Candlefind Forum: February 2011 Contest - New members - Candlefind Forum

Jump to content







Beckett Media, LLC





Shop our top selling fragrance, Pineapple Cilantro, and receive Free Shipping on any purchase of $100 or more.









Free Shipping on orders over $79




Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

February 2011 Contest - New members Win a $50 Yankee Candle Gift Card

#1 User is offline   cyngreen2 

  • Admin
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 36,310
  • Joined: 14-March 08
  • LocationDown in the Delta

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:24 PM

Win a $50 Yankee Candle Gift Card!

Here's how to win:
(1) Register for the Candlefind.com forum and make a post in this thread stating: I want to win! You must post here in this thread in order to be eligible for the prize.
(2) Prior to the end of the contest, make two more meaningful posts anywhere on the forum. One word posts or posts containing only emoticons will not be considered.

That's it! After completing Steps 1 and 2, your name will go into the hat!

This giveaway will remain open for entries until 11:59 PM CST February 26th. A winner will be chosen using Random.org and announced here on the forum. The winner will be emailed using the email address given during the registration process. The winner must respond within three days or a new winner will be chosen.

This giveaway is open to all ages worldwide. One entry per person per email address.



Good luck!
"Politeness is to human nature what warmth is to wax. " ~Arthur Schopenhauer


Cyn
cyngreen@candlefind.com
0

#2 User is offline   Dragon 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 05-February 11

Posted 05 February 2011 - 02:15 PM

View Postcyngreen2, on 04 February 2011 - 11:24 PM, said:

Win a $50 Yankee Candle Gift Card!

Here's how to win:
(1) Register for the Candlefind.com forum and make a post in this thread stating: I want to win! You must post here in this thread in order to be eligible for the prize.
(2) Prior to the end of the contest, make two more meaningful posts anywhere on the forum. One word posts or posts containing only emoticons will not be considered.

That's it! After completing Steps 1 and 2, your name will go into the hat!

This giveaway will remain open for entries until 11:59 PM CST February 26th. A winner will be chosen using Random.org and announced here on the forum. The winner will be emailed using the email address given during the registration process. The winner must respond within three days or a new winner will be chosen.

This giveaway is open to all ages worldwide. One entry per person per email address.



Good luck!





I absolutely want to win, been a fan of Yankee Candles for a long time.
0

#3 User is offline   klm39 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 08-February 11

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:28 PM

View PostDragon, on 05 February 2011 - 02:15 PM, said:

I absolutely want to win, been a fan of Yankee Candles for a long time.


I am a new member and I'd love to win. Yankee candles are my favorite! I especially love the fruity scents :)
0

#4 User is offline   voodoodoll548 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 12
  • Joined: 08-February 11

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:35 AM

i want to win! yankee candles are amazing! :)

melody

0

#5 User is offline   mimilu 

  • Scent addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 323
  • Joined: 10-February 11
  • LocationN. Texas

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:59 AM

B) Hi there!!! I am a newbie here and I would LOVE to win! There are so many new Yankee scents I would like to try!
0

#6 User is offline   kittycardero 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 24-February 11

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:15 AM

I want to win! Love Yankee Candle. They have some amazing scents.
0

#7 User is offline   mistysunrise 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 26-February 11

Posted 26 February 2011 - 11:53 PM

I want to win!
0

#8 User is offline   carebearstitch 

  • Scent Junkie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 704
  • Joined: 25-February 11

Posted 27 February 2011 - 12:35 AM

I am a new member and I would love to win this! I want to win. :)
0

#9 User is offline   cyngreen2 

  • Admin
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 36,310
  • Joined: 14-March 08
  • LocationDown in the Delta

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:04 PM

View Postcarebearstitch, on 27 February 2011 - 12:35 AM, said:

I am a new member and I would love to win this! I want to win. :)


And you did! Congratulations! I will email you for details on how to claim your prize.
"Politeness is to human nature what warmth is to wax. " ~Arthur Schopenhauer


Cyn
cyngreen@candlefind.com
0

#10 User is offline   PuppyLove 

  • Certified scent expert!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,713
  • Joined: 27-February 09
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:07 PM

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack Congratulations, Carebearstitch! Enjoy your prize!

Gail
"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other." -Mother Theresa

0

#11 User is offline   carebearstitch 

  • Scent Junkie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 704
  • Joined: 25-February 11

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:14 PM

View Postcyngreen2, on 27 February 2011 - 07:04 PM, said:

And you did! Congratulations! I will email you for details on how to claim your prize.


Oh my gosh thank you so much! I am so so excited! :)
0

#12 User is offline   cyngreen2 

  • Admin
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 36,310
  • Joined: 14-March 08
  • LocationDown in the Delta

Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:43 PM

View Postcarebearstitch, on 27 February 2011 - 08:14 PM, said:

Oh my gosh thank you so much! I am so so excited! :)


You're most welcome. Thank-you for participating! Your gift certificate should be in your email inbox. Happy shopping!
"Politeness is to human nature what warmth is to wax. " ~Arthur Schopenhauer


Cyn
cyngreen@candlefind.com
0

#13 User is offline   sweet&spiceygrl 

  • Certified scent expert!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13,073
  • Joined: 23-January 09

Posted 28 February 2011 - 12:02 AM

[smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] [smilie=th_slider_congratulation Carebearstitch - awesome prize! [smilie=th_clap1]
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”
~Declaration of Independence~

0

#14 User is offline   Stardustgirl 

  • Wax Princess
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,704
  • Joined: 30-September 10

Posted 04 March 2011 - 12:47 AM

[smilie=th_congratulations]
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users