The season is here to light a candle (or two), curl up with a fleece blanket, a cup of honey nut latte (or tea) and do some reading or watch a movie!
With that in mind, we have teamed up with the Mohawk Valley Trading Company (along with a couple of their friends) and we are having this awesome Fall giveaway!
There is no cost to enter and the prize is:
- One, Vintage, Squirrel with Walnut Tea Light Candle Holder…$20.00
- Three, 100% Pure Beeswax Tea Light Candles…$4.50
- Three, small, 100% Pure Beeswax Pine Cone Candles…$6.00
- Three, small, 100% Pure Beeswax Pumpkin Candles…$6.00
- One, 1 lb. jar of Raw Goldenrod Honey…$10.00
- One, embroidered fleece blanket…$35.00
Total Prize Value including SHI…$102.00
Honey has been used by humans for thousands of years for its health benefits and as a sweetener and flavoring for many foods and beverages.
If honey is to be used for its health-benefits, it must be raw honey since heating honey (pasteurization) destroys all of the pollen, enzymes, propolis, vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants and aromatics. Comb honey is sections of the hexagonal-shaped beeswax cells of the honeycomb that contain raw honey that have been cut from the wooden frames of a beehive.
Beeswax is another gift from honey bees that has been used by humans since prehistoric times for a multitude of purposes and beeswax candles are one of the oldest sources of artificial light. Beeswax has a subtly honey or floral scent even when it is not burning.
Fleece blankets are made from Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) or other synthetic fibers and can be made out of recycled PET bottles, or even recycled fleece. They are lightweight, warm, soft, and hydrophobic, holding less than 1% of their weight in water which allows them to retain much of their insulating powers even when wet.
Fleece blankets are machine washable, dry quickly, are very breathable and will not lose their thickness when compressed; it does not matter if you crush, pull, twist or wad up the blanket it will come back to its original shape and thickness.
- Comment below to tell us: How do you currently use honey?
- You may earn an additional entry by posting on our Facebook post.
- Are you subscribed to our newsletter? Let us know for a BONUS entry!
- One entry per person, with the additional/bonus entries outlined above.
- Giveaway will run through Monday, November 11th, at 11:59PM CST.
Sponsor Terms & Conditions:
• The Mohawk Valley Trading Company will ship the prize to the winner within 30 days of contest end.
• Physical address required for shipping; no PO boxes, US recipients only residing in one of the 48 contiguous states.