Lasting Scent Candles Company Spotlight: 1/31/11

#141 User is offline   breelee 

• Scent-addict - in training
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationMo.

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:15 AM

View PostNMhoneybear, on 25 February 2012 - 04:13 AM, said:

Don't worry, Breelee. I'm pretty sure she will open again and believe me, you won't want to miss it! Her tarts will make you do this. [smilie=th_bounce]

I ordered close to 100 from her sale in January, I think. Not a one in the bunch that I don't love!!! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Wow, 100??? Was she giving them away free or are you gonna be my new bestest millionaire friend? [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]
I cant wait to try them, and super glad to hear you loved all of yours. Thats impressive. Even from my favorites, I get a few bombs now and then. Oh, did she close because of all the orders? Is she a hard one to get what you want? ( meaning always sold out ) I hate competition shopping. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

#142 User is offline   angelina 

• Pip
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:38 PM

ONE OF MY FAVES!! Her scents are stron,long lasting and AWSOME! I love her tea/drinks scents! the best summer scents ever!
Angelina

#143 User is online   MaggieMae 

• Certified scent expert!
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:52 PM

View Postbreelee, on 25 February 2012 - 06:06 AM, said:

Thanks for the info Maggie. Thats about the same thing said about my other hunted seller, except she's changing names. lol March is gonna be a big month! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Oh yes....I can not wait!!! She usually has all her scents in stock and from what I understand she closed to move her shop/workspace....I think.

#144 User is offline   NMhoneybear 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationLand of Enchantment

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:56 PM

View Postbreelee, on 25 February 2012 - 06:15 AM, said:

Wow, 100??? Was she giving them away free or are you gonna be my new bestest millionaire friend? [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]
I cant wait to try them, and super glad to hear you loved all of yours. Thats impressive. Even from my favorites, I get a few bombs now and then. Oh, did she close because of all the orders? Is she a hard one to get what you want? ( meaning always sold out ) I hate competition shopping. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Ha! Nope, she wasn't giving them away, but it was a .99 sale. Guess I got a little carried away. [smilie=th_c61] There were just too many that I wanted to try...and I am a sucker for a sale! I have only melted a handful so far though, one each of the ones I got more than one of. That Banana Mallow Bread is TDF! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] I'm weird like that. I tend to "save" tarts. Guess the better word is "hoard", isn't it? [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

#145 User is offline   breelee 

• Scent-addict - in training
  • PipPip
  • LocationMo.

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:45 PM

View PostNMhoneybear, on 25 February 2012 - 04:56 PM, said:

Ha! Nope, she wasn't giving them away, but it was a .99 sale. Guess I got a little carried away. [smilie=th_c61] There were just too many that I wanted to try...and I am a sucker for a sale! I have only melted a handful so far though, one each of the ones I got more than one of. That Banana Mallow Bread is TDF! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] I'm weird like that. I tend to "save" tarts. Guess the better word is "hoard", isn't it? [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Up till now, I hadnt had enough to hoard. I'm trying! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] But, do they lose scent power? [smilie=th_sad2hz1] Thanks for the B.m.b. review, I put it on my list! Oh, we need you in the thread I started about pies and cakes, when ya got the time please. [smilie=feedback]

#146 User is offline   NMhoneybear 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationLand of Enchantment

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:01 AM

View Postbreelee, on 02 March 2012 - 08:45 PM, said:

Up till now, I hadnt had enough to hoard. I'm trying! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] But, do they lose scent power? [smilie=th_sad2hz1] Thanks for the B.m.b. review, I put it on my list! Oh, we need you in the thread I started about pies and cakes, when ya got the time please. [smilie=feedback]

Been out of town so just saw this. I'm off to search for your "pies & cakes" thread. :D

These are not named "Lasting Scent" for nothing! :wub:
However, I will say this...I am particular about when and where I melt these because I get bored easily and like variety. All that I have tried last and last, to the point where I have to "move" them to other warmers so that I can put something new in. I just hate to waste wax! [smilie=th_create]

#147 User is offline   Juletones 

• The Mod Squad
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:41 AM

View PostNMhoneybear, on 06 March 2012 - 12:01 AM, said:

Been out of town so just saw this. I'm off to search for your "pies & cakes" thread. :D

These are not named "Lasting Scent" for nothing! :wub:
However, I will say this...I am particular about when and where I melt these because I get bored easily and like variety. All that I have tried last and last, to the point where I have to "move" them to other warmers so that I can put something new in. I just hate to waste wax! [smilie=th_create]
How funny. I do that too. I have to plan where and when I put some melts on because they last so long.
Jules

#148 User is offline   eml298 

• Pip

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:48 PM

I ordered during the 99cent sale, too. She has fabulous customer service, shipped very quickly, and included lovely extras. The tarts definitely had strong throw!

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users