Are you ready for another giveaway? This time, Mohawk Valley & friends have put together a great prize package for the inner chefs in us all! Read on to find out what you can win and how to enter.
From Mohawk Valley Trading Company:
Many of you who are reading this know a family member, friend or daughter of a friend who is involved in the culinary arts and this is a giveaway you might want to enter!
Since 1989 Crooked Brook has designed and manufactured chef coats and aprons for the world’s most recognized chefs. All Crooked Brook branded garments and accessories are made to order in the USA, and can be personalized with your choice of fabric, pockets, buttons, piping and embroidery.
Although all Crooked Brook chef coats and aprons are made to order, they have various styles and sizes that were not made according to the customer’s specifications or it may have a slight imperfection. These are the aprons, men’s and women’s chef coats that Crooked Brook is offering as giveaways.
Crooked Brook chef jacket prices start at $85 and go up to well over $200, and with some of the ones we are giving away, there is absolutely nothing wrong other than it is not what the customer ordered.
For example; a size 14 chef jacket was made instead of a size 4, the pocket placement is on the left chest instead of the left shoulder or a red jacket with black piping was made instead of a black jacket with red piping.
In the case of this size 6 women’s chef jacket for this giveaway; there are no irregularities.
Although this chef coat is a size 6, there are enough seams so that it can be opened up and altered to more of a custom fit or a smaller size. For questions regarding size, please refer to Crooked Brook’s size chart or contact them at 315-733-1992.
While offering specific sized chef coats may appear to be a negative, it is not much of an issue since each chef coat giveaway will feature a different size and style.
As a bonus to this giveaway:
- Mohawk Valley Trading is throwing in one pinecone beeswax candle.
- Fort Schuyler is adding one, round clear glass, pillar candle holder plate.
There is no cost to enter
and the winner will receive a prize package consisting of:
- One, Crooked Brook Women’s Chef Coat Style W104, size 6 in Nutmeg and Espresso 100% cotton denim fabric with Brown Mussel shell buttons, two front hip tailored welt pockets and two chest, curved double welt pockets. No irregularities valued at $182.00.
- One, Chefs Waist Apron, 35” X 25”, white, 10 oz., 100% cotton denim fabric valued at $15.00
- One, 100% Pure Beeswax Pinecone Candle valued at $25.50.
- One, round clear glass, pillar candle holder plate valued $5.00
Total value of this prize pack $227.50
Terms & Conditions:
- You must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- Crooked Brook will ship the prize to the winner within 30 days of contest end.
- Physical address required for shipping; no PO boxes, US recipients only residing in one of the 48 contiguous states.
How To Enter To Win
- Please note the terms & conditions outlined from the sponsor as listed above.
- Comment below and tell us: Do you like to cook?
- Are you a newsletter subscriber? Tell us for a bonus entry!
- Join our Candlefind Insider Group for another bonus entry. Be sure to post back here to let us know.
- You can also enter on our Facebook page. Drop a comment on that post for an additional chance to win.
- One entry per person, with bonus entries as outlined.
- Giveaway ends on February 18, 2020 at 11:59PM CST.
- The winner will be chosen no later than February 22, 2020 by using Random.org.
- The winner must respond to the winning email within 3 business days or another winner will be selected.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click through one of them and make a purchase, Candlefind or its sponsor may receive a small commission, at no additional cost to you. It is your ongoing support that helps make Candlefind successful, and for that we are thankful.