Feb. 2009 Contest: Twenty (or more) questions
Posted 01 February 2009 - 06:07 PM
How to play:
* Each day I will have in mind a specific movie.
* Ask any question you would like to help guess the movie. You may ask as many questions as you like, but only one question per post. And you cannot ask another question until your question is answered. You will gain one entry into the drawing for each question asked. Questions may be answered either by Christina or myself.
* If you think you have the answer, post a guess. If you guess incorrectly, you must wait until someone else guesses before making another guess.
* The first person to guess correctly will get 10 entries into the contest.
* This will be a random draw. The more entries you make, the greater your chance of winning! But it only takes one entry to win...your name could still be drawn, so join in the fun! The winner will be chosen using Random.org.
* Remember...To be eligible, you must be actively participating in other games within the Game Room. The minimum requirement is one non-contest game during the month. It's easy to do!
* Contest ends February 15, 2008 at midnight CST.
This one is difficult to show an example of how it will be played. There was a similar game played here: http://candlefind.co...opic.php?t=4840 . You can view that to see how this game is played. If you have any questions, post them in the February thread in the Monthly Contest Forum.
Good luck and have fun!
Posted 01 February 2009 - 06:55 PM
Yes, it is!
Since that one went so fast today, I'll post another one later.
So far, entries today:
MaggieMae - 10
Mamalana - 2
Fleur - 1
Posted 01 February 2009 - 07:25 PM
Love the picture of the two cats - very cute pose!
OK, back to business:
Is it a drama? No