Hello Candle Company Owners,
Thank you so much for your interest in a review of your products on Candlefind! We love doing reviews and our readers love scented wax. It’s a win-win! Our review program and process have changed, so we created this page to share some important information with you regarding our reviews.
We realize that reviews are an excellent way to promote your candles and gain sales when they receive our stamp of approval. Please note that all reviews are honest and unbiased. Sending product to us does not guarantee a positive review. We’re here to tell our opinion and experience as objectively as possible from a consumer’s perspective.
Types of Reviews
Most frequent questions & answers
Who can request a review?
Anyone who makes scented candles, wax melts, or other home fragrance products can request a review.
Do you accept all reviews?
Due to the volume of requests, we are not able to accept all review requests. We do take all review requests under consideration. In order to make sure that your review request is accepted, please be sure to look over each type of review we offer and request the best option for your company. Here are some general guidelines:
- If you are not ready to sell to the public, please request the Consultation Only service.
- If you do not have a physical website, consider our Shining The Light review, which will be followed by up to 5 Single Product Reviews. We are unable to perform a mystery shop and we do not accept Product Line Reviews from companies without a physical website. We would be happy to perform a consultation if you are preparing to launch a website.
- We only perform one Shining The Light review per company. If your company has already received this type of review, please consider the other types of reviews available. (NOTE: We will consider this type of review for your company again if your company is under new ownership and/or undergone a significant rebranding process.)
- If you have a number of negative reviews from different sources, consider a consultation only. We certainly understand that you will never make everyone 100% satisfied, but we do look for trends. We are unable to accept review requests from companies that have a poor track record. However, we would be happy to offer our consultation service to help with rebranding, product improvement, or provide input on public relations.
- If your company is based outside the United States, we will consider your review request only if you ship internationally or your products can be purchased in the United States. Otherwise, please consider the consultation only service or a sponsored post.
How much does a review cost?
Most of our reviews are free of charge. The only cost to you would be the cost of product sent, including shipping. We do charge a reasonable fee for our consultation services and for a sponsored post. Please email us if interested in learning more about these options.
Do you use do-follow links?
The company links that are provided in our free reviews are all no-follow links. This is due to our interpretation of Google’s outlook on product reviews. We’re sorry, but we do not make any exceptions to this for the health of our website. If do-follow links are important to your company, please request a sponsored post.
I've had a review on Candlefind before. Can I request another one?
Absolutely! The only type of review that is limited to one per company is our Shining The Light review. If you want a recurring feature based on season or each time you launch a new product, please be sure to discuss this option with us ahead of time to make sure we have the capacity for these reviews.
Do you review any other products?
We review any products that would be considered related to the home fragrance industry. We do review unscented products and candle/wax melt accessories as well. We do not currently review scented bath & body products.
I am involved in direct sales. How can I get a review?
We do not perform solicited reviews for direct sales products. We sometimes review these products independently, but we do not tie those reviews in to a specific representative. If you are a sales representative for one of these companies, you can request a sponsored post review. There will be a link to your sales page within the sponsored post.
What if I have another question that’s not answered here?
We’d be happy to answer any questions you might have regarding our review program. Email us and we will get back to you within 2 business days.
Request A Review
We are happy you are interested in a possible Candlefind review! We offer some of the most detailed product reviews for the candle and home fragrance industry on the web. We recognize all companies are not the same, and we tailor our review service to your particular needs. Due to the increasing number of requests, we have streamlined our review request process. Use the form below to submit your request, and someone will get back to you generally within 2 business days. This begins our next level of discussions, which are dependent on your type of review requested and your unique situation. During peak seasons and holidays, our responses may be delayed.