The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

Mighty Melts of March

Hi All!

The last few days have been pretty busy.

AmyJo-Glad to hear the YC has gotten some of their scent back. I used to love them so much and have a LOT of them that I was thinking of selling on EBAY. I love melts because I can actually smell them.

Melted a great scent today SGA Pistachio Coconut Sugar Cookies. So strong and so good.

Good night.

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d , Michele!

Hope you enjoy dinner with your friends tonight! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

AmyJo ~ I also got that gorgeous pie slice. I don't know how I will ever cut it! [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

I have only melted one of my Zeep tarts, the shaving cream one for DH last week. I think I will let them cure a bit.

Debra ~ I buy for pretty as much as scent, most of the time. That's part of why I have so much wax. So hard to melt the cute, unique, beautiful wax! [smilie=th_create]

Maggie ~ I once looked at STW, but never ordered. I am, however, itching to order from someplace. [smilie=th_Whistle] The other day I made a wish list for S&S. Good thing she is closed for a bit. I'm safe! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Until I remembered a yummy Mimi's Tarts I tried a long time ago sent by a sweet CF friend. I think it was called Fairy Dust. I saved the wrapper. I have got to see why I saved a wrapper for three or four, maybe five years!!

I'm enjoying my time with my girls in spite of not feeling well. I started having tummy trouble before I left on Saturday and it's been on and off since. Today is DD#1's special day and her pick is a gourmet pizza place downtown.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Editing because I forgot to post what I'm melting! lol

ST Linda ~ Frosted Cornbread, Pink Sugar, and Cream Soda ~ Really good!

Melting up a storm today...

SGA - Root beer Ice Cream Scoop Bread - droolworthy

S&S - Mystery scent... have this one in the laundry room and it smells like Mac apple and a fresh air scent

RG - Vanilla Crunch Donut Fluff Puffs

debra, thanks for the Tuscaderos link... I don't know why I thought she was oob. [smilie=th_blij81] I'm going to order some Cafe Amore and maybe a few others. [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

Maggie, thanks again for the well wishes. I'll keep you updated on STW if you're interested in restock info. I have a bunch of her jars in various levels of fullness so I don't think I'll be ordering unless there's a scent that I can't live without. [smilie=th_create]

honeybear, hope you feel better! That's an interesting ST blend you're melting.

cookie , we've had flurries on and off today. Not accumulating thankfully!

I have to say I love cute tart shapes and fancy loaves, but if it's not a scent that appeals to me I won't order.

Hi All!

Honeybear-Thanks for the birthday wishes. I’m sure I will have a fun time tonight. Happy Birthday to your DD! Glad you are enjoying your visit and hope you are feeling better! That ST melt sounds good.

Glad the snow here is a bust. No accumulation and the sun is out.

Melting out of my comfort zone today and loving it. This is from a Sampler. It’s a little on the older side and it’s throwing great.

SGA Febreze Marshmallow Noel. This smells so good.!

Hello dear everyone,

Back at the hotel and it's so cold and windy, brrrrr.

Susan, I am seriously jealous of your 4 inches of snow - if it's going to be cold, snow makes it all worthwhile. And I love that you were melting White Out in honor of the occasion! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Debra - totally agree - if a vendor doesn't take a little trouble with the presentation of the melts and the packaging, I might not be as eager to buy from them as from someone who does.

Honeybear - oh, I'm with you! - how can we ever cut into that beautiful pie slice melt??

Maggie - that Booberry Mallow Lemon Poundcake sounds so delicious and now I am craving that one.

Michele - I hope you enjoyed your birthday! Also I think selling YC candles on eBay is a great idea because so many people love them.

Aria, I hope you are feeling better, and that Root Beer Ice Cream Bread sounds very tempting!

Right now I am burning the Volcano (Capri Blue) candle which is heavenly, and I have the YC melt cube Home Sweet Home going in the hotel bathroom. Both are strong - I'm about to go get some supper so will turn them both out for now.

Have a good night!

AmyJo

Maggie, my Nancy's are over a year old - they are the scalloped tarts.

Susan - I meant to ask - how was the Maple Festival? I looooove that flavor, but not a fan of it in candle scents. [smilie=th_pardon]

Tonight it is HHS - Madame President.

Hi there [smilie=The_Hi]

Melting this morning...

Swan Creek - Cherry Almond Buttercream [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

1803 - Spice Box - SUPER Spicy! [smilie=th_OMG]

Michele, I can't believe I missed saying Happy Birthday to you! [smilie=bagover]

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d

Placed an order at 1803 - for some melts and jar candles. I really love their jars... Simple labels, clean, long lasting burn and great throw. Can't ask for more than that! [smilie=th_cc15]

[smilie=th_326db8b3] Have a great day Everyone!

Morn ladies. Melting today: Avobath by RG

I love woodwick candles finishing up: Summer Sweets, Sweet Lime Gelto, Raspberry Yuzu, and Sparkling Ginger.

Debra, the maple festival has a lot of different things have all kinds of maple syrup products, candy, donuts etc. The firehouses have ham & chicken, trout dinner. All kinds of different crafts, soaps, lotions, necklaces, candles, popcorn etc. They have farm that you can go to and watch them cook the maple syrup. Lots of fun things to do.

Michele, I'm glad you had a nice birthday. [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

AmyJo, thanks for your input regarding Zeep melts. Think I'll just set them aside for awhile.

Susan, that festival sounds like fun!

Melting a gift from a sweet CF pal, Wonderberry Lime 7Up from Southern Twang. Really like this. The lime is dominant, but not overpowering.

Susan, the festival sounds like a lot of fun! We have a garlic festival... :huh: Garlic ice cream!

I hope you had a fabulous birthday, Michele! :confettistars:

Tonight it is an old LOL - Wood Coffee. Maybe a little too old. <_>

Good evening dear all!

Still working up north and going home tomorrow!!! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

I hope everyone is doing well. It's actually warming up a bit here in Ohio. The work has gone well and I am ready to go home.

My melts have helped me to keep from getting too horribly homesick. Last night was the new YC melt cube Apricot Rose, lovely. Right now is my favorite, Zeep's Push Pop (from a clammie).

Aria - I have to say that your Cherry Almond Buttercream has gotten my attention. [smilie=th_yeahthat] I love love love Almond - so I may have to order that one. Is the almond a strong note? [smilie=feedback]

I was thinking of walking somewhere to get dinner but I am just too tired. I have had leftovers from last night's group dinner and two glasses of wine [smilie=th_FULL_O17] and so I should probably call it a night.

I should have a Zeep Order waiting for me at home and possibly Front Porch so that will be exciting!

Sleep well all, [smilie=th_goodnight]

AmyJo

AmyJo - I am looking forward to trying the Apricot Rose. If I find a place that carries It! I am off to the mall this weekend, I can probably find their old style melts there.

Tonight it is another oldie - Time & Again - Lemon Water.

Hello Folks! Posting quickly before bed...

Dipping into my tarts from a sweet CF pal...

Pumpkin Cheesecake, Sweet Pumpkin Bread and Pumpkin Creme Brûlée.

Smellin amazing here! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Goodnight.

[smilie=th_bb20]

Did not care for the Burnt Sugar scent I melted yesterday.

Today's scent is a gift from a sweet CF gal, Strawberry Jam & Green Apple from PFOP.

Greetings!

It's Vintage Road Candles tonight...

Red Balloon and Harvest Pear

You guys got me thinking....I wonder if I have any LOL left. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Hmmmm

AmyJo....hope you had a safe and speedy drive home.

Michele...how was that Cannoli Latte? Sounds yummy.

Goodnight all...I'm glad it's Friday.

[smilie=th_Hello_] and Happy Saturday! I'm HOOOOOOOOME!

Easy drive back yesterday and so good to see DH, the doglets, and the small galloping cat. I have to do the same thing for the next two weeks, home on the weekends. Happily this level of travel is unusual.

Susan - that Maple Festival sounds so wonderful. I've never been to one of those.

Mpfand - I will have to look up that Wonderbery Lime. I love anything lime and that sounds delicious.

Debra - garlic ice cream!! I would try it. I love both but not sure about putting them together...sounds intriguing.

Maggie, sounds like you were truly in a pumpkin mood. I love that scent so I bet your house smelled wonderful.

well, to make the homecoming even sweeter, I had packages from both Zeep and Front Porch waiting for me :upssmiley1: so this was exciting. All sorts of lovely new delectables. At the moment I have on Zeep Orange Sherbet lip balm and this feels and smells very extravagant. :flirtysmile4:

This was my first order from Front Porch and I am totally impressed. I got their Toast and Jam sampler so all sorts of fruity/bakery scents. I also got some other Grubby Tarts and all of the scents are heavenly.

So right now I am melting:

Office/kitchen - FP Blueberry Marshmallow Ice Cream and this is excellent - lovely blueberry, good enough to eat, and nice and strong. [smilie=th_LOVE] I didn't cure this at all and it didn't need it, wonderful.

Back of the house/bathroom - Zeep's Salted Caramel Macchiato and wow, wow, I just love this. Very strong, delicious scent. I didn't cure this either because I've seen it on her website for awhile and figured it wasn't just made - in any case, tons of throw.

So the house smells like a blueberry pie and a gourmet coffee - which is a fine way to start the day.

Have a great Saturday all!

AmyJo

Happy Saturday! [smilie=th_hello]

Got my order from 1803(super quick shipping!) :upssmiley1: Love both of the jar candles in Kindred Spirit and You Are My Person. Also got cubes in Sugar Cane Shore, Driftwood Shore and Lemon Drop Cookie. [smilie=th_yay]

So trying out Lemon Drop Cookie this morning...I have to say it's quite yummy with a definite cookie note and a smooth lemony kick.

Amyjo, so glad you're spending the weekend home and with some yummy new melts! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] I just know you'll enjoy FP... And gotta love free shipping! If you order again,Angie offers a 10% discount for orders over $25. Just enter the code frontporch when you checkout. Now I remember you asked about the Swan Creek Cherry Almond Buttercream I was melting the other day. In my opinion, it's more almond and the cherry buttercream takes a backseat. I really like it even though it's more of a medium throw. More of a background scent if you know what I mean.

Hoping for a bit of a warm up as far as temps go this weekend. Bundling up to walk Ozzy each day is getting old lol. [smilie=th_806e4b7f] Lucky for him he has a nice fur coat, but he gets so antsy waiting for me to put on boots, coat, scarf, gloves and then get the old fitbit synced to the phone and on and on.

[smilie=Pattys_day] Happy Saint Patrick's Day! [smilie=Pattys_day]

Welcome home AmyJo! Your home must smell wonderful too....I ❤️ Blueberry and coffee scents....they go together wonderfully! I agree with Aria....you should enjoy those FP tarts...always strong and great!

Aria...wow! I feel like I just ordered from 1803 recently but I see it's been a while! I looked up those scents you mentioned and they sound scrumptious! Lots of new fragrances that I must order soon! [smilie=yes]

I spent last night cutting up some waxie pies and loaves so they'll be ready to melt when needed. It's a fun job!

This morning it's been Nancys Wax Creations in Blueberry Friendship Bread....so strong and wonderful!

Have a good one. :)