The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

June's Sunny Summer Scents

I'm melting SGA's Fall Bakery. I'm not sure what's in it (I think I sniff pumpkin & apple?) cuz there's no description on her site now, but it's ahhhhmazing...luv this scent!! th_slider_flirt.gif Thanks for the Bday wishes peeps! th_slider_hi5.gif

Hey Sweet....I read online that someone described it as "Sassy Girl Aroma's Fall Bakery. It's a combo of apple pie, pumpkin pie, sugar cookies and zucchini bread mixed together." That sounds yummy and I do love that scent!!

Happy birthday, Sweet! :) I hope you've had a great day!!!

I made BLT's for dinner so I need a strong scent to get rid of the bacon smell. I went with Sun Kissed Citrus from Scentsy.

Sweet, I ordered that Fall Bakery scent from SGA right before moving last year, and it got sent to the wrong address...unfortunately, we couldn't get into contact with our old landlord to have it reshipped th_cray.gif...I was bummed! I will have to pick up some this fall.

Tonight it's Rosewood Coriander from a friend. Night, y'all! th_offtobed.gif

I'm melting SGA's Fall Bakery. I'm not sure what's in it (I think I sniff pumpkin & apple?) cuz there's no description on her site now, but it's ahhhhmazing...luv this scent!! th_slider_flirt.gif Thanks for the Bday wishes peeps! th_slider_hi5.gif

Happy Belated Birthday!!!! [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d

Not sure what's in that Fall Bakery either....but i LOVE it!! :)

Good Monday Morning [smilie=th_sml29]

Late last night I had Smurf In the Kitchen by SGA...delicious.

This morning I'm putting on Funnel Cake by KB

Have a good one. :)

How are you feeling Biolaeagles? [smilie=th_wave]

Hey Sweet....I read online that someone described it as "Sassy Girl Aroma's Fall Bakery. It's a combo of apple pie, pumpkin pie, sugar cookies and zucchini bread mixed together." That sounds yummy and I do love that scent!!

MaggieMae - Thanks for the description! I emailed her to ask about it yesterday but haven't heard back yet. That scent's SO good! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Sweet, I ordered that Fall Bakery scent from SGA right before moving last year, and it got sent to the wrong address...unfortunately, we couldn't get into contact with our old landlord to have it reshipped th_cray.gif...I was bummed! I will have to pick up some this fall.

Biolaeagles - Aww geeze....U paid for waxies that U didn't get - that's awful! [smilie=th_sad-1] U don't have to wait until fall to try it - I'll send some off to U. [smilie=th_friends]

:hello: I'm melting SGA's Butterbrickle Latte....very buttery brown sugar scent...delish! :sHa_thumbgoodjob: I'd like a little more coffee sniff to it so think I'll look out some of K's Fresh Brewed Coffee and up the coffee note.

Hello, everyone! My mom and sister took my boys to Knott's this morning while I went out to lunch for a few hours. My mom is a teacher, so she has the summer off and is trying to do things with the boys so that I can rest while so pregnant! th_LOVE.gif I'm doing great other than normal end-of-the-pregnancy discomfort...baby wants to bulk up before contending with his big brothers in the outside world! tongue.gif

Sweet, you are too sweet to send a piece over! Only a fellow waxie would know how distressing it is not to get your order.th_cry2yw3.gif My DH was like, "Whats the big deal?" Lol.

Maggie, I LOVE Smurfs in The Kitchen! th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Today I'm re-melting Coriander Rosewood and added in TCC's Satsuma. th_dancing_smile.gif

Biolaeagles - I'm glad to hear you're able to get some rest - not long now for U! It's great your mom is off work for the summer, she'll be a big help to U after DS#3 arrives! :sHa_okay:

I'm melting Pumpkin Mallow Sugared Donut from a sweet CF friend [smilie=thank_you] .....mmmm, luv's me some pumpkin! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Awww Biolaeagles....I know those"regular folks" just don't understand our love of waxies!! ;). Glad to hear your getting some rest before the big day.

Changed the scents to AC Candied Violets and Lemon Sugar Cookie....very yummy!

Upstairs its Johnny Depp by SA

Biolaeagles ~ So nice that your mom and sister can take your boys on outings to give you time to yourself! :)

LSC Pumpkin Stuffed French Toast and Blue Honeysuckle

Homemade Beau Rivage, Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie Cake Batter, and Boo Berry Mallow Zucchini

Tiffany's Amaretto and Wilma's Mac Apple from a CF pal [smilie=th_teks0311]

Maggie - description please for Mr. Depp!

[smilie=th_foolish1]

Tonight it is one I found in the stash and I really like it - Colonial's Topaz Waters.

Good Tuesday morning.

Maggie - description please for Mr. Depp!

[smilie=th_foolish1]

LOL....sure....its Kentucky bourbon and cherry vanilla tobacco. To me it's kinda sweet without either of those notes being overpowering. Mine is on the soft side.

Still melting scents from last night. :)

Really loved that Alamo Candelaria Candied Violet & Lemon Sugar Cookie...not perfumy...not too bakery. Just right. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Now since I'm cooking a big pot of Spicy Crab & Corn Chowder and Stuffed Flounder, I decided to put on a lemon scent...it's Raspberry Lemon by McCalls. Thought it was just plain lemon but hopefully the RL is ok with fish. [smilie=th_confused3]

Good afternoon, ladies! th_76d65c2f.gifI went to my (almost) 40 week appointment, and baby is still camping out in there! I tried to move it along by walking two miles uphill while pushing the boys in the double stroller, but felt ill afterwards because of the heat (it is 95 today). th_cha60.gif I think I'm going to have to restrict my walking to the evening when it's cooler and I can walk by myself once DH is off of work. Baby, come soon! th_aa17.gifThis is the first time I've been so anxious to go into labor, and I think it's because it's hard taking care of the boys while this pregnant- they just want to get out and run around! This is them: th_yay.gifth_ecd36868.gifand this is me: thzzz003.gif

Maggie, that meal sounds delicious! th_slider_hi5.gif

Today I'm melting Raspberry Sauce and Marshmallow Smoothie and FP's Party Punch. th_slider_flirt.gif

Maggie, that meal sounds delicious! th_slider_hi5.gif

[smilie=th_thwhatshesaid] [smilie=iagree] Sounds yummo MaggieMae!

Biolaeagles - Be careful going for walks by yourself in that heat this far along in your pregnancy [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000- U could easily get lightheaded or even pass out! :sFun_hot:

I'm melting Nene's Apple & Pumpkin Strudel...very good! Yet another rainy/stormy day here. Kinda glad June is coming to an end, we've only had 6 dry days this month. [smilie=th_roll]

Really loved that Alamo Candelaria Candied Violet & Lemon Sugar Cookie...not perfumy...not too bakery. Just right. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Now since I'm cooking a big pot of Spicy Crab & Corn Chowder and Stuffed Flounder, I decided to put on a lemon scent...it's Raspberry Lemon by McCalls. Thought it was just plain lemon but hopefully the RL is ok with fish. [smilie=th_confused3]

I love that acne from Alamo Candelaria too! I love her wax crack????????