The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

December's Delicious Delights

Good Saturday Morning! Cute thread Michele!!

I can't believe it's already December 2nd! This year has flown by!

Maggie - are those the first ones you have tried? I have another bag to try but I was not crazy about the last scent so I am stalling... :blush:

Yes! Once I read about them on here, I went to buy some at my Walmart but they didnt have ANY! I ended up ordering one bag online (overpriced) but I love it! Thankfully, the fragrance changed a bit once warmed....wasn't too big of a fan sniffing the bag...and it lasts forever. I wonder if I could have saved them? Which scent did you try? I really wish they stocked them at my Walmart....so easy to change scents.

It's TCSS Hot Apple Pie today.

Have a good one. ;)

Good Morning!

I has such a busy week. Glad to be home this weekend to relax.

Melting from an SGA sampler - Blueberry Meringue Torte Cinnamon Crunch Cake.

Love the title, Michele! :D Take it easy this weekend!

Melting Cranberry Cookie Crumble from BH&G.

Nice title, Michele!

Maggie, I cannot remember the full name of the scent but it had Bergamot which I usually like. This one smelled sour to me.

And - Hot apple pie is one of my favs! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Tonight it is CJ's Candle Corner - French Market.

Good Morning!

Thanks Everyone!

Melting SGA Yogg Nogg this morning.

Last night my hot water heater went. Good thing my brother owns a plumbing company and saw what the problem was. It was like a steam bath in my basement and felt full of moisture. The heater was making a weird sound and blowing off steam. Major problem averted. My basement could have flooded. All my Christmas gifts are there. We hadn’t yet brought them to the dining room table down there where we do all our wrapping. My DD noticed the problem and called me down. Now we are without hot water for 2 Days. At least we have heat. It could have been a lot worse.

Good Sunday Morning!

Oh wow Michele....glad your DD caught that!! Our hot water heater sprang a small leak a couple years ago and made a BIG mess since we didn't find it right away. So glad to hear you didn't get any damage but sorry to hear it will take two days!!

Debra...I'm gonna keep checking for them there but I don't go to Walmart that often. I'd love Apple Pie. Do you know anywhere else that sells them?

It's She Loves Cake in Christmas Elf College Dorm

And Cookie Party Under the Christmas Tree....cute names and smells great!

Oh no, Michele! So glad you guys caught that in time! Sorry you're out of hot water, but that is a minor inconvenience compared to what could have been.

Debra and Maggie ~ What are these things you are talking about that last a long time? Inquiring minds want to know. [smilie=yes]

Still with DH in AZ. Yesterday was his birthday and we had a nice day amidst the house stress. We did get the offer Friday afternoon after a long wait, but it was a low ball. We countered and are waiting to hear back, but also have another showing Monday. Crazy!

ST Solo ~ Pheromones, tangerine, and sandalwood

ST Lavender Orange Dream ~ Sweet lavender and orange sherbet

I'm here until Tuesday because DH has his colonoscopy tomorrow. I'm going to try to eat only clear liquids today, too...to keep him company. [smilie=th_LOVE]

Michele, glad a disaster was adverted, but bummer you will not have hot water for two days. :(

NMHoneybear, hoping for a strong offer soon! [smilie=th_blij81]

Melting Marshmallow Mint from Scentsy.

Oh goodness, Michele - what a mess! So glad it was not an even bigger one!

Honeybear, here is the link to the Candlefind article about Scent Burst. These are BH&G. I see the ones I had were Candle-lite and those were more of the earthy scents. Scent Bursts I see them on Amazon and at Walmart (online too). They tend to be cheaper in the store.

I almost had an Advent calendar fail! I got the ST one - and forgot that it was December already!!! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Time to catch up!

Also, melting YC Line Dried Cotton.

Honeybear...yes, Debra said it!! They are rolled up pieces of paper that sit in your warmer and you just pour them out when your done. No mess. My Walmart never has any. :(. Glad your getting lots of interest in your house...hope this offer is better!

Debra...glad you remembered! ;)

Changed the upstairs to Page 394 by Storybook Scents...miss them.

Spent the entire day decorating....still not done. Didn't even get the tree up or the outside lights up! How could I have that much inside stuff???

Goodnight all.

Thanks everyone!

Hope the hot water heater is on stock tomorrow. Cold showers are wicked.

Honeybear- hope a good offer comes soon!

Maggie- Sounds like you have a lot of decorations. I’m sure it’s beautiful!

Good night all!

Debra & Maggie ~ I will have to check into those things. As if I need more smellies. [smilie=th_paper-bag]

Oh gosh. The stress of this all is really too much. We never heard anything back from our counter offer all weekend. These people play by their own rules. We have two more showings today and are keeping our fingers crossed.

ST Krank's Christmas ~ Sweet gingerbread cookies and cotton candy frosting

Debra ~ I didn't know you got an Advent calendar from ST. [smilie=th_sml29] I did, too! They smell yummy, but I haven't melted a one. lol

Hey Friends!

Melting Marshmallow Peppermint Twist from FP and VCS Montague v. Capulet

Anyone have any orders on the way?

I have a small FP order, 1803 Candles, and I ordered from Carol on Saturday! Oh and I just received an order from RG last week! First new wax I’ve gotten in a while!

Honey bear I hope you get an offer soon. Buying and selling houses is such a roller coaster of emotions!

Candlelove, hang in there for the hot water heater!????

Maggie, I have a lot of inside decorations I don’t use anymore. I usually decorate with my favorite ones and call it a day. Gone are the days when I used to decorate every nook and cranny ????

debra, I’ve seen the scent bursts but never tried them. Didn’t realize they were paper?

mpfand, how ya doin’ girl?

Anyone ever hear from sweet&spicy???

Hiya, Aria! We have not heard from Sweet and Spicy for a bit. <_>

I ordered from Carol, too. I always look at everyone else's orders and wonder how I missed so many good scents!

Honeybear - I sure hope you get that offer soon so you can think about other things - like shopping and melting!! :sSig_woohoo2:

Candlelove - I forgot about the cold shower part!! :sSc_eek3: I guess it is like being at summer camp?

Tonight it is Day 3 of my advent calendar, a combo I would not normally choose with maple, but it is OK!

Good Morning!

Hey Aria!! [smilie=th_sHellobar] It's funny....I've been decorating with less of the older stuff over the years but I figured I'd try to use what I have and somehow I always buy more.... :icon_rolleyes:

Good luck Honeybear! [smilie=th_friends]

Michele...glad today is your "happy" warm water day!! [smilie=th_happy096]

It's World of Wax all over today...

Upstairs it's Pine and Berries

Downstairs it's Sugared Spruce

Have a great day. :)

Debra -Yep, you and me both! I do believe we are getting closer. We're working with our lowball offer to bring it up and all these new showings are helping with that! We're just about in the place where we can meet in the middle, but we have another showing at 9:15 this morning (after having two yesterday). I have a 5:50 am flight home, so will be there to get ready for this one.

Gotta board...

Good to hear, Honeybear!

Do you guys have wax everywhere? Not wax stashes, but dribbles of wax on counters, floors, etc.? I am not sure how it happens, but it seems I clean up a lot of stray wax blobs.

Wheeeeee, Michele - a warm shower!!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Tonight it is CBV - Asian Garden.

Good Morning!

Today is warm shower day. Yay!! Waiting now for the plumber to show up.

Heading out to my hair cut soon. DD is home today. Her computer screen at work has been giving her headaches but today she has sinus issues as well. I’m going to keep the melters off for awhile today.

Good luck today Honeybear!

Yes Debra- I don find some stray wax here and there.

Hi, Aria! [smilie=The_Hi]

Michele, I'm sure you'll really enjoy your shower today! [smilie=th_blij80]

NMHoneybear, I hope things are moving in the right direction!

Melting Vanilla Noel from Fox Willow Wax.

Hi there. :-)

Michele ~ Enjoy that shower!

Debra ~ I don't have a lot of wax blobs around. Only occasionally by my Presto Pot when I make my own tarts. [smilie=th_pardon]

Back home and again waiting on these people. They have proven to be, let's say, "difficult". And so is their agent. So much so that our agent went to his broker, and won't deal with him alone at all (also plans to file a complaint when and if this is all said and done). They are clearly not interested in a fair deal whatsoever. They want to steal our house with everything in it. We'll see.

In the midst of this, DD#1 just broke up with her boyfriend and is heartbroken. [smilie=th_sad-1]

I haven't even changed out my melters. Whatever was in when I left last week is what's going now.

Oh gosh, Honeybear, it is so hard when out kids hurt!

I am glad your Realtor is looking out for you!

Tonight - S&S - Nectarine Mint.