The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

What Scents Are Springing Up in April?

Thanks Biolaeagles and Sweet!

Whelp, I tried to light my Pumpkin Gingerbread candle and it only burned for about 3 minutes and then each wick burned itself out, I'm glad that it used up most of the wax this time around. :)

Melting Aunt Smellmans Celtic Moonspice/Caramel Cinna-Latte/Cottontails....yum

Good evening, ladies! th_blij51.gif I'm needing some caffeine to get through the next few hours until the boys go down!

It was a fun and full day here at our house. We started off with an egg hunt for the boys. DS # 2 had a blast because stuffed animals were in his little egg hunt area at church...he kept on stuffing the teddy bears in his basket until no more could fit in! Later on he was lining up the bears and saying, "Teddy bears so happy!" th_slider_flirt.gif

Then I took my best friend out for a fun tea luncheon for her bachelorette luncheon before her wedding in a month that I"m the MOH in- I'll be big and pregnant, but it'll be fun! yes.gif

Sweet, the Lemon Meringue Pie candle from PI was rather weak to me in my medium-sized living room, but I'm betting the melt is delicious.

Right now I'm melting Vanilla Frosted Grahams from a friend- yum! th_LOVE.gif

I went to a Yankee Outlet this afternoon - I am amazed at how many different labels they sell under. Some new yummy sounding scents, too!

I did not buy - I need to work through all the half-burned candles sitting everywhere before I start buying again. <_ too bad half the fun is buying :d>

Tonight is YC - Under the Palms.

????Happy Easter!????

Biolaeagles...your DS sounds adorable!! I'm glad everyone had a great time.

Debra...Don't I know it?! Half the fun is buying!! But you did good...now I gotta follow your lead. ;)

It's RG Strawberry Cotton Candy Candy Corn in 1 melter. Having company and just want a little scent.

Have a blessed day! ????

HAPPY EASTER!! [smilie=th_blij81] :hearts_tr:

I went to a Yankee Outlet this afternoon - I am amazed at how many different labels they sell under. Some new yummy sounding scents, too!

I did not buy - I need to work through all the half-burned candles sitting everywhere before I start buying again. dry.gif Too bad, half the fun is buying! :D

Debra - The outlet stores have scents that others don't, right? Do U know which new scents that U sniffed are coming to the regular stores?

Good Sunday morning! I'm burning B&BW's Cinnamon Sugared Doughtnut...very yummy scent!

Celebrate & enjoy your day everyone! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

Haha Sweet! I had 1 piece of chocolate today! But don't ask me how many other sweets...;)

It's Yankees Marshmallow Chicks tonight.

Goodnight all.

Hi friends! Thought I'd pop in and let you know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth...rotfl2.gif

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter. easter-1.gif

Melting a doozy from LCP...Strawberry Rhubarb Toasted Marshmallow ZB

Also, a mystery tart from FP...definitely smell lime in it and maybe some bakery or sweet notes.

Have to work this afternoon...DH is out of town til Friday...boys are on spring break from school.

Haven't ordered any new wax lately...ho hum.

That's about it for me. Hope you all have a nice Monday!

Thought I'd pop in and let you know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth...rotfl2.gif

Aria - Whew...I'm so glad! :icon_razz: U have such a purdy new avatar!

Good Monday morning! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm burning B&BW's Vanilla Bean Marshmallow candle...really good scent! I saw they have a few new scents online...Praline Pecan Cobbler sounds like one I'd like to sniff! [smilie=yes]

Good Morning! And welcome back Aria! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I agree...pretty avatar!

Melting..

YC Saltwater Taffy

YC Cotton Candy

MRS Pistachio Coconut Marshmallow Fluff

Have a good day. :)

I'm melting CFTKR's Amish Quilt - such a great scent! :wub: Carol's open FB page hasn't been updated since March 22nd, kinda unusual for her....hope all is well with her & her family.

Good morning, ladies!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

I had my glucose test this morning since I'm 28 weeks. I'm glad to get that out of the way and be home!

Aria, it's good to see you back on here!th_aa17.gif

Sweet, that is unusual for Carol! Also, I've noticed that FP's website has not been restocked as frequently either...there's hardly a selection there.th_scratch.gif

Today I'm melting tarts from HHS- Granma's Toasted Serendipity and Strawberry/ Honeydew Melon. th_LOVE.gif

Sweet, that is unusual for Carol! Also, I've noticed that FP's website has not been restocked as frequently either...there's hardly a selection there.th_scratch.gif

Biolaeagles - They do restock every day (except Sunday). I think lots of people like their waxies and the new stuff may be bought up before you're aware it was even listed. Might be a good idea to sign up for their newsletter that they send every day listing the new stuff. ;)

My earlier Amish Quilt tart is still going strong, but I like the glow of a candle at nite so added McCalls Sunrise Cinnamon Bun candle.

Sweet dreams everyone! [smilie=th_goodnight]

Hello! Hope everyone had a nice Easter. Ours was low key since we just got home Saturday night. Today I finished up the laundry and put away my Easter decor. Melting Vanilla Voodoo from a sweet CF pal. This is a very good vanilla; more straight up vanilla than bakery.

Becky..AC has great soaps and wax!!

Biolaeagles...glad you're done with that yucky glucose testing! I was literally sick every time I had to do it. Yikes!

Mpfand...hope you had a nice time away!

Tonight it's UTC Confetti Cake...smells like cake batter.

Goodnight.

Sweet - I think most of the YC labels I saw were the ones that were made for other retail stores. All sorts of labels I have not seen before. Don't think they have the newbies.

It is Marshmallow Chicks / YC tonight.

Becky..AC has great soaps and wax!!

Biolaeagles...glad you're done with that yucky glucose testing! I was literally sick every time I had to do it. Yikes!

Mpfand...hope you had a nice time away!

Tonight it's UTC Confetti Cake...smells like cake batter.

Goodnight.

Yes they do.....I am LOVING them....first time order for me. Love the packaging too!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Morning....

It's LSC Drenched Coffee Cake

HHS Caramel Cinnamon Latte Sugar Milk

And a homemade Toasted Coffee Zucchini....all from CF pals!

[smilie=th_thumbs20up] and [smilie=th_teks0311]

Have a nice day. :)

Hi there

Melting Sweet Bakery Dough from Carol...yum

Regarding FP...Angie has a ton of new customers. Apparently word about FP has been getting around on Instagram and her FB group now has over 4,500 members. The wax flies out of there as soon as Angie restocks every evening. It's crazy!!!!!

Carol is fine....she posts daily in her group page. Not sure if she's mentioned anything about when the next opening is going to be.

Well, off to fix breakfast and then on to work.

Have a good one!