A Note From Candlefind
Opening the lid of this Crushed Candy Cane candle is literally like cracking open a real candy cane and then putting it up to your nose. It smells incredibly authentic! This one is a room filler, smelling just like crisp peppermint candies. This is a moderately strong scent that carries very well. The candle itself burns flawlessly and remains good to the last drop!
- What it smells like: cool, sweet, minty candy.
- Fragrance notes: crunchy peppermint, white sugar crystals and frosted mint leaf.
- The Crushed Candy Cane candle was part of the Happy Christmas Collection which also included Fresh Balsam, Sugared Snickerdoodle, ‘Tis The Season, Vanilla Bean Noel, and Winter Candy Apple.
- Also a part of the Critters Collection with a snowman label.
- Repackaged as Elf Village.
Looking For This Candle?
We know sometimes candle scents are removed and are no longer available. Have no fear! Consider 3rd party sellers that may have just the candle you’re looking for! Our guide to buying candles on secondary or tertiary markets will help you in your search.