The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

Sharing November's Bounty of Scents

Great title, Maggie! :)

We had lots of trick-or-treaters last night. I love seeing the little ones dressed up and hearing their attempts to say "trick or treat". So cute!

Taking down the jack-o-lanterns and witches today and replacing them with turkeys and pumpkins! Melting Pumpkin Roll from Scentsy.

Thanks Sweet and Mpfand. ;)

Happy November! We had lots of kids yesterday too, Mpfand....I ran out of candy by 715...At least I think they were pretty much done by then.

It's a super yummy one from WOW...Mac Apple Toasted Marshmallow Vanilla Bean Noel.... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] ....usually Mac Apple overpowers anything else it's with but this is creamy and sweet and I smell the VBN and TM much more! I need more of this.

Upstairs it's Impossible Girl by L3

Sweet, where did you get that super cute Trick-or-Treat emoticon? wub.gif

Biolaeagles - I copied & pasted it from an older post by Aria...she has the cutest emoti's! ;) I hope U feel better today! Were U able to go trick 'r treating with your boys?

Mpfand - I put up turkeys in November, too. I have a collection of old Gurley turkey candles...what kind do U have?

I'm melting TCSS Pumpkin Cornbread from a CF friend. [smilie=thank_you] Great scent...really like this vendor! :sHa_okay:

Hello, everyone, and cute title, Maggie! th_slider_hi5.gif

Cookielady, how is your Cranberry Chutney candle throwing? I'm intrigued by that scent based on a YouTube reviewer. th_235F35F32.gif

Sweet, I was able to go out a little bit in our neighborhood. The boys were so cute saying, "trick-or-treat" at each house. DS # 1 was making me laugh by trying to psyche himself out saying, "Those (Halloween decorations) are not scary; they're just lights!" One house, though, had a scary ghost on its door that screamed when kids stepped on the doormat. DS # 1 walked up, and then said, "No thank you!" and ran down the steps.th_thlaughter.gif

Today I'm melting Zucchini Claws from Shayz and burning Pumpkin Pie from B&BW...bring on the holidays! th_slider_flirt.gif

[smilie=th_slider_brent] oh my gosh Biolaeagles.... [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] that is tooooo cute!!! And I don't blame him a bit...some of the decorations nowadays are very scary! Poor fella! [smilie=th_aa17] Thanks re the thread...it was a tough competition...lol!

I'm glad you're feeling better!!

Changing the scents for the last time tonight...

CLKS Frosted Pumpkin

Morn everyone. Melting today: Moonlight Path by Lilac

Biolaeagles, the votive smells really good, I would say for this scent a smaller room works better. Hope this helps.

I saw my cousin over the weekend, her two children that had broken bones from the school bus accident are all healed up and doing great. For Halloween I went out with my parents and brother to eat, one of the local club was having a spag dinner.

Sweet, my turkeys are generic. Lol! Mostly from Hobby Lobby, Kirkland's, places like that.

Cookielady, I'm glad to hear your cousin's children are doing so well! :)

Melting Toasted Apple Butter from Scentsy and a gift from a sweet CF pal, McIntosh Apple from Country Lane Keepsakes.

Biolaeagles - I'd have been right behind your DS running down those steps! :lol:

I need more of this.

MaggieMae - I find myself saying that after melting each scent lately! :D

Susan - That's good news your cousin's children are happy & healthy after that accident! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Good Monday morning! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm melting HHS Pumpkin Cupcake/Candy Corn from a CF pal (TY!)...delicious scent blend! :wub:

Hello Monday!

Susan...that's great news about your cousins children!

It's a long time fav of mine tonight...Amish Quilt....this time by L3. Strong! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Good afternoon, everyone! th_hello.gif

Susan, that's great news to hear that your cousin's kids are doing better! yes.gif

Earlier today I melted Peppermint Meringue from Nene's, and now it's Harvest (type) from HHS. th_LOVE.gif

[smilie=th_smilies_welcome] back Debra! I hope you had a nice trip. :)

It's a [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare] and food shopping day for me....surprisingly, the weather is very warm today.

Melting

Good Morning America by Dairy Aire

Cinnamon Coffeehouse by Alamo Candalaria

Upstairs it's In My Bunk by TTT

Smelling great in here. [smilie=th_200912104451]

Have a good one. ;)

Chilly here today; the high was only 63. Melting homemade Warm Apple Pie from a sweet CF gal. ♡