The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

It's Beginning to Smell a Lot Like Christmas

Good Morning :)

It's 1803's Christmas in the Mountains...I don't smell coffee, I smell cocoa. [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] Gonna go look it up....it's Maple cream, toffee crunch and cinnamon.....hmmmmm.

The old DH took the week off and I feel like I'm not on vacation. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I was looking forward to a little peace and quiet with the kids....watching movies....playing board games. Now all I hear is the TV blasting as loud as can be and gabbering on the phone. Argh....I can't take it!!! [smilie=th_gif] Calgon, take me away!!!

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gif I've been having such a nice week because DH took off yes.gif...it's going to be hard getting back into the swing of things on Monday! th_cry2yw3.gif

Today I'm melting CCCC's Gingerbread Flapjacks and RG's Royal Sugar Cookie. th_LOVE.gif

Good morning! It's a chilly 30 degrees here this morning. Melting Glazed Donut from a sweetie here on CF. Thank you!

Morning :)

Mpfand...it's weird that you've got colder weather than us! It's 50 here and warming up. :(

Thanks Debra! Me too! ;)

Last night it was Melted Confections The Ghost of Christmas Present

This morning it's SGA Elf Treats and Sugar Cookies

It's 1803's Christmas in the Mountains...I don't smell coffee, I smell cocoa. [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] Gonna go look it up....it's Maple cream, toffee crunch and cinnamon.....hmmmmm.

MaggieMae - The description doesn't mention coffee, but it's in the essence of the bean collection...no coffee sniff to it at all? :( Since U smell cocoa, do U think they sent the wrong scent? I hope the tv & phone noise lessens for U...those can drive ya nutz. :wacko: Do U have a tv that U can plug ear buds into and they can listen that way?

Good Wednesday morning! I'm melting SGA's C U Latte....luv the spice/coffee combo! :wub:

Sweet...it's weird but I didn't smell any coffee although all the scents I ordered were from that collection. I believe the last one I melted smelled different from the discription too. Maybe it's me. [smilie=th_pardon] I don't see any end in sight regarding the TV and gibber gabber...lol. This is our normal weekend noise and it drives us crazy...I just wish we could have had a relaxing week off. [smilie=th_fear8]

[smilie=th_autumboy] We woke up to a chilly 19 degrees here in New Mexico. Still have that 6 inches of snow from the other day and now everything is covered in frost. It was so foggy I was glad I didn't have to go anywhere. Today is an at-home day. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] I'm enjoying my DH home, too, Biolaeagles. Sorry you're not having as much fun with yours, Maggie. [smilie=th_empathy]

HHS Frosted Pumpkins ~ from a sweet CF pal [smilie=thank_you]

ST Friday the 13th

Homemade Spiced Orange, Frozen, and Opium

Hello, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif

Maggie, I hope you'e able to enjoy the rest of your break. yes.gif

Honeybear, wow! th_cha60.gifThat's cold.

Today I'm melting wax from a friend- Cinnamon Sugar Honey Buttered Rolls Vanilla Wafers from L3...yum! th_LOVE.gif

Honeybear - I'd appreciate it if U would send your snow to my area! This was the warmest December on record for my area. :(

Good Thursday morning! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm melting MC's Latte's & Cannoli's from a CF friend. [smilie=thank_you] I've never had a cannoli but have read recipes for them and they sound good! Everyone have a fun & safe New Year's eve celebration tonite! [smilie=th_blij40]

Hi everyone. As part of our Christmas we went to Sight & Sound in Pa, to see Miracle of Christmas, it was wonderful. Lots of good food too. I want to wish each of you a Happy New Year.

Happy New Year!!

[smilie=th_blij40] 2016 [smilie=th_blij40]

[smilie=th_a056]

It's PIs Victorian Christmas from a CF pal...thanks!

FP Sweet Pine Buttercream

Wilmas Bayberry, Pinecones and PixieDust