The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

My Fabulous February Fragrances

I like the title, Maggie! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Michele, I'm so sorry for everything your mom is going through. I hope someone steps in to help you with everything. My mom went through something similar with her mom. :mellow:

Finally feeling almost completely normal. Melting Hot Toddy from Candle Dippers.

Good Evening!

Mpfand...thanks! And glad to hear you're feeling better. :)

Aria...that's a cool sounding scent....whatcha think?

Dabba...yes....I was hoping to get in on the last of the inventory at OPT but when I finally remembered, she was closed. :(

Tonight it's The Hatter by Storybook Scents

Goodnight.

Hi Dabba!

mpfand - glad to see I am not the only one with elderly CD tarts!

Thanks for the title, Maggie - I had thread block! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Tonight it is Nene's - Forest Melody, I think it is?

Good afternoon everyone, and love the title!The_Hi.gif I just got back from running errands with my two youngest (groceries, gym, etc.). Now it's time to relax and eat some lunch while DS # 3 naps!

Today I'm melting Dumbledore from ST and a friend's Boo Berry Mallow Sugar Cookies.wub.gif Hope you all are having a lovely day! yes.gif

Hello All and thanks Debra and Biolaeagles!

It's Kirk by Starry Skies and upstairs

It's HHS Granmas Mrs Claus PS Noel from a lovely CF pal....love it!! Thanks! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Have a good evening. :)

It's Friday! [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

[smilie=th_sHellobar] Everyone!

Tonight it's Candleberry Candy Christmas....I've had this for a million years and it looks brand new...plus it's throwing like crazy.

[smilie=th_Hello_] Hoolio!

Lasted 3 weeks on my wax ban...is that a record? [smilie=th_pardon]

Tonight it is old-candle-night, trying to burn up odds and ends. Right now it is Village - Pumpkin Chestnut.

Good Morning! Enjoying a second cuppa [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe which is a rarity for me.

Debra....lol....it's AMAZING to me!! Although I'm also on a ban...er...that I broke a zillion times already...I am astonished every time I go into my closet of wax. How did this happen? I wonder how long it would take to clear out the closet? Two years? That's not even saying anything about the actual wax cabinet...where all my wax is "supposed" to be. [smilie=th_idontknow]

This morning I am enjoying some coffee scents...

L3 Caramel Latte Danish Butter Cookie Cream Cheese Frosting

VCS Lizzie Bordens House

Have a nice Saturday...it's soooo cold here!

Thanks Dabba! And Southern Twang is OPEN!

Tonight are some yummy gifties...FP Sugar Cookie Moonspice Bread & Wilmas Cinnamon Sugar Donut...thanks! :)

Also OPT Grandmas Keeping Room

Smells heavenly in here!!

[smilie=th_Hello_] Hoolio!

Lasted 3 weeks on my wax ban...is that a record? [smilie=th_pardon]

Tonight it is old-candle-night, trying to burn up odds and ends. Right now it is Village - Pumpkin Chestnut.

Hi!

Melting a super yummy blend from FP....Carrot Cake Frosting Coffee! Oh my goodness going to request more soon! First one I've tried from the Coffee sampler.

Maggie, To Catch a Thief was mostly a sweet peppermint blend...wish the vbn was stronger in it.

Melting a gift from a sweet CF pal, Banana Cream Cupcake Bread from Front Porch. Very good, thank you! ????

:huh: I could have sworn I posted in this thread a few days ago. Guess I must have hit preview instead of post. :(

Hope everyone's doing well and having a good weekend. DD#2 and I have been taking care of our baby kitten as she recuperates from her spay surgery and vaccinations. Poor little thing.

ST Orange You Feisty, Soft Kitty, and Gotham

FP Lavender Coconut and Honeydew Peppermint

Ava's Blackberry Zucchini Bread