Candlefind Forum: Kringle Candle Company - Candlefind Forum

Beckett Media, LLC

Shop our top selling fragrance, Pineapple Cilantro, and receive Free Shipping on any purchase of $100 or more.

Free Shipping on orders over $79

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Kringle Candle Company

#1 User is offline   DebbieT 

• Scent Junkie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:28 AM

I just found a new candle company. It was started by the original Yankee Candle owner Mike Kittredges' son.
If you google Kringle Candle Company you will find it. It looks interesting. All white candles...very pretty.
I may place a small order to try them out.
Just thought I would share.
Debbie

#2 User is offline   Cisley 

• Certified scent expert!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Guests

Posted 30 October 2010 - 01:17 AM

Thanks, Debbie. I think I will check them out too.

Cisley

#3 User is offline   DebbieT 

• Scent Junkie
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2010 - 11:56 AM

I wound up placing an order for a large jar of Christmas Stroll and a Med. jar of Bartlett pear. I will let you know how they are when they arrive.
The great thing is, is that the store is only 20 minutes from the YC Flagship store and I am going there the first weekend in Dec. so I will stop in and check out the Kringle Candle store.
Debbie

#4 User is offline   candlefan 

• Scent Junkie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationColorado

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:28 PM

The packaging and presentation is really pretty on all these! I like the shape and style of the containers, and the labels are beautiful.

I just wonder how they throw and smell. Please let us know what all of you trying them out think.

#5 User is offline   sweet&spiceygrl 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:48 PM

View Postcandlefan, on 01 November 2010 - 05:28 PM, said:

The packaging and presentation is really pretty on all these! I like the shape and style of the containers, and the labels are beautiful.
I just wonder how they throw and smell. Please let us know what all of you trying them out think.

[smilie=th_yeahthat] I just checked out their site - http://www.kringlecandle.com and they do look/sound nice! Looking forward to hearing what you think of them! [smilie=th_c61]
Smell is a potent wizard that transports you across thousands of miles and all the years you have lived.
~Helen Keller~

#6 User is offline   DebbieT 

• Scent Junkie
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:24 PM

My Kringle Candle order came today. I got a large jar of Christmas Stroll. Its a nice piney scent. I'd say most like Mistletoe from YC. I also got a small jar of Bartlett Pear. I am very excited about this one because on cold sniff it smells just like Spiced Pear, one of my favorites from YC that they discontinued awhile back. The jars are very pretty, all white wax, I bet they look pretty lit (I haven't lit them yet) but I'm thinking I would like some color to them.
I will let you know how they burn when I light them up.
Debbie

#7 User is offline   twinsmom 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:43 PM

Debbie, Keep us posted on that Bartlett Pear one. Spiced Pear was my very first purchase from YC so I have a fondness for this scent. I agree about the color thing.

#8 User is offline   DebbieT 

• Scent Junkie
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:47 PM

Today is my second day with the Bartlett Pear jar. It is soooooo close to Spice Pear but I am smelling something a little different and I can't place it. It seems a bit more fruity and less spice, than the old Spiced Pear. Its very good, just a little sweeter. It is burning beautifully! A complete melt pool on top and no wax left on the sides so far. The white does look pretty while its burning. I am looking forward to checking out the store when I go to the Yankee flagship store in December!

Debbie

#9 User is offline   LLVV 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 November 2010 - 03:41 PM

I was looking at those candles a couple of weeks ago. They are definitely pretty. How are they burning?

#10 User is offline   DebbieT 

• Scent Junkie
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:11 PM

LLVV

I have only been burning my small jar in Bartlett Pear and so far so good. No tunneling at all but I am burning when I know I will be home for awhile and can let it go for a few hours at a time. The scent throw is good, scenting my kitchen and family room and I do like this scent.

Debbie

#11 User is offline   DebbieT 

• Scent Junkie
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 December 2010 - 12:33 PM

I was able to go to the Kringle Candle store this weekend. Its a beautiful store and they have more than what is one the website. You can find 2-wick candles as well as tarts (Kringle calls them potpourri) THey also have lots of beautiful gift baskets in all price ranges. I saw them for as low as $10 all the way up to $150.
Right now its just a big store, but I was talking to one of the sales associates and she said that there are plans to expand and make it like the Yankee Flagship store with a restaurant attached as well.
It is only about 15 minutes away from the YC Flagship store (which I also went to visit!) so its very doable to see both on the same trip. We did spend the night, but we are 5 hours away. It was worth every minute of the drive!! A candle lovers dream!!!

#12 User is offline   sweet&spiceygrl 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 December 2010 - 03:01 PM

Debbie - I agree...two waxie stores in one day...bliss! [smilie=th_yay] I'm glad to hear Kringle has tarts, hope they put them on their website. Did you find anything new to try? Surely you didn't leave empty handed... [smilie=th_c032]

This post has been edited by sweet&spiceygrl: 05 December 2010 - 03:03 PM

Smell is a potent wizard that transports you across thousands of miles and all the years you have lived.
~Helen Keller~

#13 User is offline   DebbieT 

• Scent Junkie
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 December 2010 - 10:35 PM

Of course I didn't leave empty handed!!! I had lots of fun at Kringle Candle!! I got some of their tarts (Potpourri), I got 2 of their candles in ramekins (cute idea, once the candle is done, you can use the ramekin) I picked up 8 boxes of votives (they are packed 6 to a box, or you can buy them individually). I got a box of firestarters in Spiced Apple, they don't have these in all fragrances, but a good selection. I also got a few gift baskets for Christmas gifts. The one thing I was pleasantly surprised about was the Honeydew Melon scent. THis is one of my favorites, but I like Partylites version of Honeydew Melon rather than the Yankee version and to me, Kringles is identical to Partylites, so I bought myself a 3-wick jar and votives and TLs in that scent.
Other than the Honeydew melon I mostly stuck with the Christmas and winter scents. Spiced Apple, Kringle Cookie, GIngerbread, Spiced Plum, Pumpkin SPice, Creme Brulee. Another fun thing is the boxes of votives are packaged with a hole in the side so you can give the box a squeeze and get a whiff of the scent.
Also, I was able to use a 30% off for friends and family at YC so I was able to do alot of damage there!!
We all have our vices!!!!
Debbie

#14 User is offline   mjclkc 

• The Candle Queen!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 09 December 2010 - 02:00 AM

DebbieT, now you've got me mulling over a quick trip north this weekend or next to check out the store...I'm a YC Spiced Pear fan too! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]
Lisa
The Candle Queen!

#15 User is offline   Aria 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 09 December 2010 - 02:12 AM

Debbie, sounds like you had a fun little road trip! Love the sound of that Honeydew Melon scent...and the votives sound awesome too. Enjoy all of your new waxies!

#16 User is offline   DebbieT 

• Scent Junkie
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 December 2010 - 08:08 PM

If you can get there, its definately worth the trip. I also forgot to mention that all tarts and votives were $1.00 plus I had the 30% off coupon so I got my votives and tarts for 70 cents!!! I dont know if the dollar tart and votives were good only for the weekend or if its still going on. That alone was worth the trip. Plus Kringle Candle is only 15 minutes away!!

Debbie

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users