The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

November Is Stuffed Full Of Scents

Happy Thanksgiving! ???? ???? I hope you all have a lovely day full of good food, family and friends. ???? DH is working today so we'll have our meal a little later than normal. Melting a pumpkin scent that my aunt gave me. I have no idea what the name of the scent or vendor is, but it smells good!

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope everyone has a nice holiday.

I picked up DH early this morning, the girls are here, and we are having a low-key celebration. Just thankful to all be in one space. :wub:

Wilma's Hello Sugar

Wilma's Toasted Marshmallow Zucchini Bread

ST The Great Pumpkin

And, of course, burning Yankee Pumpkin Pie :)

I'm grateful for Candlefind and all of you here. [smilie=th_aa18]

Good Morning!

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.

Putting up the tree today and decorating the house for Christmas while DH is Home.

Melting SGA Country Berry Hotcakes Zucchini Vanilla Bean Noel.

Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving!

I spent all day cleaning and decorating for Christmas, too. I got everything done except for the tree. We'll do that tomorrow evening when everyone is home.

Melting Christmas Cottage from Scentsy. :wub:

Good Evening!

I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving!! I am so NOT ready for Christmas to be here...too much to do! This year has flown by. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

It's Colonial Candles French Quarter from their New Orleans Collection. Smells fantastic. ;)

Happy Day-after-Thanksgiving!

We were not home for the day and I regret not having leftovers! :(

Honeybear - ST - Harry's Holiday - I tried it!! It is really a good one! The baguette is noticeable when it was first melting, not strong - but I was looking (sniffing?) for it. I did not notice it much as the day went on, just mainly Blue Sugar! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Thanks for letting me try it, now that note won't frighten me off!

Hope to finish decorating today. Did a lot of online shopping though. Happy about that.

Melting this morning SGA Orange Vanilla Pine Cones.

Going to look again at the Super Tarts site.

Good Morning! Didn’t shop at ST yet. Still figuring out the website.

Unfortunately I did order from the SGA sale. I don’t need anymore wax. It was a very small order that I had in my cart already. I was on the fence and then the sale and I completed the order. I want some wax from ST though. That’s the one exception for now. I’m done now for a long while. I have 2 samplers from SGA coming this week.

Melting this morning- SGA Candy Cane Vanilla Delicious Sugar Cookies. I found 4 bags of SGA Christmas scents packed away with my decorations.

DH goes back to Ohio today. Not very happy about that.

Hope everyone enjoys their day!

I have had a fall-fest, trying to use up the punkin's.

Mainstays - Apple Pumpkin

Cheryl's - Apple Pumpkin Strudel

Crosscreek - Hayride

CYS - Pumpkin Brulee Coffee

Hello All! :)

Feeling like something a little different...

Fluffy Buttermint Melons by OPT downstairs

And upstairs it's Autumn Rain from a lovely CF pal! Thanks!

Have a great day! ;)

Good morning! [smilie=th_blij51]

Melting Sugared Caramel Fig from BH&G. I love this scent from any vendor, but it's always light. [smilie=th_scratch] I think it's just a light scent.

Hello!

Mpfand....it's funny....I always thought I didn't like caramel scents, but I smelled the BHG Caramel Pecan melts in Walmart and bought that in a big bag of potpourri! That company has a wonderful caramel fragrance!

Debra...I've been there a lot lately!

Michele...that's an amazing scent!!!

Tonight it's Mainstays Gingerbread Spice...yummy!

Goodnight everyone!

Good Morning !

Yes Maggie. I love that scent. Ordered the In the Kitchen Sampler. I want to try more of this.

Went to Atlantic City yesterday. I lost again. Heading to a funeral this morning for my SIL’s MIL.

WIll try to melt later. Since I have been back I’ve hardly been home. Still haven’t unpacked.

Enjoy the day everyone!

Hello Girls! :)

I've missed you all! I've been so busy since Thanksgiving. My mission with DH home was to get our 2 large storage rooms cleaned out and that we did! I also did a few more Feng Shui things with the house and by Sunday night, all looked beautiful. We sent a very strong message to the universe that we are ready to go!!

Amazingly, I got a text from my agent at 6:45 am the very next morning that we had a showing at 11:30. Later in the afternoon, another text for a showing Tuesday at 3:30. Heard back shortly thereafter that these people were very interested (specific questions about well depth and such). A couple hours later as I am FaceTiming with DH, the agent says we have ANOTHER showing with a different agent Wednesday morning, quickly followed by a text saying we have an offer coming from the Tuesday showing. Ron and I are floored! Then, just as I am about to leave the house for yesterday's showing, she texts me to say we have one at 12:30. I was confused, thinking maybe the 10:15 got pushed back, but nope, it was a totally new showing. Four showings in three days, during the week no less, and in what tends to be the slowest market of the year?!

I had a 2:45 flight to Arizona, so it was going to be tight. Turns out the 12:30 had a time constraint and had to cancel last minute. Maybe they'll show up today. But seems we don't need them. Our agent has been keeping us posted and looks like the offer is in the works with the Tuesday people from California. They are aware of all of the interest and don't want to get into a multiple offer situation (feedback from the Monday people makes us a strong consideration, and yesterday's looked good, too), they want a 30 day close, and want some furniture, so we are hoping for a good offer. So...last I heard late last night was they were headed back to their hotel in Sacramento to sign the offer.

And now we are on pins and needles. At this point, all prayers and good thoughts welcome!!

I'm melting ST The Office ~ some kind of coffee blend and really yummy.

Michele ~ Sorry you're missing your DH. I know that feeling all too well. The ST site is a bit wonky. I'm excited to get my Advent calendar today that was delivered to the apartment office the other day. And I haven't forgotten about getting some Blank Label samples to you. I apologize it won't be until I get back on Tuesday.

Debra ~ So glad you like the Harry's Holiday. It is one of my faves.

Maggie ~ We're going minimalist this Christmas. If you saw the tiny tree I put up, you would laugh. [smilie=th_laughing] It is the top part only of a smaller tree we used in the apartment while we were building our current home years ago.

(Sorry for the book today. [smilie=th_pardon] ) Hope you all have a great day!

Candlelove, I hope you get to relax soon.

NMHoneybear, thats great news! I hope it all works out!

Melting Pumpkin Donuts from Spotted Hog.

Wow Honeybear!!! Sounds like things turned around QUICK!!!! I am very happy for you! ????????

Tonight it's White Queen from Purple Fox upstairs

And downstairs it's BHG Scent Bursts in Simmering Apple Cider...these are so cool!!

Goodnight!

Hi All!

Another long day.

Honeybear- Good news!! Hope everything works out. No worries about the melts.

Mpfand- Hopefully the weekend will be relaxing.

Melting SGA Peppermint Vanilla Sugar Cookies.

Good night all!!

Wowie, Honeybear! That is amazing - and really good news! Good thoughts and prayers coming your way!

Maggie - are those the first ones you have tried? I have another bag to try but I was not crazy about the last scent so I am stalling... :blush:

I just put on a retirement party for a colleague we have worked with - she is has been there for 40 years. That does not happen much any more! I am pooped, all went well! :)

Tonight it is The Melting Duck - Sweet Dreams, a lavender and pink sugar blend.