The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Burst of Scents

Great title Candlelove!!! :)

Good Sunday morning....melting:

Summer Twist from Ten Digit all over downstairs

and upstairs its:

LSC Pink something....cant remember. :huh:

Have a good one. :)

Great title for July Michele! [smilie=yes]

I'm melting TDC's Chai Tea. It's a good tea scent, but I like chai that's spicy & this isn't, so I think I'll try a waxperiment & add some of Shayz Gingersnap from a CF pal to it. [smilie=th_31]

Hi guys, love the title as well. Can you believe I have not melted anything for quite a few days now. Its just been so hot and I guess i needed the week to acclimate to even being home...IDK. I will hopefully take care of this little problem today.......haha.

Have a good one and stay cool. Its mighty hot here on Long Island today.

[smilie=th_WE1summer013]

We're in a camper on I-95, and I'm trying to figure out if I can get a melter going. The interstate is very bumpy, but I'm a desperate woman on the edge. th_laughing.gif I'm a waxtastrophy waiting to happen.

So far I'm making due with cold sniffs of a container of LOL and Can-do bakery type melts.

Love the title, Candlelove!

Starting the day with Buttercream Drizzle Bread from Backroad Hobbies.

Nice title, Candlelove.

This morning it has been BH&G Wild Berry Cheesecake and I think later on I will do Sugar Cookie. It is another hot day here.

Debra--When someone gives me a candle I usually can't wait to see how it is. Guess I have no patience. Ha!

Thanks everyone!!

Today's melt is LOL Vanilla Abricot. Will get more going later. Heading down to the beach on this hot day.

Have a good one!!

Just changed to CFTKR's Caramel Praline Indian Bread. Too soon to tell, I'll update later. Another hot one here, too. I think I see a siesta in my near future... [smilie=th_cha40]

[smilie=hijacked] I saw an advertisement online for Michelob Ultra Light Cider. Anyone try this? It's made by a beer company [smilie=th_fe5b5651] , so...does that mean it's a type of beer and not cider at all? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Or is this more of a 'hard' type cider? [smilie=th_scratch]

th_hello.gif

I am melting Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie from CFTKR th_Hnh5.gif

Sweet - It is a hard cider. I never had it but decided to look it up since you mentioned it :)

[smilie=th_wave] Hey all~

Even though the Summer Twist was still going nicely, I decided to change them up...

Swan Creek's Glazed Walnut Spice & Dutch Apple Pie...both AMAZING smelling [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] and a giftie from a CF pal... [smilie=th_teks0311]

Sweet Fixations Marshmallow Sugar Cookie from my new shipment

Can't wait to see how my home smells after everything gets meltin'...

[smilie=th_c61]

Sweet - It is a hard cider. I never had it but decided to look it up since you mentioned it :)

Thanks Shortygal! Think I'll pass.... [smilie=th_drinks]

My afternoon melt of CFTKR's Caramel Praline Indian Bread was a good one. Some caramel scents can have a burnt smell to me, but this was a good combo with the Indian bread. Strong, too. Keeper! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Back to work for me tomorrow. [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

MaggieMae - I like your new avatar! Did you take that pic?

We're in a camper on I-95, and I'm trying to figure out if I can get a melter going. The interstate is very bumpy, but I'm a desperate woman on the edge. th_laughing.gif I'm a waxtastrophy waiting to happen.

So far I'm making due with cold sniffs of a container of LOL and Can-do bakery type melts.

<------- Huffing Pink Crack from LOL.

I know about scent withdrawal and I'm cracking up imagining you trying to get a melter going or huffing tarts!!! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

I have a few small tealight warmers at the camper along with a electric plate one. After the first weekend here (ours is parked on a campground) without it, I remedied that problem real quick!

Maybe scent sprays can help tide you over while you're rolling?

It's Canada Day for us! [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

I had a fun day with dear SO [smilie=th_00000020]

Currently melting CFTKR Maple pecan zucchini bread [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] as all of her ZB are

Thanks Sweet! Nope, I didn't take the picture...and as of now- I can't even see it!! Maybe it will show up after I post.

My other scents are still brewing...lovin' them!!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] And so far the Marshmallow Sugar Cookie is throwing great and this one is supposed to be one of the lighter scents.

Jules~ [smilie=th_LA839B1117] too funny!!!

Mala~ Happy Canada Day!!! [smilie=th_a056]

Good Morning!

Great title candlelove! [smilie=th_aa21]

This morning I am melting a heavenly mixture...in the same warmer I have Carol's Sugar Cookie Latte` and HHS Toasted Marshmallow Zucchini....it is fantastic!!!!! [smilie=th_aa20]

Aria ~ That warmer bowl that popped and seeped wax is from Candlewarmers. I don't see replacement bowls on their site. Boo

Maybe try and email them? I did that one time with a Jackel melter I had and they sent me a replacement dish free of charge. It's worth a try...

Aria - I *hinted* ;) to CFTKR about the coffee/ZB combo & she replied that she's already working on one. :thyay:

[smilie=th_ahaaha] That sounds awesome sweet! Coffee and ZB is droolworthy IMO. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Aria - Earwigs are gross. I think they are either the same or really similar to silverfish, which I see almost daily th_insane.gif

I had to google silverfish and EWWWW! Yep, they are just as disgusting as earwigs! [smilie=eek]

Hope everyone has a great Monday! Happy Melting!

Hi everybody. I'm melting something bakery/brown sugar-y from CYS. Got a hankering for something lemony though, so that'll probably be next. I'm very fortunate to not be tempted much by placing wax orders these days, and it is fun just working through the stash at my own pace. There's plenty for me to go through!

Thanks Trep! :)

Good Morning...

My scents have been going all night [smilie=th_slider_flirt] ...they are finally dwindling and it is time to change them up.

Orange Chiffon Cake & Ice Cream Scoop Bread.

Have a good one! :)

Love this thread title. Scent sprays are a great idea, Mala, my fellow camper.th_slider_hi5.gif I finally got to melt Luscious Lemon from Can-do last night. It was wonderfully stormy outside so we played UNO and listened to the acorns and rain falling on the roof.

Happy Canada Day!

Not melting yet, but Can-do Strawberry Shortcake is all ready to go.th_12E9EC16.gif