The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

Do you remember the scents of September?

Good one, Maggie!

mpfand - I hope you had a great time!

Michelle - I have been a long-time Tuscaderos fan! I have ordered from her for many years.

Tonight - Purple Fox - Summertime.

Thanks Debra! [smilie=th_pardon]

Cooking like crazy this afternoon so my girls can bring some home cooked food back to school with them. Wish the weekend didn't fly by so fast. :(

It's

SGA Your Wedding Day upstairs....this is from an OLD loaf....its from June of 2013 and it's still looks and smells new!!

Downstairs it's Strawberry Taffy by Chloe and Me

VCS Bluebird BombPop Martini from a CF pal...thanks!!

Maggie, I love it when my oldies still have some zip in them!

Today was a day when I couldn't smell anything...not sure where the air currents were taking my smells. [smilie=th_confused3]

The only one that I could track down was Berries and Bubbly - Save your Scentses.

Good Afternoon!

Melting HHS Apple Lavender. I really like this one!!

Weird story about my SGA Order. Julie said she was sending my sampler and my replenish order to NJ last week because I was there and didn't want my wax sitting out. She messaged me that she printed the address wrong on one order but but then corrected it. I guess post office delivers by tracking number and not by address printed on the box. The tracking for her corrected order was with NY address but she then put a label over that with NJ Aaddress. The post office told me that package delivery Friday was undeliverable as addressed. I couldn't understand why. I verified with post office and they said it had a NY address which I verified. I told them to redeliver it. I figured Julie had just told me the wrong thing . When I got back to NY last night package was on my front porch in NY but addressed to me with NJ address! It was the most bizarre thing. Delivered to NY with a completely different address. Not even the same state. . Very very weird.

Im in the process of sorting through my wax. I have way too much. Time to go on a wax ban. Need to melt, melt, melt.

As my daughters were helping me unload my car last night the older one saw my large basket of wax I was bringing back for the winter and her comment was "you do realize you have a problem". Lol. It was just a small part of what I have.

Good title Maggie!!

I love the thread title, Maggie. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Michele, that is very strange....glad you got your waxies. ;)

Thanks girls, I had a very full, fun week in ID. :wub:

Melting Pink Velvet Cupcake from Sonoma. So far, I like the wax from Kohl's and am excited to try their fall scents. Anyone else in pumpkin mode yet? :D

Michele - I am not sure a wax ban is going to help you - it seems that wax finds you no matter what! [smilie=th_thlaughter]

I am trying to hold off a bit on the pumpkin mpfand - it has been about 100 degrees, so I am more in the Cold Brew frame of mind right now.

Tonight - TCC, Flip Flop my Heart.

Hi Girls.

Maggie ~ Love the thread title. Over the weekend while my DH was home, both girls were here and I made our family's favorite New Mexican cuisine, and we were listening to music on the Echo when DD#1 wanted to hear "September" by Earth, Wind & Fire. So funny!

Michele ~ That's hilarious what your daughter said to you. I have heard the same from one of mine. [smilie=th_giggle] Happy you got your wax!!

Debra ~ I have yet to try Tuscadero's. I got an email, I think, but I was afraid to check out the site. (I don't even know how I am on the email list. lol)

Mpfand ~ Glad you had a nice trip. :)

I'm still working on my Sugar & Spice order. I did, however, place a Scentsy order for the 10% off, and did the Super Tarts Advent Sampler preorder, as well as getting some Bob's Burgers clammies with new scents. I am incorrigible!! Then feeling guilty about that, and knowing DD#2 loves that show (I've never even seen it. haha), I ordered her the set of clammies so I wouldn't have to break into mine yet to give her some. OMG. I'm a mess. [smilie=bagover]

Sugar & Spice Berry Coconut Bundt Cake ~ so yummy

ST Nothing's Impossible ~ Almond Marzipan, Vanilla Ice Cream, and Vanilla Sugar Waffle Cone

Sugar & Spice Ghost Munch ~ a must if you love bakery and Fall

Homemade Blueberry Lemon Sugar

Finishing up the last of my 22 oz Yankee Cinnamon Sticks. I think tomorrow will be the last of it. Hoping when it's all gone, then that's when we'll get the offer on our house.

Good Morning! Heading off to class for any last minute things....orientation tomorrow and Friday! :) Will be exciting to meet my new classes.

Honeybear...hahaha...what are odds of that?? Love the song!!

Michele...that is so weird!! I didn't realize the tracking number has all the information within it. Interesting!! Glad it arrived!!

Mpfand...love your avatar!! Yup, I'm starting to crave pumpkin....and yesterday was hot so I usually wouldn't yet. I have so many Fall scents but I'll have to pull them out and switch them for the summer ones soon! However, I did find a few hanging out in the cabinet...

Aunt Smellman's Barn Wood Pumpkin Sugared Donuts Simmering Cider Pot...this is my own creation and it smells like an apple orchard bakery shop...I love it but sadly, she's OOB and this was the last of it. :(

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning!!

Maggie-Good Luck with the new school year!

NMhoneybear-Hope you get an offer on your house soon.

Debra-yes wax does find me.

Melting this morning a Fall scent-SGA Vanilla Chai Birthday Cake Vanilla Hazelnut Marshmallow Vanilla Pumpkin.

NMHoneybear, I hope your house sells soon!

Thanks Maggie! I like yours, too. Is it from your vacation?

Melting Honey Pear Cider from Scentsy. :wub:

Thanks Mpfand! Yes, I went to Stonehenge while in England and it was one thing I could take off my bucket list!! We booked a special pass to walk freely among the stones...it was really amazing! :)

Last melts of the night...

Homemade Tarts from a pal in Cake Bake and Cinnamon Buns [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

And S&S Cinnamon ZB from another CF pal [smilie=th_00000020]

Thanks Pals!! ;)

Goodnight

I've always wanted to see Stonehenge, Maggie. I'll bet it was awesome!

Scentsy Sugar Cookie

Ava's Blackberry Zucchini

Blank Label Once Upon A Puppy Love ~ Sweet Lavender Vanilla Bean Noel Creamy Zucchini Cake Pops

Homemade Peach Pie Filling Marshmallow Zucchini

[smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

I hope you have a wonderful class this year, Maggie!

Honeybear, my fingers are crossed for your house to sell now! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Tonight - Country Breeze, Shayz Scentz.

Good Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Thanks Debra!

[smilie=th_thwhatshesaid] I second what Debra said Honeybear!!

It's Melinda May by Starry Skies upstairs. Will change the downstairs later.

Changed to Apple Cove by The Purple Fox <3

Have a good one. :)

Thanks, friends, for all the house-selling energy. The past two days, I have seen two different people here taking pictures. That's gotta mean something, right?! And I can't imagine it being anything other than good. ????

ST If It Were So, It Might Be ~ Fruit Loops, Lemon Curd, and Orange Cream

Tomorrow I'm going to light my Yankee Sugar & Spice jar. It smells cinnamony and has a picture of a churro on it. ????

Good morning ????

HHS Be Enchanted

S&S Berry Coconut Bundt Cake ~ OK, this is I think day four or five with the same tart in my meditation room and it still smells really good. I'm doing my Sugar & Spice order today.

And, speaking of Sugar and Spice, I lit that Yankee jar candle this morning, The scent description says it's a mouthwarming swirl of cinnamon, buttery vanilla, and sugar crystals all baking together.

Hope you all have a great day!

Honeybear, those are good sounding scents!

Michele - saw the big SGA sale a little while ago, thought of you, wondered if we were shopping together! [smilie=th_ahaaha]

I took today off from work, cleaning the house so I can go to the beach this weekend. So, time for some motivating scents and a big cup of caffeine. [smilie=th_c032]

Starting with an oldie = Everyday Whims, Citrus Linen H20.