The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

June's Sunny Summer Scents

[smilie=th_e16] I'm melting KK's Pumpkin House Cafe.... [smilie=th_fabulous1] scent! Went from a humid, stormy day yesterday w/the AC on, to a chilly 46 degrees this morning...brrr! [smilie=th_th1ptgno] Stubborn me refuses to put the furnace back on [smilie=th_pardon] so I put the electric fireplace on to take off the chill....crazy weather! :wacko:

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gif The boys had so much fun dancing at the wedding on Saturday. DS # 1 (almost four years old) was going up to all the girls and holding out his hand for them to dance with him, lol! We don't know where he learned that from. th_f5a39fcb.gif

Sweet, that is crazy weather for June! th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg Also, I LOVE the thread title! wub.gif

Today I'm melting Strawberry Glazed Donut made by a friend and Lemon Wedding Cake from LSC. th_LOVE.gif

Great title, Sweet! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Biolaeagles, your little guy would be hard to resist! How cute! :D

We are having our master bathroom renovated so I haven't been melting as much in case the guy here doing the work is sensitive to scents. Hopefully it will be finished by the end of this week. They're waiting on the shower door and mirrors to arrive before they continue so they're not here working today. Does anyone else dislike renovations? It drives me crazy. Lol. All the dust and general chaos that goes along with having part of the house torn up. :rolleyes: Today I have Key Lime Tortilla from Scentsy in a couple of melters.

Biolaeagles - I bet every girl he asked to dance accepted :sFun_mango: - your son's too cute!!

Mpfand - Your reno is probably messy, but I'm sure you'll be very happy with the end result! [smilie=th_51991986]

I'm melting DHS Pumpkin Gingerbread. I like the B&BW's scent better (but it doesn't say it's a dupe for that), a little more heavy on the GB to my nose, but very good! :sHa_okay: Thanks re the thread title...it was a hard fought race. [smilie=th_giggle]

Hi Everyone!!

Great thread title sweet!

Mpfand-Renovations are a mess. In the end result will be worth the mess. We went through a major renovation last year and actually packed up the entire house. We lived here through the whole thing and I would do it again.

My DS is getting married this weekend! It's finally almost here. Nervous but almost ready.

Burning YC White Chocolate Apple and YC Salted Caramel. Smells great.

We are having crazy weather here too. Damp and rainy and only 59 degrees.

Great thread title Sweet!! :sSig_nicethread: LOL to your comment!! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Mpfand...good luck with those renos!! I'm sure you will be super happy when it's all done. :)

Biolaeagles...Oh....how....adorable!!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Your son sounds like he's already learned how to be "charming" with the ladies!! ;)

Candlelove....Very exciting!! I hope you end up with a beautiful day! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

It's Streetman Candles in Apple Butter Sugar Cookies....finally finished the bag. Yummy.

Mpfand - good luck with your redo! I want to do mine, but I also hate the thought of the mess.

Tonight is CBV - Lemongrass & Cedar - it is on day two, still popping out lots of scent.

Good morning, everyone! It's one of those mornings where DH forgets he has a morning meeting and I have to frantically get everyone dressed and fed before sending DS # 1 off to preschool.th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Candlelove, how exciting for you! I bet your son's wedding will be beautiful. wub.gif

Mpfand, I hate the in between remodeling mess too- you'll need to post a before and after picture! sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Today I'm melting Apricot Orange & Vanilla from SMT. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Michele - Sounds like U have an exciting weekend coming up! I hope the weather warms up, but regardless of that, the wedding will be awesome! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Which color did U choose for your dress?

I'm melting DHS Banana Nut Bread...smells like the real deal baking in the oven [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] ...deeelish!

Burning YC White Chocolate Apple and YC Salted Caramel. Smells great.

Candlelove, how is the throw on the White Chocolate Apple candle? I was eyeing that at the YC SAS. th_235F35F32.gif

Sweet- My dress is navy. I just picked it up today.

Biolaeagles- the throw of the YC White Chocolate Apple is very strong. I can actually smell it throughout my house even the second floor. I would highly recommend that one.

I am hoping that by Saturday we will be all rained out and the day will be beautiful. I am sure it will be though regardless of the weather.

Melting YC Eggnog now because it feels so cold. Love that one just wish it was stronger.

Just got in so I NEED to change my warmers...it's still from 8am!

Upstairs it's SGA Hummingbird

Downstairs Its an unknown by VDC....it's white with pearls and smells terrific!

Has anyone noticed that some waxes make the warmer bowl super hot while others don't?? It's so weird! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Goodnight.

Thanks for the review, Candlelove! th_i-m_so_happy.gif

In the afternoon I melted FP's Cherry Cola and a friend's Serendipity Sugar Cookie ZB. Now, I'm burning candles in Orange Chiffon Cake (CBV) and Toasted Marshmallow (HHS). th_slider_flirt.gif Goodnight, everyone! th_slider_bigsleep.gif

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to Cyngreen2 today...hope U have a fantastic day! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Has anyone noticed that some waxes make the warmer bowl super hot while others don't?? It's so weird! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

MaggieMae - Do U mean the wax or the scent makes your warmer bowl hotter? :cloud 9: Can't say I've ever noticed it on mine....do U think there may be something up w/your melter or do U experience this w/them all? I have noticed that a cinnamon scent 'cooks' on the bowl more and harder to clean.

Good Wednesday morning! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm melting PI's Oatmeal Cookies....luv this scent! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Melting FussAssMcgee's Berry Crunch...making me hungry for Captain Crunch with Crunchberries :))

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Cyn!!!!

Sweet....it happens on all my melters when I use particular vendor/fragrance. I haven't figured out which one is doing it yet....I'm gonna have to pay attention. At first I thought it had to do with leaving the tart on for a very long time but that's not it because sometimes I do that and the bowls are warm but not scorching hot. And then other times I'll melt something for 3 hours and it's burning my fingers off! I know what you mean about the cinnamon though...and bright colorants tend to stick for me too!

It's Soul Sista from Alamo Cadelaria

Munchkin Land from CFOW

Sugar Explosion from CFOW....this was a sample and I can't stop sniffing it....need more asap!!!

:)

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Cyn!!!!

Sweet....it happens on all my melters when I use particular vendor/fragrance. I haven't figured out which one is doing it yet....I'm gonna have to pay attention. At first I thought it had to do with leaving the tart on for a very long time but that's not it because sometimes I do that and the bowls are warm but not scorching hot. And then other times I'll melt something for 3 hours and it's burning my fingers off! I know what you mean about the cinnamon though...and bright colorants tend to stick for me too!

It's Soul Sista from Alamo Cadelaria

Munchkin Land from CFOW

Sugar Explosion from CFOW....this was a sample and I can't stop sniffing it....need more asap!!!

:)

Good afternoon, and happy birthday, Cyn! HBday.gif

Maggie, that's really interesting about the different waxes burning hotter! I'll have to observe if mine does the same. yes.gif

Today I'm melting Hibiscus & Java from Colonial Candles- great scent! th_smilies-2.gif