The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

MAYbe I need more candles...

Love this month's title. Thanks Lonegirl.

This morning I'm melting Tara's Candle Cottage - Sweet Corn Pudding and Vermont Maple Syrup. Also, Ten Digit Creations - Butterscotch Creme Brulee

Happy May!

- Bittersweet (Scentsible Scents) - "tart, somewhat bitter berries and sweet, earthy scents of green leaves." I don't get any of that but it is a lovely scent anyway; all pine tree but very mellow (even though the throw is strong) - no astringent "pinesol/pine cleaner" at all. Anyone else try this one? I wonder if it was mis-labeled !

- Papaya Dragon Fruit (Pics, Petals, & Scents) - very nice fruit scent and has a good throw going in my powder room.

Good Morning th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

It's rainy and gray out this morning. I started off melting Krispy Treats from Sugar & Spice. Unfortunately, I really could not smell it. It kind of smelled like plain wax in the cup, but wanted to melt it to be fair. It had a tiny hint of some sort of smell, but it was only detectable with my nose almost into the wax. This had cured for a good 3 weeks. It must be the scent, because other tarts from that order smell fine. Oh well th_sad-1.gif

I did another random grab and pulled Crescent Rolls from FP, which I find to be a bit yeasty by itself. I have it going with some Sun Harbor Scents Bear Claw & I think it is working together th_sml29.gif

I'm melting Haley's Vanilla Spectacular today. It goes perfectly with our spectacular weather, which will probably be short lived. [smilie=th_pardon]

And keeping with my theme, I hope May is a spectacular month for all of you! [smilie=th_a194]

Gail

Congrats on the thread title win-lonegirl!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Still have TBG Curiouser and Curiouser going downstairs...I am really amazed at the strength of these tarts and I just recently received them.

edit: Sage & citrus from Bliss upstairs.

Still have TBG Curiouser and Curiouser going downstairs...I am really amazed at the strength of these tarts and I just recently received them.

That is on my wish list - do you like it? :)

Guest jesuschick

Careful! You'll get the curing police called on you, missy!!

I want to try mine so badly but they are a week or less old. So, they sit and when I am getting out my other tarts to melt, I sniff them all again.

That is on my wish list - do you like it? :)

Well...it seems to have a lot of floral which is not bad but not my favorite. I like it enough to keep it going for a second day but probably would not reorder. I smell the lemon & bergamot....and I detect grapefruit which is not listed...hmmmm. :rolleyes: But I am known for being scent illiterate. ;)

Karen... :D. Oh dear....LOL! !!!!

I have to say...I don't think these need to cure like my older ones did....or it could be the particular scents....they are amazingly strong!!

Cute name, Lonegirl! :)

Having to change out a bunch of those darn Haley Candles tarts today. Bummer. Won't buy them again. :rolleyes:

Put on:

Wahm's Pink Zucchini in the bedroom

LSC Orange Crush in the meditation room

TBG Cherry Bubbles in the great room

LSC Blackberry Cotton Candy in the kitchen

Well...it seems to have a lot of floral which is not bad but not my favorite. I like it enough to keep it going for a second day but probably would not reorder. I smell the lemon & bergamot....and I detect grapefruit which is not listed...hmmmm. :rolleyes: But I am known for being scent illiterate. ;)

Thanks, MaggiMae! I like all those elements so I think I will try it (eventually :)).

I stared some new ones...

- Orange Cream Danish (Shayz) - good throw and a nice, fresh orange! I like it a lot...no bakery in it to me, maybe a tiny bit of vanilla.

- Midnight Bamboo (Candle Dippers) - a rare dud from Candle Dippers...almost zero throw :(

Hi all. I am melting CYS Lemon Buttercream Sables today.

Recently DH and I put together a massive shelving unit and I moved my tart collection to a new location. They used to be in two deep drawers (I posted this as storage p0rn once) and now they are in one really big wicker drawer. Both locations are cube shelving, but the second is from Ikea and dwarfs the first, which is from Target. That's why two drawers can suddenly fit into one. I have a divider in the middle to separate bakery from fruity, and floral/clean is stored in a big glass jar in the same shelving unit.

Having most of my melts in one drawer makes me even more motivated to melt through some of my stash. Combined with upcoming summer weather and an interest in buying some new board games, I am having no trouble resisting wax purchases these days. (My recent hefty stock-up at LOL helps get me ready for summer, too.) I'll have to make the most of it before the tides turn, as they surely will someday. (If Crosscreek had a sale, I would probably cave.)

Great May title Lonegirl! Ok.....all those that think that MAYbe they need more candles or tarts....raise their hand. [smilie=th_ee29]

- Bittersweet (Scentsible Scents) - "tart, somewhat bitter berries and sweet, earthy scents of green leaves." I don't get any of that but it is a lovely scent anyway; all pine tree but very mellow (even though the throw is strong) - no astringent "pinesol/pine cleaner" at all. Anyone else try this one? I wonder if it was mis-labeled !

Roserent - I've tried their Bittersweet & really like it - very unique! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] I don't get any pine sniff to it at all, tho. :blink: So...either yours is mislabeled or mine was. [smilie=th_scratch]

I'm melting CFTKR's Toasted Sugar Corn Pudding Fluff. I put this on and had to go back out for a bit & came home to a wonderful smelling house! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr ...raising my hand here!!!

Changed up the melters...all from CFTKR:

Brown Sugar Sunshine Cake

Iced Lemon Snap

Iced Lemon Biscotti

Smells fabulous!!!! :)

Maybe I don't need anymore, but I sure do want more candles!!! [smilie=th_pardon]

Brr - it is so cold again...so I am burning a candle from For Every Home - Cinnamon Cider.

Good Morning all :)

I am melting Cake Batter Ice Cream, not sure on the vendor.

sweet - th_76d65c2f.gifRaising both hands! I don't need more, but I always want more!th_FULL_O17.gif

The_Hi.gifI MAY need more.

This morning I'm melting Tara's Candle Cottage - Toasted Pink Marshmallows and burning a little Voluspa poured votive candle - Linden Blond Tabac. (smells green and fresh)

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Starting out my day with Toffee apple crunch from sunharbor very strong scent. Have a great day all

Great thread title, Lonegirl - wtg!

Today I am re-running yesterday's fruity scents:

Grapefruit from OMG in my room

Fruit Slices from LSC in the living room

Summer Melons from LSC in the hall

Fairy Dust & Twinkle Toes from Candle Dippers in the kitchen

Happy Hump Day

Hi everyone. Tuesday this is what I melted. Sweet Corn Pudding by Candle Dippers

Golden Chestnut by Woodwick.

Today I'm melting: Apricot Peach by Time & Again.

Burning: Market Peach, mini by BBW.