The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

What Scents Are Springing Up in April?

Good afternoon, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif

Honeybear, I"m glad you had such a nice birthday! th_slider_flirt.gif

Today I'm melting Strawberry/Honeydew Melon and Lemon Lime Cooler from HHS. It's hot this week- in the low 90's! th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Biolaeagles - Wow :o ....what happened to spring...90's is kinda hot for April isn't it? I hope it's temporary!

I'm burning Gold Canyon's White Pumpkin. Enjoy your evening everyone! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Hi there.

Been working on my "final" Final tonight. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Just finished it, but want to double-check it in the morning with my coffee before I submit it. I"m too tired to review it now.

HHS Granma's Pumpkin Cupcake

SGA Sugar Cookie Latte ~ a gift from a sweet pal [smilie=th_LOVE]

HHS Toasted Pink Peppermint Fluff

Homemade Strawberry White Cake

Now it's off to clean up the kitchen before I turn in for the night. [smilie=th_offtobed]

Took the semi feral stray to the vet - and wowie! I did not know cats really could climb walls! Not a happy kitty cat, but healthy! Missing a little of his tongue - wonder what happened? [smilie=th_cha60] So, now he is back under the bed, giving me stink eye. It may be awhile before I see him again.

Tonight is Citrus Tango - YC.

Good evening, ladies! The_Hi.gif

Sweet, I know! It is way too hot for this pregnant lady! This is me, except not smiling: th_dd5.gif Haha!

Honeybear, yay! Your last final! You must feel so relieved!! th_dancing_smile.gif

Debra, wow...missing part of his tongue?th_sSig_what.gif I'm glad you were able to take him to the vet to have everything checked out. th_catkiss.gif

Tonight I'm burning my Pink Sugar/ Berry Me Alive candle from Tiffany's. Night, everyone! th_offtobed.gif

Happy Wednesday!

Debra....oh, poor little kitty!! It's great that you were able to catch him and bring him in!! Glad he's got a clean bill of health! [smilie=th_justcuz_goodpost]

Biolaeagles...90? [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Wow! Stay cool as you can! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Honeybear....yay!! You're nearing the finish line!! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Last nights melts were Taras Caramel Drizzled Pumpkin Cheesecake...yum.

Today's I'm trying Waxmosphere Moon Quake...see if I can smell the coffee behind the lemon.

Upstairs TBG Sleepy from a CF pal...thanks! ;)

Have a good one. :)

Took the semi feral stray to the vet - and wowie! I did not know cats really could climb walls! Not a happy kitty cat, but healthy! Missing a little of his tongue - wonder what happened? [smilie=th_cha60] So, now he is back under the bed, giving me stink eye. It may be awhile before I see him again.

Debra - Sounds like a wild vet visit 4 U both! How was the vet able to exam him....did he have to be sedated? Wish your kitty could talk & tell U what happened to his tongue. :( What part of his tongue is missing?

Honeybear - :sHa_woot: Graduation is just around the corner for U and your DD!

Good Wednesday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm burning McCalls Sunrise Cinnamon Buns on this sunny morning. Gradually warming up, going into the 60's today!

Good Morning [smilie=th_snoopy]

Debra ~ Aww, that poor kitty. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] That must have been some cat fight!

Biolaeagles ~ [smilie=th_sSig_what] I can't believe it is 90 degrees there already. Stay cool! [smilie=th_dd5]

Well, I never got my HHS Toasted Pink Peppermint Fluff last night because I forgot to turn on the warmer. [smilie=th_pardon] Decided to move the Strawberry White Cake in there for my night melt and added in a Strawberry Keylime Birthday Cake.

SGA Raspberry Preserves Noel ~ From a sweet friend [smilie=th_teks0311]

Tiffany's Berry Buttercream Puffs

Homemade Raptured and Ice Cream Scoop Bread

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Debra, the poor kitty. :( He's lucky you took him in.

Bioloaeagles, it's hot here too; supposed to be 94 today and near record breaking 96 for Friday! Stay cool, my friend!

Melting Camu Camu and Pear Blossom, both from Scentsy. Have a great day everyone! :)

Hello, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gifI am sooo ready for this hot weather to die down! th_roll.gif

Today I'm melting Raspberry Lemonade made by a friend, and Granma's Juicy Pear from HHS. th_slider_flirt.gif

Happy Thursday

It's SGA Georgia Sunrise and

SH Lemon Cream Donut from a lovely CF pal...thanks! ;)

Delicious!

Upstairs it's Aunt Smellmans Beach Daisy..smells like honeysuckle to me...love it.

Have a good one.

Good morning. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

I'm up earlier than usual. Woke at 5:45 to find DD #1 still up finishing a big paper due today. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon UGH! Feel so bad for her with this long day ahead. Thinking I will drive her across town to UNM so that I don't have to worry about her driving on little to no sleep.

K's Kreations Gingy Pie Java ~ Thanks to a sweet CFer [smilie=thank_you]

HHS Honeydew Melon

Homemade Black Cherry Fizz Coconut Pie

Have a good day! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Good morning, ladies! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif I have a busy day today since I'm watching a friend's daughter along with my own two kids.

Honeybear, poor DD! th_sad2hz1.gif I hope she's able to fit in a catnap today. th_slider_bigsleep.gif

Today I"m melting gifties from friends: VCS' Oh What a Beautiful Morning and SH's Waffle Cone. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Sweet - yep, he had to be sedated, which adds to our not-so-smooth relationship. Better that, though, than all the shots and blood tests while he was awake. He did peak out from under the bed tonight, so maybe he will forgive me eventually.

Tonight it is Apples and Berries from Cheryl's.