The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

August's Alluring Scents

Thanks to biolaeagles for this month's thread title, and thanks to sweet&spiceygrl for getting the poll up! What are you melting/burning today? I have YC's Fresh Cut Roses going strong. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Congrats [smilie=th_slider_hi5] on the thread title Biolaeagles!

Trying a new one from TCSS....Family Brunch....love it! Didn't know what I would think with the bacon breakfast thing but my son came down and wanted pancakes, bacon and eggs and didn't realize why. LOL

Have a nice Saturday. :)

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Maggie, that sounds like an interesting scent. Would you re-order it?th_235F35F32.gif

Today I'm melting tarts from a friend- Funnel Cake from SH and Nene's Coffee House. th_00000020.gif

Hello

It's Orange Chiffon Cake Blueberry Muffin Caramel Latte by SGA

And upstairs it's homemade Sea Salty Air by a CF pal...thanks! ????

[smilie=th_e16] My morning melt was SGA Sugar Cookie Latte.... [smilie=th_fabulous1] scent! My beloved pup isn't doing well. After having one of my cats pass away in the spring, the last 5 months have been pretty stressful & sad. Your prayers would be appreciated.

Prayers and good thoughts for you, Sweet. I hope pup rallies soon. When they are not well, it is all you can think about.

Tonight it is Apple Vanilla, Can- Do.

Sweet ~ I'm so sorry to hear about your pup. Prayers and good thoughts sent your way!

Biolaeagles ~ Love your thread title. [smilie=yes] [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Rosegirl's on deck tonight...

Booberry, Raspberry Coconut, and Zucchini Bread

Lemon Pound Cake and Cereal Killer

Homemade Tulips and Anais Anais

A friend's homemade Coffee Sugar Milk ZB [smilie=thank_you]

DH just pulled in a while ago...all moved out of the apartment in Arizona. [smilie=th_yay] That chapter of our lives appears to be over. We've had a very recent change in plans. A new relocation package from Intel is in the works for Santa Clara, California.

My mom was finally moved out of ICU and will be going to a weaning center hopefully soon. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Honeybear - I'm so glad your DH is back with U and your mom is out of ICU! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] Where in California is Santa Clara?

I'm melting SGA's Fall Bakery. [smilie=thank_you] for your thoughts and prayers. My pup is dying. He had his 17th birthday last month and time is just taking it's toll. I'm so thankful to have had him all these years.

[smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] Sweet, I am so sorry. I know the pain in your heart and I am praying for you and your little furbaby.

Honeybear...that is wonderful news about your mom....still praying for her. I am glad things seem to be improving and that your hubby is back with you. :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Late last night I put on Edelweiss by VCS....great scent.

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Honeybear, I'm so glad your DH is there with you to be a comfort and help with your mom! th_aa17.gif

Sweet, I'm sorry to hear about your little fur baby. th_empathy.gif

Today I'm melting Sugar Cookie Latte and Coffee's in the Kitchen from SGA. th_slider_flirt.gif

Hi there cyn, Maggie, sweet, biolaeagles, honeybear, debra, cookielady, becky, Michele, and everyone else!!!

Melting a chunk blend from SMT in the LR...Marshmallow Cake, Cotton Candy, Lemon Sugar

Upstairs it's a piece from one of FP's macaroons...Slumberland Bedtime, Pink Sugary Lavender Noel, Sunflowers

sweet, praying for your beloved doggie

honeybear, hope your mom is doing well

biolaeagles, hope all's well with your boys and the baby

Sorry, I need to catch up on what everyone has been melting. Any new vendors I need to check out? I did place an order with Carol's sidekick gal from The Country Scent Shack. Her tarts are so much like CFTKR!!! lol

I'll be back later....dinner is almost ready

Hi Aria! Glad to see you on. :)

Blue Skies by RWOK upstairs

Peaches n Cream Cookies by WOW downstairs

Spent the day at the beach....got toasty....I don't think I put enough sunblock on. Ouch.

Morning

Late last night put on RG Strawberry Mallow Bread from a CF pal....delicious scent to come downstairs to this morning. Thanks. ;)

Sweet....still thinking about you.

Good morning, ladies!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Aria, it's so good to see you on! The_Hi.gifI want to order from Country Scent Shack...if her tarts are anything like Carol's, I'm sure I'll love them! th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Maggie, ouch! Put some aloe vera on that burn! th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Today I'm melting a friend's Cake Batter Ice Cream and Pumpkin Orange Chiffon Latte from FP. th_smilies-2.gif

Changed the warmers...

Upstairs it's OMG Olive by L3

Downstairs it's Blueberry Zucchini Bread by Scentfully Addictive

Really lovin both of these vendors.

Biolaeagles...thanks...good idea....but I think it will change to tan by tomorrow. The sun is much stronger these days.