The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

April's Shower of Scents

Hi everyone. Early this morning I was burning Mainstays Strawberry Lemonade and then when I got back from town I burned Mainstays Peach and Mango. Hope everyone is having a good Saturday!

Good afternoon, everyone! Today I went on a beautiful ten mile hike near the beach...I feel so good! th_dancing_smile.gif

Mpfand, have fun with your parents this weekend! yes.gif

Today I'm melting the last of my Strawberry Wedding Cake loaf from LSC. wub.gif

Good Morning :)

Biolaeagles....I didn't even realize LSC sold loaves...are they very soft?

Trep and Susan...I love Mango scents! [smilie=th_200912104451]

It's Celtic Mist by TTT upstairs

And downstairs it's WOW Toasted Mallow Filled Donuts with Coffee [smilie=th_slider_flirt] ....wish she'd open back up. :(

And LCP Coffee House Waffles

Have a great day. :)

Mpfand--hope you are having a great visit with your family.

Early this morning I had on my Yankee Peach Mango candle with the crackling wick and now I have on Georgia Peach from BBW. I have been watching this lady on YouTube show the candles she has going in her house--She has so many on at once and has them all arranged in these beautiful holders with votives, etc. in displays. It is amazing and so pretty. Anyway, hope you all have a great Sunday.