The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

Marching thru the scents

[smilie=th_aa20] Congrats on the thread title, Susan!! I'm gonna try my hardest to march right through my scents this month and make a dent! :sHa_woot:

Good afternoon...my youngest girls are turning 18 today!! I can not believe it!! No more "children" in the house...all "adults". :sFun_ahohno: Where has the time gone? [smilie=th_Cry]

I pulled an oldie out this afternoon...Pickin Punkins by Ks...smells great on cold but working hard against the sauce on the stove. [smilie=th_stink]

Upstairs its Pink Sugar Shaving Cream by SGA

Have a good day. :)

Hi Jessie! [smilie=th_wave]

Maggie is it really possible to make a dent? They seem to replenish themselves...

Tonight it is YC - Lavender

Susan, love the thread title!

Maggie, happy birthday to your girls! Weren't they just turning 12? We no longer have any "children" in the house, either. :( Time flies........

Melting Warm & Happy Home from American Home by YankeeCCandle. Picked this up at Wal-Wart; smells really nice and melted well in my 25 watt bulb warmers.

MaggieMae - [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DD's! I bet some days U want to squish down on the top of their heads to make em small again, but on other days.... [smilie=th_a136] lol

Hello Jessie! [smilie=th_welcometoforum]

Good Wednesday morning! [smilie=th_autumboy] I'm melting CFTKR's Pumpkin Sugared Donut...deeeelish! :toppoints: I think U could say March came in both like a lamb & a lion here yesterday. We had abnormally warm temps, but they also brought rain and very high winds that blew over my 20 ft tall cypress shrub/tree. [smilie=th_roll] Thankfully, it fell away from the garage & no damage was done. The rain turned to snow overnite and we got about an inch.

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gifIt's been a few days since I've been on, but I've been melting a lot! I've been finding that my days as of late have been jam-packed with errands, trying to stroll the baby a few miles a day, and a few night events, plus DS # 3 is still waking up every two hours at night- ugh!th_smiley-crying.gif March is always a super busy- but fun!- month for me since my DH's birthday and mine are both this month. th_dancing_smile.gif

Susan, congrats on the cute thread title! yes.gif

Maggie, happy birthday to your twin daughters! th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gif

Today I'm melting Cherry Cola from HHS. th_smilies-2.gif

Thanks Mpfand, Sweet and Biolaeagles!! They had a nice day! :)

Good to see you Biolaeagles! I hope your little guy starts sleeping for longer clips soon!!

Gosh Sweet!! That's scary!! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I'm glad it didn't hit your house and that everyone is ok!

Debra...lol...I hear ya about the replenishing!!! This time I'm trying not to buy while I'm using them up so just maybe....I'll make a dent. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

It's WOW by Pumpkin & Pralines...very strong...and a nice twist on the pumpkin.

Biolaeagles - Awww geez...you're getting very little sleep at nite. :( I hope your little one gets an easier sleep pattern for U soon!

I'm melting Baked Apple Pie Ice Cream from a CF pal (TY!)...sooo good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Wow, Sweet - that was a big tree!! How scary!

Biolaeagles - I hope you both have a fun birthday month! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Tonight I am melting Hat Creek - Lime Mojito.

Good morning!

Busy day yesterday so no time for melting!

It was also my oldest DD's Birthday yesterday. She turned 32. Now I really feel old. I went to lunch with some friends yesterday then we went into the city last night to celebrate DD's birthday. My birthday is this month too.

Sweet- Scary about your tree. Glad nobody was hurt and there wasn't any damage.

Biolaeagles- it's hard when they are babies. Sleep sure is hard to get.

I'm trying to march through my scents here too. Most are before my renovation I want to use a lot up so I can order some more. I have placed a few orders but am itching for more.

Melting this morning in 2 melters YOCC Vanilla Latte.

Have a great day everyone !!

Good Morning

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DD Michele! Glad you guys had a nice night in the city.

It's Taking This One to the Grave by L3...a nice coffee scent but less coffee than bakery.

Have a nice one. :)

Good morning!

Happy birthday to your DD, Michele! Sounds like a fun celebration. :) My birthday is also this month.

Sweet, I'm glad nothing was damaged by the fallen tree. How scary!

Melting a gift from a generous CF pal, Red Banana Zucchini Bread. Yum!

Changing out my scents. Noting BLS Sugar Cookie Zucchini Bread and BLS Vanilla Zucchini Bread.

We had a very nice dinner in the city with all my children. Those times are rare these days.

Hello, friends. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

I'm back home again. So hard to still be doing this, but if we can make it four more months until his sabbatical, we'll know which way this whole thing is going to go.

Susan ~ Congrats on the cute thread title. I'm marching through my stash on a daily basis, but it doesn't help to keep ordering at the same time. :sEm_blush8:

Mpfand ~ When is your birthday this month? :rose:

Biolaeagles ~ Bless your little heart. You're really getting a challenge this time around, aren't you? [smilie=th_empathy]

Sweet ~ Scary about the tree! You had an angel watching out for you for sure! :smileysnowangel:

Maggie and Michele ~ [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to all three of your daughters! My baby girls will be 19 and 21 next week. Did I just say that?! [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

Haven't got all of my warmers changed out yet, but in honor of getting an SGA order in on Saturday, I am melting SGA Caramel Latte Glazed Baklava.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good afternoon, ladies! I like seeing all of these March birthdays, woohoo! th_dancing_smile.gif

Candlelove, happy birthday to your DD! Sounds like she had a wonderful birthday. yes.gif

Sweet, I'm glad you are okay with those strong winds! We live in a wind tunnel, so we get crazy winds often.

Honeybear, I hope these next few months go quickly for you and DH! Yes, it's been crazy with the lack of sleep.th_sad2hz1.gif DS # 3 is such a sweet, happy baby during the day (as long as he's held!). He just wants to snuggle all the time.

Today I'm melting Gooey Chocolate Sugar Cookies from TCC and Purple Haze from VCS from a friend. Both are delish! th_smilies-2.gif

Michele - [smilie=th_8d1933ff] to your DD! Living so close to the city, U probably have access to a multitude of great restaurants. [smilie=kewl]

Honeybear - It's hard to believe that over 2 months have passed since Christmas, so I think the next 4 months will go quickly. [smilie=yes] There's light at the end of the tunnel! :)

I'm melting CLKS Pumpkin Pie Filling from a CF pal (TY!).....great scent! :sHa_okay:

Thanks Honeybear! I hope these next 4 months go fast for you!

Tonight it's Amish Quilt by L3 and gifties from CF pals...Cinnamon Pumpkin Bread by CFTKR and Fall Festival by Nenes...smells wonderful! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] [smilie=th_teks0311]

Night all.

Hi everyone!

NMHoneybear, my birthday is the 28, the day after Easter this year.

Melting Vanilla Sugar from Essenza.