The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

May The Wax Be With You

Hi All!

Had a wonderful visit with DD! Just dropped her off at the airport. I will be here for the rest of the week with DH. Relaxing now and finishing melting SGA Cupcake and burning VC Vanilla Pear.

I also saw that Janet from HHS passed away last night. So sad.

Hello all!

Yes, I'm so sad about Janet, too. She was so sweet with her online presence and her wax couldn't be beat. I feel so sad for her family since they lost their dad (Janet's husband) recently, and now Janet on Mother's Day. So sad! th_smiley-crying.gif

Today I melted Blue Ribbon Cookies from Wilma's.

Morn ladies. Melting: Wild Passion Fruit by YC

Kiwi Watermelon by 16 candles.

Debra, looks like I did get carried away with YC. lol

Sorry to hear about Janet.

Janet was diagnosed with lung cancer days before her husband passed away. She was gone within weeks. Happened very quickly. Very sad story.

Melting a tart in honor of her today-HHS Fruity Pebbles. I hope someone takes over her business too. She had some great scents.

Good Evening All...

It's L3 Handfasting Ceremony - Strawberry Danish Butter Cookies

Lilac Scentsations Eat Me Drink Me - Black Cherry Bite Me Pineapple Upsidedown Cake

Lilac Scentsations March Hare - Wildberry Butter Brickle Waffle Cone

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Debra! I hope you had a great day!!! :)

Btw, does anybody know what happened to Melted Confections? I received a refund on my order from the end of March with no explanation. I wrote to ask why but didn't receive a response...so not like her. :( I hope everything is alright.

Tonight it's Bellissimo Candy Strawberry Birthday Cake

And upstairs it's Laundry Day in Marseilles by Zeep

Goodnight

Hello, ladies! The_Hi.gif Today was DS # 1's preppy K open house. The theme was "Under the Sea" and the kids' crafts were so cute. The funniest was a whale (made out of paper) each kid made. The prompt was "A whale and I are different because...." and my son put "a whale has a blowhole on the top, and I have nose holes." th_slider_brent.gif Made my night! LOL.

Maggie, that IS really weird. I hope you get some answers to your refunded order! yes.gif

th_1819.gif, Debra!

Today I melted a homemade tart in Gingerbread Apple Sauce Latte. th_LOVE.gif

Happy birthday Debra!! ????????????

Going back to NY tonight after a great visit with my DH. I am really loving it here. Fortunately I will be back next month and he is coming home next week.

Melting YOCC Lilac this morning. Whatever happened to this vendor? I couldn't seem to find the website. Hope everyone has a great Friday!

Happy birthday, Debra! [smilie=HBday]

Melting a delicious blend of butterscotch and ZB from a sweet CF gal. [smilie=thank_you]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Biolaeagles.... [smilie=th_slider_brent] That is soooo funny! Kids are precious!!

Michele...glad you had a great visit!

Tonight it's VCS in California Dreamin/Bluebird Cafe/We'll Always Have Paris...nice!

Goodnight [smilie=th_offtobed]

Good Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

The school year is winding down...my "kids" are all home and the house is a mess once again. Lol. I'm happy. :)

This morning is Blueberry Zucchini Noel by Southbound Soaps....I love Blueberry scents! <3

Upstairs is Simmons by Starry Skies

Have a good one. ;)

Thank you for the birthday wishes! I have been so busy at work I have not had much time to melt or log on!

Maggie - another wax buddy said the same thing. She has been refunded, but no response to email in early May.

This morning it was Storybook Scents - Oh, Shut up, Rose. (Golden Girls) Funny how you see a name and have expectations. I expected rose, it was a apple-butterscotch scent, :huh: