The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

June's Sunny Summer Scents

Oops! Don't know what happened with that previous post of mine. Didn't mean to do that! I was going to post from my iPhone, but somehow I goofed. [smilie=th_pardon]

And [smilie=th_8d1933ff] , Cyn! Hope you have an awesome day! [smilie=th_balloons]

How's everyone doing? Sorry I've been MIA. DH was home until yesterday afternoon and we were busy all weekend with a sprinkler project and getting the pool up and running for the season. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

He christened it by falling in with his clothes on for the first time in nine years. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Michele ~ How exciting that your son's wedding is almost here. I'm sure the day will be perfect! [smilie=yes]

My Kimrie Anne's tarts are so soft and appear to be melting, SO...

Kimrie Anne's Apple Pie Ice Cream/Buttery Brown Sugar/Funnel Cake

Kimrie Anne Pistachio Pudding Fluff/Zucchini Bread/Ice Cream Scoop Bread

PL Lemon Lime Macaroon

Homemade Lemon Marshmallow Pound Cake

Happy Birthday, Cyn! [smilie=th_blij40]

Michele, I hope Saturday is a beautiful day for your DS's wedding! :wub:

The guys doing our bathroom renovation will be back Friday. Hopefully they will finish. I will be glad to have it over and done with. :wacko: Melting Sunny & Share from Scentsy. Love this scent, but wish it were a bit stronger.

Funny Honeybear!! I did that a couple years ago while I was vacuuming it....toppled right in. [smilie=th_giggle]

It's Caramel Cinnamon Latte by Taras Scentsational Gifts....I wish she'd still sold online....great scents!

Upstairs it's Lavender Vanilla Marshmallows by UTC...love the sweet lavenders.

Have a good one. :)

Susan - Is your dad feeling better? i hope so! [smilie=yes]

It's Caramel Cinnamon Latte by Taras Scentsational Gifts....I wish she'd still sold online....great scents!

MaggieMae - I didn't know she went OOB ....phoo! :(

Good Thursday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm melting KK's Farmhouse Joe....great scent :sHa_thumbgoodjob: altho I wish it had a little more coffee to it.

Sweet, my dad went back to the doctor yesterday. He will need to be on blood thinner for 6 months or so. Doing much better, thank you gals for all the prayers, I really appreciate it. [smilie=thank_you]

The_Hi.gifHello, everyone!

Honeybear, that is too funny about your DH falling in the pool! th_f5a39fcb.gif

Today I'm melting Santa's Treats from LSC and Vanilla Latte from HHS. th_LOVE.gif

Susan...glad to hear your Dad is doing better.

It's LCP Coconut Leaves melting tonight...first time trying this scent and it's great!!

Burning Colonal Clementine Cupcake....delicious...thanks CF pal!

And Blueberry Donut by Goosecreek

Goodnight.

Scared stray kitty has finally ventured out from under the bed for a few minutes. He seems to be OK with the other cats - and them with him.

Tonight it is Jumpin' Jelly Beans, Scentsy.

Scared stray kitty has finally ventured out from under the bed for a few minutes. He seems to be OK with the other cats - and them with him.

Debra - :thyay: - sounds like progress!

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting KK's Pumpkin House Cafe [smilie=th_cc15] .... luv coffee scents in the morning! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Happy Friday!

Debra....that's great news about little kitty!!

It's all gifties today....

SGA Apple Pie Blueberry Muffin Ice Cream

FP Iced Cinnamon Rolls

PI Hot Apple Strudel

Thanks! ;)

Good afternoon, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gifThis is my second attempt at putting this up after DS # 2 turned off my computer mid-post.th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg I just got back from my 36 week doctor appointment, and everything looks good! The doctor thinks I should have a fairly easy labor- as far as labor goes!th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Today I'm melting gifts from a friend- Anginette's Butter Cookie from SH and Nut from Tuscadero. th_slider_flirt.gif

This is my second attempt at putting this up after DS # 2 turned off my computer mid-post.th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg I just got back from my 36 week doctor appointment, and everything looks good! The doctor thinks I should have a fairly easy labor- as far as labor goes!th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Biolaeagles - That's as bad as when one of my cats walks on my keyboard. :sFun_ahohno: Not long until D (delivery) day now 4 U! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

I'm melting ScentSationals Warm Welcome....wonderful scent! :wub: Can-Do has a similar scent (Powdered Cinnamon Donuts)....just sayin...:)

Oh gosh, Sweet - one of my cats walked on my keyboard and somehow deleted all my emails last year. I have no idea how she did it, but I found out I really did not need to save all those emails!

Tonight it is Alaska Wilderness - BRH

Good Morning

Found a really old oldie from Crosscreek...Stuffed Jellybeans

And SGA Watermelon Guava

Glad everything's looking good Biolaeagles!! Won't be too long now!! [smilie=th_anyminute]

Have a good one.

Hi friends!

Melting FP Neopolitan Ice Cream...smells like the real thing!

I need to pick something for the mudroom...Pink Mallow Laundry is what I am thinking...

It's gorgeous here...off to do some gardening before I get cleaned up and head off to work this afternoon.

Last week of school for my boys...then I'll officially have a 7th grader and an 11th grader! Hard to believe!!!

Have a nice weekend!

Good morning, ladies! Today DH and I are going to his cousin's wedding, and my parents are watching the boys. It should be a nice night! th_ahaaha.gif

Aria, almost time for summer break for your boys! th_WE1summer013.gif

Today I'm melting a tart from a friend- Celtic Moonspice/Coffee/Vanilla Butter Fudge- delicious! th_slider_flirt.gif

Aria - Good to see ya [smilie=The_Hi] haven't seen U in a while! [smilie=th_1_bigone110] ...hard to believe the school year is over already!

Biolaeagles - Have fun at the wedding! Don't tell your DS there will be dancing or he'll insist on coming, too! :lol:

[smilie=th_sHellobar] This morning I melted Caramel Latte/Banana Nut Bread from a CF pal (TY!) and now have changed to CFTKR's Pumpkin Cream Donut.

[smilie=The_Hi] Hey Aria! I know....time flies by soooo fast!

Biolaeagles....enjoy the wedding!! [smilie=th_yay]

It's Scentfully Addictive's Jamaica Me Crazy and Strawberry Satsuma

Upstairs it's WOW Meet Me in Tahiti