The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

Do you remember the scents of September?

Honeybear- SSA sampler scents look amazing. I melted the SSA Blackberry Rain Forest Sugarcane first because it had rave reviews. It was amazing! I just shut the melter off tonight. Sounds like you might have some serious buyers. Good Luck!

Debra- Sadly I didn't shop the sale. I'm trying to refrain. After organizing all my SGA wax I was a bit overwhelmed by how much I have. I definitely want the Winter sampler. I'm sure I will place another order soon. What did you get? How long is the sale on?

Good Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

All this talk of SGA sale....so tempting but I'm being good! Looking forward to buying "next year"! Lol

Last night it was Sniff My Tarts in Sugar Cookie Dough Bread Sticky Marshmallow Wildberry Mousse ZB..yum.

This morning it's Pistachio Pudding Birthday Cake by Melted Duck...another yum.

Anyone in Florida or in the storm path, please stay safe!! I have known many folks in Texas and now in Florida that have been/are in danger and it's so frightening...looking at the damage on the islands is heartbreaking. And now the earthquake in Mexico. Continuing prayers for all.

Good Morning!

Melting CFTKR Pink Sugared Pumpkin.

Heading into Manhatfan later to spend time with my oldest DD. We are going shopping and to dinner.

Anyone in harm's way from Irma stay safe!! So scary.

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Good morning ????

Thanks, Debra! I found the code on their Facebook page. I'm tempted to order because I haven't ordered from her in a long time and I love a sale, but I sniffed each and every one from my SGA drawer last night and I'm trying to hold off. I have so much wax !!

Michele ~ Enjoy dinner and shopping with your DD! I'm doing the same thing this evening with DD#2. ????

SGA Pistachio Fudge Butter Birthday

ST Jacob ~ Rich plum slices, brown sugar, and pumpkin milkshake

Thinking about all those in the storm's path...

Michele, I think the sale is going through tomorrow...just sayin'... I certainly did not need more, [smilie=th_butbutbut] At 20% off, I tried some scents that usually don't try - White Nectarines Pink Sands Blushing Peaches, Venice Peach Bellini Type are a couple. I usually have trouble smelling the peachy ones, so we will see!

Today - Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie - Scentsationals.

Good Morning!

Melting this morning SGA Cotton Candy Sugar Cookies Birthday. This is from the Cotton Candy Sampler

Honeybear-. I ordered the Pistachio Fudge Butter Birthday too. How is it? It had good reviews on the FB page yesterday. Hope you enjoyed your evening with your daughter.

Debra-I saw sale is through tonight but I took a peek and I was good. Didn't place an order.

Good Morning All

Michele and Honeybear...I hope you enjoyed your evenings out with your DDs! ;)

Biolaeagles and Aria....hope all is ok with you!! :)

Debra...those sound like yummy scents...I hope you get a great throw and can smell the peach. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

It's Ks Kreations this morning....Harvest Wreath....all of mine from her are pretty old so I hope I get a good throw. It's a lovely cool day today so I went with the Fall scent.

Have a good one.

Good morning!

Michele and NMHoneybear, I hope you had a nice time with your DD's. :wub:

Melting Sugar Cookie from Scenty.

Thanks ladies- DD and I had a good day yesterday. Honeybear and Debra- I caved! My willpower stinks. Ordered 3 chunk bags from SGA sale. Honestly though this is it except the Winter Sampler. I really have room for only 3 more bags in the SGA storage unit. I need to finish some bags before ordering anymore.

Have a great day everyone!!

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Funny, Michele! I don't know why it is so hard to resist! Whatcha get?

I have been glued to the TV. Hoping for the best for our friends in the storm.

Maggie, I used up my K's oldies about a month ago - most were 2+ years and still had scent!

Today: Fresh Island Gain - Chloe & Me.

Debra-this is my order.

Chunk Bags- Jelly Donut Fuji Apple Toasted Marshmallow Bomb Twinkies × 1

Chunk Bags- Salted Pecan Pie Whipped Cream × 1

Chunk Bags- Pistachio Coconut Cream Pie Toasted Marshmallow Cotton Headed Ninny Muggin × 1

The sale was too good to pass up. That's what I told myself.

Good Morning!

Melting CFTKR Vanilla Sugar Waffle Cone.

Somber day today thinking of all the hurricane devastation in Florida and the 16th anniversary of 9/11. I will never forget that day we lost so many people I knew and my husband was stranded on the west coast for a week.

Michele, so sorry for all of your loss. The memory of that day is so clear in my mind. DH was on temporary assignment in Portland, Oregon, and called telling me to turn on the TV, saying something big was happening. That was right before the second plane hit. ????

The Pistachio Fudge Butter Birthday was pretty good. I ended up not ordering even after I filled my cart. I don't have any room in my storage drawer or cabinets for chunk bags of SGA. Haha

Debra ~ I was glued to the TV yesterday watching the hurricane too, and I NEVER watch the news. Don't think it was such a good idea though for me. I seemed to feel really anxious all afternoon and well into the evening, I mean, much more so than usual.

TCC Key Lime Pie Funnel Cake

ST Sirius ~ Blackberry, Sandalwood, and a hint of black pepper

ST Hedwig ~ chai tea, creamy cheesecake, and clove

I'm starting to get discouraged about the house. And losing hope that these people are going to make an offer. Last I heard, the wife is totally on board, but the husband is worried about not having their current home sold yet. And because this is a corporate relocation, we cannot take an offer with a contingency.

Good Evening.

Michele....I know what you mean....it was a horrific day. My sympathies to you.

Debra...I only have a few Ks left but they may be waning...the last one smelled strong in the bag but was light while melting. :(

Honeybear...don't get discouraged yet...try to keep a positive energy!

Tonight it's Spindle Curse by VCS...a great scent!

Goodnight

Michele - those chunk bags look good! It always happens to me - someone orders things I pass up - and then they look good and I wish I would have ordered them!

Honeybear, I am so sorry it is taking awhile for your house to sell. It is so nice to get things wrapped up instead of feeling like you are in a holding pattern. Like Maggie says - try to stay positive!! It sure seems to make a difference. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I have been sitting on a sent that I got in a sampler quite awhile ago. Tonight I decided to give it a go...Mack's Pizza from Kushner Kreations. It really does smell like tomato and oregano in here.

Good Morning!

Melting SGA Salty Sea Air Sweet Lavender Marshmallow. It's going to be a beautiful day here. Missing the summer.

Debra-did you like Mack's Pizza? Sounds like a very different kind of a scent.

I have a few K's left too. Think it's time to pull them out.

Thanks for the encouraging words, Maggie and Debra. I'm doing my best to stay optimistic.

I don't have any K's left. I found they didn't hold their scent very well, so I never ordered any more after I used them up.

UTC Almond Marzipan Waffle Cone Pie Crust

ST Borg ~ The Omen (Mac Apple, Ocean, Vanilla Bean Noel) and Lemon Curd

Also melting a PL Maple Walnut tealight. This one little sucker is strong!

Have a good day! :)

Hello All! Boy, I am exhausted and it's only Tuesday.

Debra...Macks Pizza? Wow...that is unique!! ;)

Honeybear...I think I hit that point with my Ks too but I'll try melting the last few and see.

Tonight it's

Box of Rain by Sweet Sage Scents

Coco Mango Honeydew by Chloe & Me

Honeydew by Chloe & Me

Goodnight all... [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Michele ~ How do you like the Pistachio Fudge Butter Birthday? I think it's a yummy one.

Maggie ~ How are the Chloe and Me tarts doing? I've seen those around, but haven't tried them yet. Haven't tried sweet Sage either.

UTC Black Cherry Cream Cheese Pie Crust

ST Rose Tyler ~ Pink Sugar and Lush Supernova Type