The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

November Is Stuffed Full Of Scents

Clever title, Maggie!

Hi Becky! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

I have not tried I-Hop - does it have maple or pancake scents?

Tonight - Melted Confections - Coconut Cuppy Cake.

Thanks Debra! (And thanks for the reminder! ????????)

I believe the IHOP scent is PPW, Maple Syrup, Brown Sugar, Caramel, Coffee.

This morning it's Rocket Melts in Rock-it Fuel, Salted Caramel, Moon Rock Cookie...a bakery coffee scent. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Have a nice Sunday. :)

Good Morning!

Great thread title Maggie!

That’s the IHOP scent Maggie. It’s really good Debra!

Melting SGA Vanilla Lace SSA Toasted Marshmallow.

Cute title, Maggie! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

In addition to the flu, I also have a sinus infection. [smilie=th_bb41] No melting for me because I can't smell so I'll just enjoy reading what you all are melting/burning. That IHOP scent sounds delicious!

Hi everyone!

I'm having a huge meltdown...lol! [smilie=th_smilies-1]

FP Cinnamon Sticks, Sugar Cookie, AFB

Swan Creek Allspice Pumpkin Custard

Rocket's Black Licorice

Rocket's Marshmallow Spearmint

debra, ihop smells a lot like PPW and coffee to me [smilie=th_aa17]

mpfand, sorry you are sick! Feel better soon young lady. [smilie=yes]

Maggie, you're not late! Perfect timing is over-rated anyway [smilie=th_biqazm1] [smilie=th_jaja] The thread title is awesome! [smilie=th_allah]

Wow, Aria! Your house must smell awfully purdy!

Mpfand, I am so sorry you can't smell! Wasted scenting days! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

I-hop sounds pretty good...except for the maple part! It is interesting that I like the smell of maple syrup but melting it makes me feel kinda queasy.

Today: Me Time Melts: Blackberry Jam Cotton Candy Frosting Marshmallow Fluff.

Thanks Michele, Mpfand and Aria! :)

Mpfand...oh gosh...a sinus infection too? That's horrible....I really hope you can rest and get well fast!! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Aria...you're cracking me up!! [smilie=th_giggle]

Debra...honestly, I don't smell the maple in IHOP...I'm not a big fan of maple so I'm glad.

Tonight it's Goosecreek Sugared Cinnamon Donut...wasn't crazy about this when it first arrived but now that it's sat and "marinated" for a couple months...I like it a lot but of course it looks like they discontinued the scent. :(

[smilie=grrr] Maggie - that happens to me so often! I hang on to stuff until it is no longer available when I finally melt it and want more. You'd think I'd learn!

Tonight - FA McGee - Witches Brew.

Thanks for the well wishes! The antibiotic is doing its job and I'm finally starting to feel better. Good thing because tomorrow morning DH and I are driving to ID. My mom and dad's 50th anniversary is Saturday so we're going to celebrate. Should be a fun week-end with lots of family and friends. Still don't really have a good sense of taste or smell yet, but I'm melting Bountiful Harvest from Yankee.

[smilie=th_hello]

Michele ~ Enjoy every minute with your DH!

Mpfand ~ Hope you're feeling better so you can enjoy the party. [smilie=yes]

ST Pretty in Pink and Princess Bride

Dessa's Pumpkin something or other ~ no label

Homemade Pink Sugar Cookie Dough Bread

And finishing off the Yankee Cinnamon Sticks candle

Things have been quite hectic here. We were given a final closing date on the new house (Jan 18), but still no offer on this one. To say we are frustrated is an understatement. [smilie=th_gif] We're moving forward anyway and trust it will all work out the way it is supposed to. I'm thinking it's mostly in the best interest of the kitties. It would be too stressful to move them twice. Better that we go directly into the new home.

Honeybear- Thank you. I’m enjoying my visit. Good Luck with the new home!

Melted today SGA Pistachio Toasted Marshmallow Whipped Cream Birthday.

Tonight I’m burning BBW Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin.

Good Evening

Mpfand...glad you are feeling better...just in time for your family get together!

[smilie=th_congratulations] and Happy Anniversary to your parents,

Honeybear...still wishing you lots of luck on selling!

It's Rainbiw Melts Fantasy island and

Swamy Blueberry Lemon Zucchini Bread

Good Morning!

Mpfand-glad you are feeling better!

Honeybear-Hope you sell your home soon.

Melting SGA Blue Raspberry Cotton Candy Frosting Sweet Lavender. Got this in a Sampler last year. It’s a little out of my comfort zone.

My sister and brother in law are coming to visit tonight. I’m excited. It will be nice to have some company.

Thanks for the good luck wishes, Maggie and Michele! ????

Have fun with your company and your DH, Michele! I'm looking forward to heading back to Arizona on Saturday to see the cabinets that they're installing now in the new house. Yay!

TCC Pink Zucchini Fluff

Burning Yankee Be Thankful.

Mnhoneybear, of course - you must consider the kitties!! Hope it all goes well. (By the way, since our pm is not working here right now, I emailed you a few days ago.)

Michele - Did that scent grow on you? I think that is one that I would like! ;)

Tonight it is Chery's - Pumpkin Spice/Eggnog.

Good Morning!

Debra-Ended up really enjoying that scent. It’s nice to try different things. That’s why samplers are nice. You get to try things you never would have ordered.

Honeybear- That’s exciting! Do you drive or fly to Arizona? How far away will you be from your mom and DD’s?

Morning scent is SGA Tea and Cakes Roses and Cream Noel. Never tried this one before.

My sister and BIL are off the the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame today. They borrowed DH’s car and he took mine to work.

So happy to get to relax today. Trying to read the book for my book club. It’s a long one. Have to be careful how to type on this iPad. Cant use the letter I️ (eye) since that’s what happens.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Good Morning!

Off from work for two days and I'll take it! I don't know what happened, but October flew by in a wink and I'm exhausted!

Michele...that's funny! This update is a mess! I noticed as soon as I downloaded the newest one, that my ringtones and textones were gone....they say they're there but my phone only beeps in the default tone. Argh. I hope they fix ALL the bugs and put out an updated update soon!! ;) Enjoy your book day!

Honeybear....the cabinets? That's the best part! What color did you get?

Debra...I'm so angry that I didn't order more when I ordered the original clam. I wasn't too thrilled with it though...now I love it. Maybe eBay?

Last night I put on CFOW Coco-loupe Cookies....my own blend. It's delicious but I hardly smelled anything and this morning it's zilch. Gonna look for something new...

Debra ~ Oh no! I didn't see an email from you. I must have deleted it by mistake. Can you please send it again?

Michele ~ I fly back and forth. It's only an hour flight, but a seven hour drive. Still much further than I ever wanted to be from my girls. :(

Maggie ~ I went with maple cabinets in cream with brown dry brush. This house doesn't have the natural light in the kitchen with skylights like we have here. I will probably do a couple of Solatubes after we move in, to bring more light in, but I am excited to see the lighter cabinets in the space.

TCC Snuggable

Blank Label Attack of the Jack-O-Lanterns

Blank Label The Haunted Mansion ~ Vanilla Sandalwood, Blue Sugar, and Twisted Peppermint

Homemade Angel

Good Afternoon!

Honeybear...they sound really lovely!

It's been VRC Strawberry Mango Keylime Nilla Cream....I just can't do lime scents now. Not sure if it's because of the season or I just don't like it anymore.

So I changed it for TCC Cider Cake