The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

Sharing November's Bounty of Scents

You are very welcome Debra! [smilie=th_FULL_O17] Did you end up ordering? I can't believe I've ordered three times and still have no idea if I'll like them. [smilie=th_giggle] Heres hoping!

This morning it's TCSS in Sunday Brunch & Baked Cake Zucchini Bread...get tin' hungry!! Lol

[smilie=th_sHellobar] I'm melting CFTKR's Maple Oats & Honey. I'm not a fan of strong maple scents & I don't smell that...just a relaxing, comfort type scent to me. :sHa_thumbgoodjob: My dear pup has an internal clock that gets him up at 5:30am no matter what time we go to bed. :sFun_ahohno: And after he jumps on my head, of course I'm up too. I'm ready for a nap. [smilie=th_offtobed]

Silly pup! [smilie=snoopy] Gosh....I don't blame ya for needing a nap, Sweet!!

Just finished cleaning up our second Thanksgiving...pooped.

Was burning a Frasier Fir Woodwick candle...love that scent.

Now I'm melting Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies White Cake from a sweet CF pal...yum and thanks!

Blueberry Pumpkin Pecan Waffle &

Blueberry Sugar Cookie both by Swanky

House smelling wonderful!!

Goodnight all. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Yep, Maggie, I ordered! Fingers crossed, they look like interesting blends.

Sweet - I was watching a show on "sleep hygiene" - and they said 1/3 of the participants that had trouble sleeping had "pet issues"!

Tonight it is a really old Illuminations candle - Sea Salt.

Hello, everyone! I've had a nice, productive weekend. My parents took the two older boys for the day so that DH and I could clear out our garage to organize our Christmas gifts (I'm done, woohoo!) and get our Christmas decorations out. th_dancing_smile.gif

Sweet, you poor thing! 5:30am is way too early. DS # 3 has been waking up every three hours at night, so I'm pooped too! th_sad2hz1.gif I'm hoping that part of his waking is due to a cold he's having, and that he'll start sleeping longer hours soon.yes.gif

Today I've been melting Christmas Wish Zucchini from SGA- a favorite! th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Melting The Country Scent Shacks Butter Brickle Cornbread @ work this morning....Hard coming to work today for sure!!

Biolaeagles - Geez....getting up every 3 hours with DS#3, no wonder you're pooped...I hope he sleeps longer very soon! Sounds like your house will look a lot like Christmas this week! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Good Monday morning! [smilie=th_c55] I'm melting SGA's Caramel Latte Cinnamon Buns...smells great, another winner! [smilie=th_sign0162]

Debra, I got lots of Tru Blue products, loofahs and perfume for DD for Christmas in addition to the bag filled with goodies. I went back the next day and got hand soaps, a cute snowman soap dispenser and an incredibly soft blanket. It's gray with white snowflakes on it. I might have a small obsession with Bath & Body Works! ;)

Sweet, I hope you were able to get a nap!

Biolaeagles, I hope your little guy starts sleeping a little longer soon!

Today I drug out all the Christmas decor. I spent the entire day cleaning, putting away fall decor and putting out Christmas decor. I'm pooped! The tree will hopefully go up Thursday. Trying to do it on an evening when we're all home. Melting Juniper Berry from Scentsy.

How did all the shopping go? I thought I would buy more than I did, but just was not in the spirit this year. [smilie=th_pardon]

Tonight I am melting Pink Haze - Scentsy.

Good Morning....lots to do today.

Debra...I hope we like those melts!! ;)

Sweet...dill? [smilie=th_thlaughter]

Biolaeagles..hope your little man starts giving you a little more sleep time soon. . [smilie=th_sml29]

It's LS Pumpkin Pecan Waffles

SGA Fireside Serenity

Have a good one.