Candlefind Forum: itchin to place some orders which vendors are...? - Candlefind Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

itchin to place some orders which vendors are...?

#1 User is offline   iloveyummysmells 

• Scent Junkie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 March 2015 - 02:27 PM

I have not placed orders in well over a year and I'm wanting to place orders. which vendors are from smoke free homes? I know these ones are: hayleys,crosscreek.

#2 User is offline   cookielady 

• Certified scent expert!
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2015 - 04:58 PM

I think front porch is, at least I haven't smelled any smoke on her things
Susan

#3 User is offline   sweet&spiceygrl 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Mod Squad

Posted 30 March 2015 - 12:34 AM

Waxie orders that smell of smoke would be a deal breaker for me. [smilie=th_stink] Some that have always been ok for me are: Nene's, Cheryl's, Can-Do, Lasting Scent, McCalls, K's Kreations, CFTKR, Tuscaderos, Crossroads, Spotted Hog, CBV, Swan Creek, House of Soy, Ten Digit Creations.
Smell is a potent wizard that transports you across thousands of miles and all the years you have lived.
~Helen Keller~

#4 User is offline   becky 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 March 2015 - 01:24 PM

View Postsweet&spiceygrl, on 30 March 2015 - 12:34 AM, said:

Waxie orders that smell of smoke would be a deal breaker for me. [smilie=th_stink] Some that have always been ok for me are: Nene's, Cheryl's, Can-Do, Lasting Scent, McCalls, K's Kreations, CFTKR, Tuscaderos, Crossroads, Spotted Hog, CBV, Swan Creek, House of Soy, Ten Digit Creations.

This is so strange, I used to be a smoker and smoked for 35 Years...I never noticed smoke on things because my clothes smelled like smoke. I did not smoke inside, but clothes smelled like smoke. Never noticed smoke smells at all. But immediately if i order something i can smell smoke, so sensitive to the smell of it now. I quite 3.5 years ago, November 20, 2011. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr
Becky

#5 User is offline   arkcandle 

• Pip

Posted 11 February 2018 - 03:45 PM

Holly's Dazzling Designs is a smoke free company...I've talked with her at trade shows and I can say for sure both her and her husband do not smoke.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users