The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

May The Wax Be With You

Hi, everyone!The_Hi.gif Tomorrow is my brother's wedding, so we are all getting our stuff ready for that. DH is a groomsman, I'm a bridesmaid, and the two older boys are ringbearers- so we have lots to get ready! yes.gif

I know, Maggie!th_empathy.gif I'm so sad that a lot of my favorite vendors have gone OOB.

Today I'm melting Noel's Birthday Latte from SGA. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Hi friends! ???? I miss you! I hope to be here more often because I will be working less hours for the next few months.

Graduation party plans for my oldest DS are moving right along ???? So happy for him (and us!) ???? His last day of school was Wednesday and he has found himself a summer job at the local pizza place.

Melting a favorite from VCS today - Rosie the Riveter it's a coffee scent with cinnamon and caramel????

Okay so what's a catio? I was skimming through the last few pages and saw a post by someone, can't remember who sorry!

Off to walk the dog since he's giving me the ????

Good Morning! Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Long day yesterday getting the beach house ready for the summer. Wasn't able to have everything ready to go since DH started working in Ohio.

Trying to relax today and I'm melting SGA Blue Sugar Clean Cotton Ocean Breeze. It's just starting so no opinion yet.

[smilie=The_Hi] Hi All...I hope everyone has a relaxing Memorial Weekend. Thank you to all who serve our country...and undying gratitude to those who have lost their lives doing so. ????????

Hi Aria! Good to see you. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Debra...I sure hope I'm wrong too.

Michele...enjoy the beach...the weather looks like it's changing for the better. That scent sounds like it's gonna be a good one. :)

Yay Biolaeagles!! [smilie=th_december2201661-1] Congrats to your brother and have a wonderful time!!

This morning it's VCS Bluberry Backwoods Barbie...I love BB and I love blueberry but I'm not sure I love this mix. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Did anyone see that Olde Primitive Treasures is open again? Think I may place a little order....15% off this weekend....just saying....lol. I can't fit anymore boxes in my wax closet....I probably shouldn't.....

Oh gosh, Maggie, another sale this weekend...sheesh. I am already looking at CBV's scent shots and Cheryl's special...

Thinking this weekend about all those military families that have done so much for our country.

Aria - a catio is a "cat patio", usually a screened enclosure that lets them feel like they are outside but protects them from cars and coyotes and keeps them away from the birds. catio examples

Tonight it is YC Fresh Mint.

I just placed a rather large order with OPT. Anyone know of any other Memorial Day sales? Yankee is having one, but I no longer buy their tarts.

Good Morning!

Melting HHS Frosting Explosion. Glad I have quite a bit of Janet's tarts left since I won't be able to get anymore. I'm going to take a look at OPT. Its a shame that so many of the old vendors are no longer around.

I just placed a rather large order with OPT. Anyone know of any other Memorial Day sales? Yankee is having one, but I no longer buy their tarts.

Dabba, I posted what I know about under the Candle Sales thread. ;)

Tonight - Full Moon's Sea Cactus

Good Morning!

I placed a first time order yesterday with OPT. I'm anxious to try them. I ordered 3 samplers.

Today I'm melting SGA Honey Gingerbread Lattes. The weather today is cold and damp. Waiting anxiously for more summer like weather.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Just got back from marching in the Memorial Day Parade....a bit drizzle-y but not too bad. The worst part was avoiding the horse droppings! Mission accomplished.

Sitting back with a nice hot cup of cocoa....weird....usually it would be a cold glass of water after the parade.

It's Dairy Aire Blueberry Cotton Candy Bubblegum. Yesterday was Front Porch Fresh Cut Grass.

Have a good one. :)

Hi everyone...hope you had a pleasant Memorial Day. Thank you so much to our military who protect our Freedom every day and those who have given the ultimate sacrifice serving our country. They deserve the utmost honor and respect.

Just lit a couple candles tonight... BBW Paris Cafe (love this one need some backups of it!) and also YC Vanilla Bourbon (really no scent whatsoever...one of the last YC jars I have and won't repurchase). Yankees used to be such great candles...reliable burn and would throw like crazy. Not anymore.

Debra thanks for the link to the catio pictures! Love the term "catio" ...how clever.

No orders for me lately lol. I'm in no danger of running out anytime soon ( although that never stopped me from ordering before lol!!!)

Going to bed soon...exhausted

Yesterday the weather was so warm - and today it is a bit nippy here too, Maggie. I spent the afternoon watching Disney movies, Moana is up next!

Melting: CBV - Tokyo Spring

Good morning

Melting this morning - VCS Blackberry Milk Glass, a favorite

As soon as I'm done with my coffee, I'll be taking the dog for a walk. Really need to up my exercise , feel like the pounds are creeping on and I really try to watch what I eat! Getting older sucks.