Note: You must have an entry already in the September Forum Contest #1. See that specific thread for rules for entry.
How this game will be played:
- I will list a vendor name and specific scent to get us started.
- Use the last letter of the scent name to find another scent name that BEGINS with that letter. Post that scent name and what vendor sells that scent.
- Scent names can not be repeated. Vendor names cannot be repeated. That means the game will get harder as we go along - try to get your entries in early!(For the purposes of this game, plural forms of a scent name are considered the same as the singular form. For example - Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper is the same as Sweet Orange & Chili Peppers.)
- You will gain one entry per eligible post.
- Every few days I will post an updated list of vendors and scents to help keep track.
- You cannot post behind yourself. This means that there must be at least one entry from another forum member before you can post another entry.
- At the end of the contest, the entries will be tallied and the winner will then be selected using Random.org.
- Contest closes 11:59 CST on September 30th.
Here's an example of how this game will be played:
Cyngreen2: Bora Bora, Tuscadero's
Poster 1: Apple Berry Crumble, Crosscreek Country Candles
Poster 2: Evening Eclipse, Evening Eclipse
Poster 1: Eucalyptus, Angie's Country Candles
Poster 3: Summer Breeze, Village Candles
Remember, you MUST have already entered September Forum Contest #1 to be eligible for this prize.
Good luck and have fun!