go gaga over SGA!! She's got so many wonderful blends....that are so enticing!! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] I will change a scent once It is starting to fade....but I will also change it if it's not my favorite or I need something new. It really depends.

Tonight it's Moonspice Sugar Cookie Dough Bread....a fav from Front Porch. :)

Goodnight all. [smilie=th_offtobed]

mpfand - I hope you had lots of birthday fun at your house!

Michele - 2 Years?!? How is that possible, LOL! Wow, I am impressed. I think I have gone 3-4 months, but that is it!

I change my wax usually once a day. If it is still smelly, I remelt it in the basement so it does not smell so "basementy" down there!

Tonight it is Beach - Scentsy - from a candlebuddy! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Maggie and Debra - it was 2 years but it was a forced ban. My house was getting renovated and it was not conducive to melting. I had to pack up everything and all my hiding places were exposed. DH and I saw how much wax I had and I just couldn't order. Half the time I wasn't melting really anything. Just a little bit in the basement where I spent much of my time. Then it was a year with maybe one little order. I just started ordering again and it's addictive. That stash is getting out of control again.

Melting SGA Peaches and Berries Cotton Candy Frosting. It's going to be 90 degrees here and I feel sorry for all the children that started school today in this heat.

Thanks for the birthday wishes for DD. You guys are so sweet. ♡ She had a wonderful day with a fun little bonus; her bf took her to the shark aquarium down on the strip and guess who was in line right in front of them? Nicholas Cage and his younger son. They saw them throughout the aquarium and then again at the gift shop. He bought his son a giant shark. Lol.

Biolaeagles, I hope everything is going smoothly! I remember those days well.....DH was gone frequently during his career in the Air Force.

I change my wax when the scent is gone. I will change it sooner if I don't care for the scent.

Today I am melting a yummy one from Scentsy, Coconut Pumpkin Pie.

Have a great day, everyone. :)

Good morning, everyone! DH comes back at midnight tonight, so I just have today left! th_dancing_smile.gif

Candlelove, yes, that's a long ban! I'm pretty sure my DH would feel the same if he saw it all stacked up together too.th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpgth_pardon.gif

Mpfand, how cool! I really love Nicholas Cage as an actor. yes.gif

Today I'm melting Eggnog Mallow Zucchini Bread from SGA and a blend of Grandma's Eggnog Zucchini Bread from TCC/ Cream Filled Cake from FP. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Hello All!

Final day of orientation for us and "real" school starts Monday. I saw some of my students from last year today and they are cute as can be! One of my favs ran into my arms for a hug and burst into tears. [smilie=th_bighug-1] He was feeling very emotional about meeting a new teacher and entering a new room. Happily, he ended up having a great day!!

Biolaeagles...glad your hubby is coming home today! :)

Mpfand...how cool! I've heard he is a very nice man. Glad he didn't have a ton of people bothering him. ;)

Michele...I hear ya! Those waxie deliveries are very addicting...everything sounds like you NEED it. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

It's a really nice blend from Scentfully Addictive called Bradley Cooper...not sure what's in it but it smells fruity.

mpfand - what a fun birthday surprise! My young sons saw Michael Jackson in one of the stores in Caesar's Palace.

Candlelove - your hiding places were exposed...ouch! That would be bad news if I had to unearth mine!

Tonight is Distinctly Pink - Fresh Squeezed Lemons

Good afternoon, everyone! DH is back! th_snoopy.gif

Maggie, have a great first day of class! I hope all of your kiddies have a great first day too. th_aa17.gif

Today it's Spearmint Noel from SGA. th_slider_flirt.gif