The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

November Is Stuffed Full Of Scents

Debra ~ I just checked my email and nothing in regular or junk file. [smilie=th_sad-1] I'm wondering if you have an old email address. Did you send it to a hotmail account?

Oh, and by the way, I love that Finn and Jake scent from ST. It's awesome! Are you planning to get anything from the Wax Wednesday sale? Everything on the site 25% off! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Maggie ~ I've been having a hard time with the lime scents, too, and also with pumpkin for some reason. The Blank Label pumpkin I had on yesterday was overwhelming and I had to turn it off.

ST Pretty in Pink ~ Pink Berry, Tonka, Lavender, and Rice Krispies

Moved the BL Haunted Mansion to a smaller room and it's wonderful!

Homemade Serene Waters and Caramelized Praline Mallow

MNhoneybeaer - it must be old, it is gmail. Is the same only Hotmail now?

I hope to hit the sale, but sheesh! That's a "school" night, LOL! Not sure I will make it awake until the opening! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Tonight it is HHS - Toasted Bubblegum Cotton Candy.

Debra ~ Yes, it's the same with hotmail. I never used a gmail account.

I'm not sure I will do the ST sale either. I have an early morning flight back home and I'm not sure I want to stay up until 1 am. I'm really only interested in getting the Stars Hollow (Gilmore Girls) collection anyway, and I'm not certain she will even be restocking it.

ST Laveau ~ Lavender cream and raw sugar crystal buttercream

Hello and Happy Sunday. :)

Been having lots of fun this long weekend. Saw the 80's band, Modern English, down by the beach last night. [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Dabba...thanks for posting that. I would not have known that it's been reopened. Gonna go take a peek.

I put on Amber Dreams by Handmade in Florida yesterday and I am enjoying it immensely. I usually warm my earthy scents upstairs but this one is really comforting and I can smell it fine without it being overwhelming. It's still going today so I'm keeping it. Wonderful...amber, vanilla and sandalwood.

Have a great day.

Dabba, I have window shopped several times, but have not purchased. I have quite a few HHS I should use up first!

Today was melt...dump...melt...dump...it seems like everything I picked was low in the scenting department.

Finally ending up with a smelly one - Apple Pumpkin Strudel, Nene's.

Good Morning!

We had a very busy weekend here. My sister and BIL were here as well as my brother and SIL. We went to the Football Hall of Fame as well as out to eat several times. No time for melting.

Back to routine today. Melting SGA Pumpkin Pecan Waffle Marshmallow Old Towne Bake Shoppe Zucchini.

Hello and good evening!

Finally changed the melters this afternoon...it's Pumpkin Cider Donut by Candle Warmers

Debra...hate days like that! Glad you finally found something.

Michele...sounds like a fun weekend.

Good night all.

Good Morning!

Melting Wildberry Mousse Zucchini Bread Glazed Donuts Sugar Milk. Love this scent.

Went to BBW yesterday and bought 3 candles- Balsam, Mint Latte and Campfire Donut.

Enjoy the day everyone!

I had a bit of a splurge myself the other day...found two candles in the Discontinued Sugared Cinnamon Donut on eBay and picked up all 6 of the Colonial Candle clearance in the Charleston Collection...supposed to be for Christmas gifts but....

Tonight it's has been all candles downstairs...

Goosecreek Cozy Home

Crossroads Hot Apple Pie

B&BW Pumpkin Butter

B&BW Pumpkin Pecan Waffles...which I had to blow out because it was too sweet. Something has changed in my nose...I used to love that candle!

Upstairs it's Starry Skies in Hagrid.

Goodnight

Hi All-

Yes Debra. It’s funny how our noses change.

Melting today SGA Bella’s Wish Zucchini.

Good Maggie! Glad you found some candles you liked. There’s days I just feel like burning all candles too.

Hi all! B) We got back from ID on Monday, but I just got around to changing a couple of melters this morning to Pumpkin Butter from BH&G. Nice scent; the spices are perfectly balanced with the pumpkin. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Mpfand...welcome back! I hope you had a nice time.

Debra...it is weird, isn't it?

Michele...yeah! I have a bunch of candles and really don't burn candles much...but when I do I put on a lot!

Tonight it's Crisp Fall Breeze by Colonial

And upstairs it's Leaf Pile by CLKS

I have so many candles, I keep thinking I will burn my way through them but I am not making much progress. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I keep thinking about chopping and melting them...

Welcome home mpfand!

Tonight it is another YC - Strawberry Lemonade Ice.

Debra...I think that's a great idea! I know they say there isn't as much fragrance in a candle compared to a melt but I had a candle in my favorite scent that I couldn't get in melts so I chopped it up! I could smell it all over my house in the warmers instead of only by the candle. :)

Still melting CC Crisp Fall Breeze

Have a great day!

I've chopped up candles to melt and it works great! Good way to use up candles that aren't burning well.

Today's scent has been Crisp Fall Leaves from BH&G.

Hello girls! ????

Maggie ~ I can't do the PPW either. As much as I love pumpkin, there's something sickeningly sweet about this one.

Debra ~ I have too many candles, too. ???? I'm worried about seeing all of my wax in one place when we move. I'm not letting the movers take any wax. We will rent a small trailer for plants and wax and drive the kitties out then.

TCC Pink Zucchini Fluff

SGA Zucchini Apple Pie Noel

ST Sleepy Beauty

Honeybear- you must have a lot of candles lol. I’m afraid to count mine. Last year I had family over for New Years Day. It turned into a free for all and everyone wanted to take home a candle as a souvenir. I am hiding them this year. My company isn’t taking any more of my wax because they think I have too much.

Just switched out my scent- I’m now melting CCCC Pink Sugared Pumpkin Donut.