The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

October's Fragrance Festival

OMG, I am officially the first person to post on this thread, I think. I gotta hurry before someone else gets in.

OK, quick....................I am melting Carols Apple Jack & Peel. Love it, its always been a favorite. Gotta go! LOL Bye now!

"I did it, I did it!" Now that I got in, Happy October everyone, gotta love this month. Its a pretty crisp cool day here on Long Island, even got out the warm slippers.

Have a great day everyone.

Maurie, congratulations. :lol: Hooray! It's finally October! [smilie=th_00000020]

Aria, we need some of your cute Autumn emoticons. :P

This morning I'm melting Country Home Scents - That's too much typing. I'm calling it CHS.

CHS - Cranberry Apple Marmalade

CHS - Heavenly Honey

These are working really well in my Scentsy melter, btw. The small size and soft wax is just right for the melter. They are lasting a long time.

I'm burning "Mrs. Meyer's Peppermint Vanilla". It smells sooo good! I am so happy it is finally October. One of my favorite months of the year!

Good morning!

Maurie, October is also one of my favorite months. I just love the weather during this time of year. Congratulations on being first.

This morning I'm melting Lemon Pound Cake. It's dying out so I'll have to change it later on. Downstairs I'm melting Acai Berry. I can smell it over the Lemon Pound Cake.

Brrr...I am wet and cold...it must officially be October!! I love fall...except for having to walk the dogs in the rain because they won't do their routine if I don't.

Anyway, looks like we are off to a good start. I am burning a whole slew of candles this morning since it's so dark and cold.

Also melting-

Baby Pink Powder-CYS

Pink Lavendar-CYS

Apple Jack-Southern Star

Hope you all have a great day.

Happy October!

Early melts are

Crosscreek Spicey Waffles and Carmelized Apples

Mia Bella Candle in Pumpkin Cheesecake.....very strong and yummy!

[smilie=th_00000020]

I love October and November, and it was really cool this morning...had to turn the heat on in the car! [smilie=th_00000020] first melt of the day is country bumpkin from Justtarts and I'm burning a Goose Creek candle in maple cream!

Good Morning All~

Last nights melts were both YC, Cookies and Creme, got this one at some out of the way shop for 33 cents, couldn't smell a thing, then from the same store, Sunflower Days, a lovely flowery, pretty strong scent.

Have a great Day!

fallsmiley6b.gif OMG!! Like all of you, I love October too..its so crisp and cool and beautiful!!

I am melting Crosscreek's Hillbilly Homebrew and its awesome!! Perfect for this incredible fall day...I actually have my heat on today...so silly, but I am shivering!!!

Have a fabulous day...fallsmiley2.gif

I :? October too! Halloween and Christmas are my favorite holidays! I am going to decorate this weekend, I am so excited! This morning I put in Pumpkin Souffle from Candledippers to celebrate, it's just starting, but good so far!

October is finally here, one of my favorite months. To make it even better, cooler weather has arrived in Las Vegas after the hottest September ever on record. :? Starting off with Green Apple Caramel Crunch and French Vanilla Oak, both from LOL.

busymom, love your fall emoticons!

Happy October! :? [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3] My DH usually opens every window when he gets up at 5AM. Then when I arise around 6, it's freezing in here! But today the house was nice and snuggy. DH said, "Wow, it's 43 degrees and cold outside." I said, "Say that word again. It's WHAT?" [smilie=th_biqazm1]

I'm melting Buttery Pumpkin from AMS. It's just getting started but it's gonna be good! [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Gail

Good Morning!

It's a very cool morning here. I am melting some candles. Have going YC Harvest Wreath, YC Cinnister, and Home Interiors Apple. It smells great here. Without the melts going I can actually smell the candles.

I am actually enjoying this cool weather! :?

Added Falling Leaves from Scentsy. This cool weather feels fabulous after months of triple digit temps!

I love October too! It's been cool here in Tennessee also! Today it's Cornbread by MTT. Great strong scent! :? More of this for sure!!

I am a fall/winter person too. Autumn is my favorite season of all. I love everything about it-the cooler weather, the colors, the smells, and Thanksgiving is my fav. holiday. I went to YC today to use the $1 coupon-got 51 of them(didn't think I had that many but was such a good deal) so I'm set for a while.

BR-melting YK cottage breeze

LR-Harvest Pear

Melting like crazy today. Pretty in Pink from Scentsy in DD's room and Bourbon from Scentsy in DS's room.