The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ilovescentedthings

Silver Bells, Christmas Smells

can you believe it? good morning, all. '

starting out December with

LR: Prairie Cake -CFTKR (freebie and smells good on cold-just started)

Coconut Praline CBV candle

Kitchen: Red velvet cake-CBV

Bath: Fresh Laundry-CBV

BR-Coconut Lavender melt-CFTKR(thanks to those that suggested this. LOVE IT!)

YC candle Lavender vanilla(no throw first time burned but hoping)

can you believe it? good morning, all. '

starting out December with

LR: Prairie Cake -CFTKR (freebie and smells good on cold-just started)

Coconut Praline CBV candle

Kitchen: Red velvet cake-CBV

Bath: Fresh Laundry-CBV

BR-Coconut Lavender melt-CFTKR(thanks to those that suggested this. LOVE IT!)

YC candle Lavender vanilla(no throw first time burned but hoping)

Good Morning!

I won't be melting until this afternoon because I am meeting my sister to Christmas shop.

Tunisianswife- How is the Coconut Praline candle? I just ordered it.

Hope everyone has a great day! I can't believe it's December already.

0000aabbccate-1.gif Good Morning cyn, trep, Jules, tunisians and Michele!!

First melt of December is Carol's Spiced Cranberry ...wow, so good....spicy and tart and just so fragrant.

Helping out at the Santa Shop at school today....should be fun.

Happy December to all my fellow CF friends! 52361.gif

Good Morning..wish I could have stayed in bed this cold morn!

Blue Gecko Harvest Spice Cake is permeating my house this morning! Very spicy and very strong!

Upstairs it's SSS...Pretty in Pink...what an unusual and lovely scent! Never smelled anything like it and I love it! [smilie=th_cha40] Reorder in the future!

Happy December Everyone!

candleluv, I love the coconut praline. I have it burning in the LR and it's stronger than what I have in my melter. I changed out the prairie cake because I wasn't getting a throw, and put in Angie's Old thymegathering and am still smelling the candle. It is a toasted coconut-light on the praline. I smell mostly a toasted coconut-like smell. I was noticing the pretty glow of it too. there's something about white or off-white wax when burning that just gives off the prettiest glow. I even checked the hot-plate of my melter to make sure that it was working. lol

I want some sugared spruce, folks. I see that CBV has it. I so want to order more from her. Love how clean her candles burn. You have to trim those wicks way down to about 1/8" to start off with though. they then burn so clean.

Aria, that sounds like fun for you today. and that spiced cranberry sounds good.

Maggie, I got the Pretty in Pink also from SSS. I haven't tried it yet but the cold sniff is wonderful; smells like it might have satsuma in it? not sure but it is lovely. glad that the melting fragrance is good too. thanks

tunisianswife~

Yep...it is Satsuma and Pink sugar...you've got a good nose! I am really enjoying it...I never would have guessed that I'd like it. Now, I can't wait to get some B&B in it! [smilie=th_cha40]

Good morning wax friends.

Today I'm burning YC's Balsam and Cedar (small tumbler) and just put in Crosscreek's Strawberry Noel to melt. This is the scent month I've been waiting for - I'm ready to start Christmas scents in full force! Since the calendar still said November yesterday, I ceremoniously melted my last 2 fall melts, YC's Autumn Leaves and Tuscadero's Apples and Evergreen.

Have a great day, everyone!

momuv2,u are good. wish I only had a couple fall scents left. [smilie=th_cha40]

anyone had their throws be off with their melters even though they are in the same place? maybe I need to move it around. the electric melter is fairly new, the hotplate seems to be fine and when I dump the wax, it is the same warmth as usual, they melt quickly but I'm not getting much throw. Nothing is different with the amt. of heat in the apartment. I'm perplexed. I have crow pie from Angie in there now. dumped two others from this morning that were just not doing anything. we'll see. Just thought I'd ask for some suggestions.

I can get whiffs of Carol's coconut lavender coming from the BR. that is one strong tart and soooo darned nice.

Happy December, everybody!

[smilie=th_cha40] [smilie=th_cc15] [smilie=th_c2e41937]

I hope it's a very sweet and blessed month for all! [smilie=group_hug]

I'll check in later when I start up some smellies. Just wanted to stop by and say welcome to the new month. [smilie=th_c032] I'm off for a morning frolic with friends and dogs, even though it's only 30 degrees here. That's okay, we humans bundle up and the dogs are a hot-blooded group that love to run in this frosty weather! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving]

Gail

126fs3281379.gif Morning!

Hope everyone had a restful night. rose3.gif

Melting Pure Scents Country Christmas.

I think I may be weird (well...I know I am ugly_irre.gif) but that's beside the point!ugly003.gif I usually just melt whatever I am in the mood for...doesn't matter the season...oh well........

Hey Puppy...love the new name you came up with for this month's scent of the day thread. LLVV...Coconut Vanilla??? Sounds like heaven!

Okay...need to get some stuff done today...laundry being one. 128fs395368.gif

I'm on a weird blue smiley kick today!sarcastic_hanend.gif

4643.gifHappy Tuesday!4643.gif

Good Morning, all. This year has just flown by.

Aria, I remember helping with the Santa Shop when my kids were younger. Such fun watching the little ones choose gifts for their family. I still have the one my son picked out for me when he was in kindergarten. Ok, now I'm getting all teary eyed. [smilie=th_cha40]

I'm also melting Spiced Cranberry, but it's from Scentsy. Very good and strong.

Well, this morning I am melting Angies Celtic Grogg...a favorite....

I didn't melt a Christmas scent this morning because I am trying change up the scents in the home and not melt just Christmas scents for days on end because I tire of scents quickly and want to be able to enjoy them as Christmas approaches. For example, with the harvest/fall/halloween scents, I started melting them so early and daily that by Halloween and Thanksgiving I was sick of pumpkin spice this and that and apple etc.... [smilie=th_cha40]

Lookout! Sharonana has lost it. [smilie=th_cha40]

The pine smelled so good I decided to stick with it today.

FM Sugared Spruce pillar

Colonial Sugared Spruce jar

YC - Mountain Pine jar

Can-do - Christmas Tree melt

I can't smell the forest for the trees. [smilie=th_cc15]

Idea this morning: Our advent calendar has got little boxes that we keep mini ornaments in and each day we take one out and hang it. Well, today, instead of ornaments, I put a holiday melt in each box, so each morning will be a new surprise scent. You like?

Happy December to All,

I have on LOL's Sugared Pumpkin Cookies. I like the scent a lot. I think this one gets marked reorder!!!

Yesterday's LOL Candied Raspberries was a great scent, but for my old nose, it could have been a bit stronger, but remember, I like 'em nose hair burning strong.

I started yesterday with LOL's Ginger Fig. It was one of the veru few LOL scents I actually disliked. I don't think there was a thing wrong with it, the scent just wasn't to my liking. I guess I never knew what a fig smelled like before, and didn't know I don't like the scent of fig, or maybe the ginger? *Hahaha* Anyway, it was strong, and if you like Ginger Fig, it may be just right for you!

On a personal note, my 80 year old Aunt Audrey is having a triple heart valve bypass today. Please keep her in your thoughts. Thanks.

Your polar bear is [smilie=th_cc15]

Jason, We survived Y2K but what about 2012 and the end of days? huh? huh? Here we go again. [smilie=th_cha40]

Mamalana, sending strength your way.

Guest ilovescentedthings

Good Morning all! Even though I've been up since 3 this morning, I just started melting about an hour ago.

While writing out christmas cards,I am melting can do's mint chip latte and burning a yc gingerbread votive.

Hope you all have a great Dec.