The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

June bug, June bug, melt your way home....

Cookie, I just came across a clam of New Moon! I have always liked their scents.

Tonight - Aunt Smellman's - Pink Grape Green Apple.

[smilie=th_Hello_]

First day of summer break! [smilie=th_ahaaha] In two weeks I'll be looking to go back to work. [smilie=th_pardon]

It's SMT Sweet Cream Salt Water Taffy Spearmint

And WOW Cotton Candy Frosting

Sitting outside with a cup of coffee and listening to the birds....a chipmunk just ran up to me and stopped and tilted his head...probably wondering what I'm doing here..lol...this place should be free of humans this time of day. [smilie=th_giggle]

Have a good one! :)

Hi everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif I've been missing you all and this board! The past week has been crazy with disinfecting and holing up everything from the mice infestation, and celebrating my two boys' bdays. How have y'alls summer been? th_dd5.gif

Maggie, I tried out Lilac Scentsation's Bakery Shop/ Blackberry/ Buttercream yesterday and it was scrumptious! Thanks for the recommendation! th_LOVE.gif

Today I'm melting Coffee Latte Zucchini Bread. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Biolaeagles- [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Yay! I'm glad you are pleased....that sounds like a good one!

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your boys!! [smilie=th_blij40] [smilie=th_blij40]

It's Melted Confections this evening...

Sam & Molly ????

[smilie=th_Hello_]

I am here. :D Today's scent was Sweet Buttercream Watermelon from BH&G. Nice scent, didn't last long.

[smilie=th_wave] Hi Everyone!

Starting my day with some gifties...

Pug Bakery by SSS

2500 Calories by RG

And another by RG which smells amazing but I can't read the label...

[smilie=th_cc15] and Thanks!!

Have a good one! :)

Having some coffee before I get ready for work.

Melting something from VCS...it's zb, vbn, marshmallow and bd cake. Can't remember what it's called! I must need lots more coffee.

DS#1 had a car accident and smashed up the front of DH's car Tuesday. So glad he was not hurt and the guy he hit was fine too, but UGH!!!! Thankfully no ticket. He was quite shook up which made me upset too. DH is out of town working and all DS kept saying was "Dads gonna kill me!" Poor kid.

Off to work soon...

Oh my gosh Aria....that's scary! I'm so glad he is ok and that no one was hurt. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Still melting my earlier scents. Think I'll add a candle.

Lemon Coconut Cupcake by Goosecreek

Good morning! [smilie=th_WE1summer013] Trying to stay cool here. We've been under a heat warning since Saturday with high temps of 117. Melting Pacific Daydream from Scentsy.

Mpfand-117-that's hot!!!!

Melt of the evening is SGA Bermuda Triangle. Tried a real oldie before this - Cottage Hill Creations Gardenia. Didn't think there was any scent left and I was right. This one I have in is starting to smell good.

That is toasty mpfand! We are supposed to be 100 this weekend. Hot enough for me! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Aria - seems like even small fender benders are a lot of work!

Tonight it is YC - Bahama Fizz

Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Mpfand...HOT!!! I can't imagine what 117 feels like!

It's Sweet 16 and Pistachio Coconut Sugar Cookie by Vintage Road Scents

Confetti Fluff by OPT

Upstairs another by VRS in Cherry Chip Pistachio Bundt Cakr

Smells Great!!!

Have a good one. :)

Nice to see that Haley's will open again as Sunny Bee Scents. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr I am glad Janet had someone to take over the reigns. Sounds like she had a lot of wax and oils!

Getting ready for the hot weekend with Da Lime in da Coconut - Spotted Hog.