The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

August's Amazing Aromas

Susan, do you have a link to 9091?

Maggie, help! Brain blip - what is PFOP?

[smilie=th_pardon]

Hahaha....it's Pocket Full of Peonies.

Susan...thanks! :)

Thinking I'll start my day with RG Dunk My Donut Streuselkuchen Noel. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Michele....I just found another company selling Fall/Halloween samplers. Chloe and me....never tried them but they look good.

Debra, yes, it's the scent of the month for September. I really liked it, although I never did pick up on any cinnamon. Usually when cinnamon is in the description it's pretty dominant. I hope you're enjoying your time at the beach!

Biolaeagles, I hope everything went well with the cast removal! Must be a scary experience for such a little guy. :( I never went through that with either of mine.

Melting Sugared Cherry from Scentsy. I don't normally care for cherry scents, but this one is pretty good.

Maggie-Thanks. I will have to check that one out.

The HHS Pink Lavender Funnel Cake lasted most of today as well.

Just changed out to SGA Butter Cookie Pink Sugar Noel Cotton Candy Frosting.

Gorgeous day! Just got back from a boat ride.

Hi guys The_Hi.gif, I'm so happy to say that DS # 1 did a stellar job at getting his cast off. He was comforted by his little brother during the procedure (and then afterwards with McDonald's french fries, haha). th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Today I'm melting my own Macintosh Apple/ Nordic Spa and Milk and Cookies from CFTKR.th_00000020.gif

Biolaeagles - glad all went well.

Melting an oldie today - BLS Pink Vanilla Butter Cookie.

The website is still up. I thought this vendor had a new name now. Does anybody else remember them? (Butterfly Lane Scents)

Good Sunday Morning!

Biolaeagles....yay! I'm glad it went smoothly!! Does he need to keep a brace on for a couple weeks?

Michele...Butterfly Lane used to be Shady Mountain....is that what you mean? She used to be my #1 place to buy but she started closing a lot so I haven't bought in a while. I may still have some cups with the old name on them...gosh I really should check...they'd be OLD!!

Ok....I don't "think" I have any older ones left but I do have some with the new name that are still pretty old so in the warmers they go....

BL Sugar Cookie Zucchini Bread...still smells great! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Rising Star Scents Mr. Gowers Pharmacy...can't figure out what I'm smelling yet. [smilie=th_confused3]

Have a good one.

Thanks for the info Susan and Maggie!

I just did my first order for Chloe and Me last month! I got them about a week ago. Curing a bit and I will try them soon.

Today it has been SGA - Hello Lover, and true, it does about run you out of the house! Also. Scentsy - Dutchess (says green mandarin, golden birch, vetiver and caramel).

You are welcome Debra! Please let us know what you think of Chloe & Me!! Very curious!! :)

Upstairs it's Uncle Rico by Melted Confections. I must say that with some curing time, this vendor rocks! I put this on Saturday morning and I smell it all over my house...even downstairs.

Good night.

Good afternoon, everyone! Today was DS # 1's first day of pre-K and DS # 2's first day of preschool....they had a great day! It was so nice to have some special one-on-one time with DS # 3 in the morning.th_slider_flirt.gif

Today I'm melting Sweet Lemon Zucchini Bread from CFTKR. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Any anxieties for the little ones as they entered the classroom biolaeagles? I had one I had to pry off my leg and I am not sure if the other one even knew I had left!

I have cherry tomatoes coming out my ears! I had so many volunteers come up and I did not have the heart to pull them up. I have a tomato forest! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Tonight it is Cheryl's Mystic Woods.

Good Morning!!

Melting HHS Strawberry Raspberry Guava/Watermelon Punch/Mango Sorbet Vanilla Bean Noel. Very long name but a very nice scent. I like how the VBN mixes with the fruit and tones it down.

Good Morning!

Biolaeagles...Yay! First day of school is so fun!! I'm glad they enjoyed it and you got a mini break in your day! :)

Debra...Yum! I bet you'll be making a lot of tomato recipes, huh? The first year I planted grape tomatoes was the best....but they would ripen in clusters so I made lots of tomato salads....love tomatoes!! :tongue:

Yesterday I had on Agave & Cactus Flower by Alamo Candelaria

And Tropical Guava Fruit by Scentfully Addictive

Upstairs was Pink Sugar Buttercream by Lilac Scentsations

Today it's The Magic Flame by SGA

And upstairs another by Alamo Candelaria, Espada

Have a good one. :)

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gif

Debra, I was surprised that DS # 2 went away easily. DS # 1 has been in school for two years, but it was DS # 2's first time. I think he's been wanting to go to school because his older brother goes. I braced for possible tears or sadness, but he just looked at me and said, "Bye, Mommy!" as he ran to the playground to play with the other kids. Haha! th_pardon.gif

Earlier today I melted Brown Sugar Poundcake Latte from SGA and now it's Pink Peppermint/ Jack Frost from SMT. th_LOVE.gif

Biolaeagles, I'm glad your older boys are enjoying school! Mine had their first days yesterday. DS started his 4th year of college and DD started her first year! I used to be like wow, I have two toddlers, then it was wow, I have two in elementary, next was wow, two in high school and now it's two in college. Why can't someone invent a way to make time stop? Lol.

Today I sorted through some of my fall waxies and am so excited to start melting them. I think August 31 will be my last day to melt summery scents. ;) I'm melting Cranberry Mango from Scentsy right now. It's not a favorite so I used up what was left. Don't need that one hanging around for next summer!

Glad it went well, biolaeagles!

Candlelove - that is one long scent name! Did it smell like any specific fruit note, or was it like fruit punch?

Tonight it is starting to cool off, so I am quickly working on half burned summer candles - tonight is B&BW Palm Beach Cooler.

Debra-there wasn't one particular fruit scent note that stood out. It was just like vanilla with a fruity smell.

Melting this morning HHS Buttercream Cupcakes.

DH and I are taking a ride to AC today. I'm hoping I win a little something.

Good Morning

Going to try to put some privacy paper in my laundry room window today...we will see how that goes. LOL it will probably get stuck to me. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Good luck Michele!! [smilie=Pattys_day]

Debra...I may follow your lead and try to burn some summer candles too! I've got too many and I never burn them!

Mpfand...I wonder the same thing!! People always tell you that time flys...but when your going through it, it doesn't feel that way. Looking back...it went by in a blink.

Upstairs it's Rising Star Scents Peach Magnolia Raspberry

Downstairs....I'm slacking....haven't changed the warmer since yesterday...

Putting on Grandma from Melted Confections Napoleon Dynamite Collection...spicy vanilla, anise, jasmine, fresh air and earl grey tea.

Have a good one. :)

Ok...I added Yankee's Summer Wish and Kountry Lights Coconut Mango...I miss that company soooooo much!

Good afternoon, everyone! th_shewiggle.gifToday I went on a hike with DS # 3 and my sister since the other two boys were in school. It was hot today- mid 90's- but is supposed to cool off this weekend. I wish our weather was getting a bit cooler in September like most of you guys', but September is usually the hottest month here in SoCal. angry.gif

Mpfand, I know! The time does go by quickly, and I agree with Maggie Mae that it doesn't always feel that way when you are knee-deep in taking care of little ones close in age! yes.gif

Today I'm melting Orange Tea and Cakes from CFTKR. th_LOVE.gif

There are a lot of good soundin' scents melting today! I think I have that MC Dynamite scent somewhere...I wonder where... [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Tonight is Aunt Smellman's Lavender Chamomile.