The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

It's the Most Wonderful Scents of the Year

Taking a break from un-decorating. Is that a word? Lol. Melting a gift from a thoughtful CF buddy, Exotic Shaving Cream Cotton Candy from SGA.

Good afternoon, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif I've missed you guys! I hope you all had a nice Christmas. We had a really fun week leading up to Christmas, then Christmas day night DS # 1 and I got struck with a BAD stomach flu. I'm feeling better today, just really tired, but now DH is out for the count. He was the last one to get the stomach flu out of our family in the past couple of weeks. help.gif

Today I'm melting Honeydew from CCCC. th_slider_flirt.gif

Biolaeagles, I hope you and your family are feeling much better!

Melting Rum Raisin Cookie from Scentsy.

Biolaeagles - you must have quite a scent oil collection!

Tonight it is getting very cold, I have been trying to set up a kitty shelter for our new little scaredy cat friend.

Melting - Enlightenmint from WickitGood.

Hello!

Biolaeagles...sorry to hear of all the illness in your home...hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Debra...that's so sweet of you!! Actually, I'd love to have some colder temps....it's feeling almost springlike here.

Been melting...

Macy's Window Display by Melted Confections

Sugared Apple Farmhouse Cider by CFOW

Upstairs it's Clean Shave by Swanky

Goodnight

Greetings! :)

It's Christmas Eve Feast by VCS tonight. A little late but I haven't been melting like I used to. I'm lucky if I change the warmers once during the day...at this rate I'll never get through my massive stash. [smilie=th_scratch] I do think I'll melt Christmas scents all winter though. Love these scents.

;)

I accidently left my Candle-Aire on in the living room when I went to bed last night. This morning it smelled so good in there and at first I could not figure out why. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Melting - Cuyahoga Valley - Mata Hari

Good Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Oh my gosh....I'm a slacker once again! Here it is, the day before January 1st and I didn't get the thread title ideas and voting up once again,,,,argh! There's no time left so how about this....

The first idea posted here gets it?

I hope that's ok....I really have to get it together....maybe 2017? Lol

This morning it's Pink Peppermint by FP upstairs

And downstairs it's Christmas Cookies by DA and a giftie from a pal...Cinnamon Caramel Swirl from B&BW.... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Thank you!!!

Have a good NYE! [smilie=th_blij40]

Haha, Maggie - this Holiday made it difficult to keep track of days for some reason, so you fit in with the rest of us!

Tonight it is Can-Do Peppermint Spa.

Have a safe and Happy New Year! [smilie=th_yay]