The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

September Scentsations

Great title Michele! :)

Last melts of the night are...

Hostess Orange Cupcakes by L3

Coconut Cream Pie Marshmallow Orange Chiffon by Rockets Melts

Good night

Good Morning!

Melting SGA Zombie Crunch this morning. Unfortunately it looks like the weather isn't going go to be too good this weekend. I'm expecting a houseful of guests. It's been such a gorgeous summer. I'm hoping this storm changes direction.

Anyone have any exciting plans this weekend? I really can't believe it's September already. Where did the time go ?

Good Morning and Happy Friday!

Michele...I hope the weather reports are wrong and we get some nice weather! I hope you are able to enjoy the beach with all of your guests. I am expecting family on Sunday, but if the weather is really bad I think I'm going to cancel. :(

Debra...yeah....it had lots of things in it but it just smelled like sweet fruits. ;)

I hope everybody in the path of the storms stay safe!!

It's Grannys Pineapple Peach Paradise upstairs

And downstairs it's Rainbow Melts Sweet Berry Sorbet

And Lilac Scentsations White Queen/White Gardenia/Vanilla Snowflake/Sugar Milk from the Alice in Wonderland Collection

Have a good one. :)

Good afternoon, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif Does anyone have fun Labor Day plans? DH took the older two boys on a camping trip with his mother and sister, and I'm home with the baby. I think I might drop by my mom's for awhile and see if she can watch him for an hour so that I can stop by Walmart and Bath & Body Works and check out the new fall wax! th_pardon.gif It's so weird: I'm on constant overload during the week taking care of the boys and think to myself how nice it would be to have time to myself every now and then. Now that everyone is gone out of the house except for baby boy, it feels empty and almost lonely....a glimpse into an empty nest someday? sad.gif

Earlier today it was Pink Sugar Cookie from a friend and Raspberry Ice Cream Scopo Bread from SGA. Now it's Toasty Fudgey Bread from TCC- love this one! wub.gif

Maggie-I'm hoping. Bad weather will spoil all our plans.

Biolaeagles-Enjoy your time alone today. You deserve it.

Melting CFTKR Cotton Candy Frosting.

I agree with candlelove, biolaeagles - have some special "me" time! [smilie=th_c032]

It is going to be pretty quiet here this weekend, but sometimes not racing around is nice!

I have Scentsationals, Lemon Chiffon melting tonight.

Good Saturday Morning

I keep getting warnings for the Tropical Storm in my phone but it looks like it may be mild here....so far so good. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Biolaeagles...yes, it can be overwhelming with all the kids home but it feels weird when they're gone...I remember that well! I think I got used to "chaos"! LOL

It's Alamo Candelaria Empanadas

Ava's Sugar Cookie Baklava Pancakes

VCS Rosie the Riveter

Have a good one. :)

Candlelove, great title! :)

Melting a favorite from Scentsy, Honey Pear Cider.

Hope everyone has a fun, safe weekend!

Good Morning!

It looks like Labor Day weekend here is a washout. We are at the beach and the wind is pretty strong already. No rain yet. It's a shame that it has been such a gorgeous summer for it to end like this.

Melting Dessa's Salted Caramel. Yummy!

Thanks Mpfand!

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gif My boys got home from their camping trip and had a blast! th_dancing_smile.gif

Maggie, I'm glad the storm isn't bad near you! yes.gifyes.gif

Mpfand, I love Honey Pear Cider too! th_LOVE.gif

Candlelove, bummer about the beach! Hope you can enjoy your weekend still. th_WE1summer013.gif

Today I'm melting Brown Sugar Poundcake Latte from SGA. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Binge watching back episodes of Once Upon a Time since it is a rainy holiday weekend. This weather is a big change for us, too!

Burning B&BW Lemon Mint Leaf.

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Hi! :)

Michele...hope you are doing ok at the beach! We woke up to a sunny and beautiful day but I don't know how long it will last. Is the surf crazy over there? Be safe!

Biolaeagles...yay! Glad the boys had fun! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Mpfand....that's a fav of mine too!

Debra...I ove a tv binge watching rainy day! I haven't had one of those in a long time.

Upstairs it was L3 Lemon Sorbet...now it's Shorties Teakwood & Violet

Downstairs it's SGA Broadway Nights...pistachio, lemon, waffle cone.

Have a good day. :)

Good Morning!

Melting SGA Sweet Bakery Dough Marshmallow Bomb.

Maggie- Beautiful sunny day here too. Hoping it stays that way. Looks like they have downgraded the storm today. I don't think we are expecting much rain but it's going to be windy. We did bring the deck furniture inside. Surf is still rough but hoping for the best. We are going to stay until Tuesday. Not in a rush to leave and I have a lot to do.

Have a good day everyone!!

Hello! :)

Biolaeagles, I'm glad your older boys had fun on their camp out!

Candlelove, I hope the weather continues to hold out for you.

Melting Apple Berry Crumble from ScentSationals.

Good afternoon, everyone! th_shewiggle.gif

Debra, I love Once Upon a Time! I miss those days of binge-watching TV shows- maybe when the boys are older! th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting Who Flakes and Toasted Marshmallow Serendipity from Ks Kreations. wub.gif

Good Morning!

i am melting an oldie but goodie- Fragrant Memories.-Pearamel

This still has a lot of scent left.

Trying to clean my house here. I feel sad that summer is over but it's been a great one. I will still be here most weekends in September. I'm really going to miss it.

???? Happy Labor Day! ????

Michele...glad you will be able to enjoy the beach for the month. I'm surprised how cool the evenings have been although the the hot days are still hanging around.

Mpfand....love your avatar! [smilie=snoopy]

It's a custom blend from Tara's this morning....Country Market...love it....just wish it was a little stronger....I should have kicked up the percentage of spice.

Btw, Tara's is having a Labor Day Sale....I just placed an order for some customs! My first waxie order in a little bit....I almost forgot my payment password. Lol

Enjoy your day. :)