The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

debra99

August Aromatics

Melt of the evening is HHS Birthday Cake.

Ordered the Cotton Candy sample from SGA today. I really love all the different blends SGA offers. I need to go on a wax ban soon.

Mpfand - I believe there has been a mixup - our temps have been 98-105 degrees. [smilie=th_insane] I believe you all are more accustomed to this!

Tonight it is YC Beach Vacation.

Good morning. :)

Michele ~ I'm going to restrain myself from looking at SGA's site. [smilie=th_laughing]

BL Once Upon a Puppy Love ~ Sweet Lavender, VBN, & Creamy Zucchini Cake Pops

SB Beach Spa ~ Cucumber Melon & Salty Beach Air

LS Lavender Mallow Bread

Hope everyone has a great weekend. [smilie=yes]

Hi All!

Melting SGA The Princess of Hoboken. I'm just obsessed with this vendor lately. Just placed another order for 5 more chunk bags today.

NMhoneybear-you have more restraint than me. Your scents sound great. I am having a mental block though. Who are those vendors?

Debra-Try to stay cool. Those are some very hot temps!

:hello: Hope everyone is well! Thanks for all your well wishes everybody!

Back from Puerto Rico [smilie=th_thjoseandcousinm] ...had a very nice time but the laundry I have to do now.... [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000

Put on my Melts asap...

Cocoa Beach by Ramble On Wax

VCS We'll Always Have Paris &

CFTKR Mango Mojito...both from a sweet CF pal. [smilie=th_teks0311]

Michele - I did a little order also! ;) Well, not really a little one...I found several this time I needed!

I took a peek at the new YC catalog. They have the best accessories! I rarely get the big candles these days, but it seems like every season I find a big jar holder I can't live without!

Tonight - a trip down memory lane - It is Grumpy Girl, Ghetto Princess. Still pretty strong after all these years!

Quiet day here!

Maggie - have you been to Puerto Rico before?

Today has been a multi-melt day:

FP - Pineapple Line

Brown Bag - Damask Rose

HHs - White Linen

Good Evening!

Debra...nope, first time for us. I was so impressed with the lovey folks who live there. We stayed in Carolina and they are the most curteous drivers I've ever seen. Even saw the rainforest...fun to hike into. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Great thread title btw!! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] Thanks for taking over!

Honeybear...good to see you posting!! [smilie=th_avatar_4219] I'm with you on refraining from peeking at the SGA site!! [smilie=th_yeahthat] Temptation is rough!!

Today has been

Bento Wax Bad Badtz-Mazu upstairs

Downstairs it's Rainbow Melts Paradise

And Melted Confections Bonfire...I just pulled this blindly...weird choice for August. Lol

Goodnight [smilie=th_offtobed]

Good Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe A yucky rainy day here...gosh...a big change from PR. :(

It's Rainbow Melts upstairs in Sea Goddess

And downstairs it's Coconut Marshmallow Latte by LSC. Her stuff is soooo strong with a small amount. I've got brittle and loaves from when I lost my mind by actually getting to order. It's gonna take a long time to get through it...I hope it keeps its scent!

Have a good one!

Good afternoon!

Maggie-Glad you enjoyed your vacation. The weather here today is horrible. Big change from Puerto Rico I am sure.

Melting SGA Creamy Strawberry Cake Batter Milk. Unfortunately I put it on before I left the house this morning and it hasn't much scent left. Will be changing this out soon.

Made another SGA order this morning I'm definitely trying for a wax ban for awhile. Need to melt some of the oldies.

Going to melt a super oldie- Aroma Soy Mochaccino Latte and CCCC Cake and Ice Cream.

You are welcome, Maggie! And about LSC - I have some that are pretty old, no surprise, ;) - and most are still really strong.

I like to see the SGA colors in her chunks, so vibrant!

Tonight it is FP - Spearmint Vanilla. The longer it melts, the better it smells!

Debra-did you get the SGA sampler get? I think you said you ordered the Salty Sea Air one also. Mine came today and it looks and smells wonderful. I better melt everyday because I have a lot of wax to go through. Love the SGA chunk colors also.

My super old Aroma Soy melt (about 8-10 years old). which was one of my first tart orders was absolutely incredible. It was strong as ever after all these years. My CCCC melt wasn't strong at all. Maybe because it was overpowered by the coffee scent.

My LSC melts are very strong too. The only problem is they are kind of messy. A lot of the oil has leaked out. I melted one not long ago and it was still nice and strong.

Good Night all.

Good Morning!

Thanks Debra and Michele regarding LSC. You're reminding me that I used to use up my LSC because the cups would disintegrate and leak...so I don't think I have any really old ones left. Since most of what I have are bagged...although they are messy, it's a good thing it's confined to the bags.

I agree about SGA and her purdy color chunks! Between the vibrant colors and the scent combinations....I end up ordering a ton!

This morning it's

Fried Pear Cake by Wilmas

Dessas Pina Colada from a lovely CF pal! [smilie=thank_you]

Have a great one. :)

Hi, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif I've been catching up on everyone's posts. I feel so behind this summer with the three boys. I really am looking forward to a normal schedule. I think all four of us are getting stir crazy, even though we've been out almost every weekday. th_th1ptgno.gif I remember wanting to go back to school so badly towards the end of summer. th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies from HHS. th_smilies-2.gif

Michele - yep, I ordered the SSA sampler from SGA. I almost caved on the Cotton Candy one, but I got ahold of myself - or ahold of my credit card! [smilie=th_c032]

Tonight, more oldies - S&S, Nectarine Mint and also Euphoria.

Melting OPT cactus and sea salt. I am returning to the classroom after a three year absence. A teacher resigned at the last minute, and I was called and accepted. So back to school I go.

Yay Dabba!!! What grade?

Debra...both of those samplers sound [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Michele...I love Haleys Americana scent!

Happy to see you posting Biolaeagles!! Summer is a lot of work when the kids are little...I remember it well!! When do the kids go back to school? :)

Haven't changed the melters all morning...tisk, tisk...

RG My Best Friends Mango Frosting

And upstairs SGA Pistaschio & Magnolia...sounds so weird but I ❤️ It.

Have a great day. ;)