The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

Foolin' with meltin' in April...

Hi remember me???

Melting CFTKR Vanilla Lace & Pearls - a beautiful vanilla with a musky undertone.

I am currently in the midst of anticipating my oldest DS high school graduation and all the party plans. Feel like it's all coming up so fast! Also he has all of the sudden become interested in going into the Navy instead of going to college after graduation! Lord help me!

Big hi to Maggie, honey bear, Michele, Cookie lady, Dabba, debra, mpfand and biolaeagles! Hope you ladies are all doing well!!!!

Hi remember me???

Melting CFTKR Vanilla Lace & Pearls - a beautiful vanilla with a musky undertone.

I am currently in the midst of anticipating my oldest DS high school graduation and all the party plans. Feel like it's all coming up so fast! Also he has all of the sudden become interested in going into the Navy instead of going to college after graduation! Lord help me!

Big hi to Maggie, honey bear, Michele, Cookie lady, Dabba, debra, mpfand and biolaeagles! Hope you ladies are all doing well!!!!

Good Evening All... :)

It's so humid here....and yucky. [smilie=th_sign0164]

It's Chloe & Me Watermelon Jolly Rancher

Tried Chloe & Me Coconut Watermelon but it had a weird note that I didn't like so I switched it for...

Spooky Island....it has no vendor name on it but I "believe" it's Blank Label.

;)

Candlelove - you managed to score a Disneyland, eh? Those are usually gone in seconds! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Tonight is a B&BW candle - Pumpkin Pecan Waffles

Me too, Dabba! Do you know if it was sudden or had it been announced earlier?

Tonight it is SGA - Pomegranate Crunch Berries.

Good Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

I just read my email about Crosscreek too. :( Haven't ordered from her in a long time but really enjoyed her blends.

Yesterday was Marie Antoinette by Scarlet Raine and upstairs Accio Horcrux by Bento Wax

Changed the downstairs melter to Sniff My Tarts Sprinkled Sugar Cookie Latte/Coconut Cream Latte/Blackberry Marshmallow Latte

Have a good one. :)

I am burning YC white chocolate bunnies (trying to use up my stash of YC),YC buttercream and main stays sweet lavender 3 wick. And I am melting mainstays pumpkin spice and up the creeks apple vanilla something.

I too am sad to here of Deana closing up shop. I've noticed that that in the past her fb page wasn't happening as much as other vendors.

Also sad to hear of Jane's diagnosis and that there will be no more HHS. She's had a rough year.

Hi ladies, I've been really missing you all! The charger broke to my laptop a month ago and we ordered a new one that had to be shipped from China. The laptop finally lost all ability to charge over a week ago, so I've been doing everything on my phone. Does Candlefind have an app? I've searched and haven't found any.

I'm so sad to hear about Janet! It really breaks my heart. She is so sweet and her product is so amazing. I haven't heard about Crosscheck, though. What's going on there?

Today I'm melting SGA's Vanilla Delicious from a friend.