The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

September's Smellies

Hi friends...candles burning tonight!

YC - Pumpkin Spice and Autumn Festival

BBW - Pumpkin Pie

1803 - Vintage Harvest

sweet, you're correct...it's Cabin on the Hill lol...silly me...I'll update when I burn it on how the throw is.

Melting FAM Linus has a Sinus in DS#2 room...he's caught a cold!

becky, I heard about Michelle and her daughter...such sad news. Tragic. I didn't know her personally, but I have purchased items from Cozy Moments over the years. Truly heartbreaking to hear about this. Here's a link to the news story...

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-news/oh-medina/medina-coroner-man-woman-and-child-died-from-gunshot-wounds-to-the-head-in-apparent-murder-suicide

So sad, I read this article on facebook! I too ordered a few times from her in the past years.

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif I've missed posting here among the wedding busyness! I'm finally starting to get back on top of chores around the house after DH being gone....five loads of laundry done yesterday! th_rk01_lavatricefare.gif

Becky, wow! That is so scary and tragic for that poor vendor and her daughter!

Today I'm melting a friend's Red Hot Banana Birthday Cake and SH's Spider Cider and Deadly Donuts. th_LOVE.gif

Hi All- I have been away on vacation and got in late last night. Had a wonderful time. Missed my smellies.

Burning some Fall scents from YC-

Pumpkin Brûlée

Spiced Pumpkin

Macintosh Apple

I have a lot to catch up on here.

Becky- I saw on FB this morning about the vendor and her daighter. How tragic!

Biolaeagles-Thats a lot of laundry in one day!

Biolaeagles - U need to hang that sign that sez 'Mothers of little boys are busy from son up to son down' in your house! :D

Michele - Glad U had a nice vacay! [smilie=kewl] Where'd ya go?

I'm melting Scentsationals Pumpkin Spice....niiiiiice! :skywriter:

edit: I've been checking SGA's site and it's been 'down for maintenance' for several days, but now it won't even come up, sez 'storefront is closed'. Anyone know what's up?[smilie=th_thsignA]

Sweet- I went to San Francisco, Napa, Sonoma, Carmel and Monterrey in California. Met up with my cousin and her husband in Napa.

I am loving the Autunm scents.

[smilie=th_we0081] Back Michele!! Sounds like a beautiful vacation.

Sweet...that saying about boys is hysterical...love it! I was wondering what's going on with SGA too. Anyone on FB know?

Tonight it's SGA charity tart with no scent label....it smells like a delicious lemon bakery. :thwetkissf:

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Biolaeagles - U need to hang that sign that sez 'Mothers of little boys are busy from son up to son down' in your house! :D

Sweet, so true! th_laughing.gif

Michele, welcome back from vacation! th_76d65c2f.gif

I think SGA is working on her website right now, so it's closed right now for maintenance. yes.gif

Today I'm melting Crunch Berry Sugar Milk and Boo Berry/Fruity Pebbles/ Captain Crunch from HHS. th_LOVE.gif

Good Wednesday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] Earlier I was burning B&BW's Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and just put on LCP's Cider Donut. Some vendors of this scent use a FO that smell's perfume-y to me [smilie=th_pardon] ....not sure about this one yet, will update later.edit: the Cider Donut is good...mostly a cider sniff to me...but good!

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Sweet, so true! th_laughing.gif

Michele, welcome back from vacation! th_76d65c2f.gif

I think SGA is working on her website right now, so it's closed right now for maintenance. yes.gif

Today I'm melting Crunch Berry Sugar Milk and Boo Berry/Fruity Pebbles/ Captain Crunch from HHS. th_LOVE.gif

Julie has had site closed, shes working on a new website, hoping to have it up and running by her restock on Saturday I think. I have to set this one out...I have ENTIRELY too much SGA goodies!!

Julie has had site closed, shes working on a new website, hoping to have it up and running by her restock on Saturday I think.

Becky - Thanks for letting us know! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] If she has a new website addy....would U let us know what it is?

Thanks Biolaeagles and Becky re SGA. Glad to know its only temporary. Whew... [smilie=yes]

That mystery SGA tart is still going strong....wish I knew the exact scent cause it's delicious. May change it just to try something new...

WOW Blueberry Vanilla Pancakes downstairs

And upstairs its AC Third Eye

I love those sniff circles, too, Sweet. I read an article on the technology behind them awhile back and it was pretty interesting! Gas companies used them on bills to demonstrate what a gas leak would smell like! Ew. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Tonight it is a For Everybody Chocolate Mint candle.