We are back with another great candle giveaway from Mohawk Valley and their friends, Crooked Brook & Fort Schuyler. This time you can score some long-lasting beeswax tealights complete with a Partylite wax warmer. While you’re burning these candles, you can snuggle up in the fleece jacket and blanket that’s included in the prize package! Keep reading for words from our sponsor and scroll down to find out how to enter to win.
From Mohawk Valley Trading Company:
Polyester fleece blankets and jackets are made from Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) or other synthetic fibers and can also be made out of recycled PET bottles or even recycled fleece. Polyester fleece is lightweight, warm, soft, and hydrophobic, holding less than 1% of its weight in water which allows it to retain much of its insulating powers even when wet.
Polyester fleece is machine washable, dries quickly and is very breathable and will not lose its thickness when compressed; it does not matter if you crush, pull, twist or wad it up, it will come back to its original shape and thickness.
Although fleece blankets are also called “fleece throws” or “fleece throw blankets” there is a difference, and that is the size. Fleece blankets run in sizes that correspond with bedding dimensions; king, queen, full, twin and baby.
Fleece throws or fleece throw blankets are smaller than a twin blanket (but bigger than a baby blanket) which is the perfect size to “throw” over your lap or shoulders. Fleece throws are popular at outdoor sporting events (especially when personalized with a team logo or mascot) which are why fleece throws are sometimes called stadium blankets.
Regardless of the size, the words “fleece blankets”, “fleece throw blankets”, “fleece throws” or “stadium blankets” are used interchangeably.
To get the best price when buying fleece blankets, use your favorite search engine to find a company that sells “wholesale fleece blankets” or “fleece blankets bulk”. Most people think you need a resale certificate to buy wholesale fleece blankets however; most vendors will sell them at wholesale with a one case minimum.
Although the words “fleece jackets” and “fleece pullovers” are sometimes used interchangeably, there is a difference: fleece jackets have a full zipper front whereas fleece pullovers have ½ or ¼ zipper fronts.
As a bonus:
Fort Schuyler is throwing in one, Partylite P8016 Antique Brass Aroma Melts Warmer.
There is no cost to enter and the winner will receive a prize package consisting of:
· One, XL, Red, Weatherproof® ¼ Zip Fleece Pullover, Style# BB4000 valued at $55.00
· One, Red, 50” x 60”, Anti-pill Polyester Fleece Blanket with zippered case valued at $15.00
· Six, 100% Pure Beeswax Tea Light Candles…$12.00
· One, Partylite P8016 Antique Brass Aroma Melts Warmer…$30.00
Total value of this prize pack: $112.00
Terms & Conditions:
· You must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
· Crooked Brook will ship the prize to the winner within 30 days of contest end.
· Physical address required for shipping; no PO boxes, US recipients only residing in one of the 48 contiguous states.
How To Enter To Win
- Please note the terms & conditions outlined from the sponsor as listed above.
- Comment below and tell us: Do you own a fleece blanket?
- Are you a newsletter subscriber? Tell us for a bonus entry!
- Join our Candlefind Insider Group for another bonus entry. Be sure to post back here to let us know.
- This giveaway will go live on our Facebook page at 5PM CST today. Drop a comment on the Facebook post for an additional entry to win.
- One entry per person, with bonus entries as outlined.
- Giveaway ends on February 11, 2020 at 11:59PM CST.
- The winner will be chosen no later than February 15, 2020 by using Random.org.
- The winner must respond to the winning email within 3 business days or another winner will be selected.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click through one of them and make a purchase, Candlefind or its sponsor may receive a small commission, at no additional cost to you. It is your ongoing support that helps make Candlefind successful, and for that we are thankful.