The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

All You Need Is Love...and Scented Wax.

MaggieMae - Great thread title! :sHa_okay:

Good Sunday morning! I'm burningCrossroads Pumpkin Spice and melting K's Toasted Cinnamon Latte..mmm mmm good! [smilie=th_00000020] We're predicted for some snow today! [smilie=snoopy] If U luv pup's...don't forget to watch the Puppy Bowl on Animal planet this afternoon... they're so cute & funny! :)

Good morning! :)

Great title, Maggie! I hope Daisy is doing better!

Biolaeagles, I hope you can get something soon to help you feel better.

Melting Honey Pear Cider from Scentsy.

Good morning, ladies!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Maggie, I LOVE the thread title! Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday after Christmas.th_00000020.gif

Thanks for all of the well-wishes, everyone! I think I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.th_dancing_smile.gif I could taste and smell a tiny bit, so I'm trying to melt really strong scents today (much to DH's dismay)!

Today it's Dunk My Donut/Cuppa Cake Noel and Raspberry Streuselkuchen. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Ending the day with B&BW's Tis the Season. We didn't have snow for Christmas, but it's cold & snowy here now so think I'll put some Christmas music on and pretend. [smilie=th_ef7d03c7] Anyone watch the Puppy Bowl? There was a pup named Aria and one named Maggie - both so cute!

Sweet dreams everyone! [smilie=th_goodnight]

Cute title, Maggie!

Sweet - saw the pics of the puppy players, but missed the bowl. Looked like there was a lab or golden?

Tonight is it BRH - Bite Me.

Sweet, I support the Christmas music! I can't believe how much snow is going around still. My SIL lives in Boston, and they are experiencing their second storm in a week. Also, that's funny about the Aria and Maggie puppies, hehe! wink.gif

Tonight its Lemon Wedding Cake from LSC.th_slider_flirt.gif

Good morning, everyone.

What a perfect thread title, Maggie! :wub:

LOL Maple Buttercream Crunch

HHS Granma's Cider Donut

Scarlet Raine Pink Yummy

Partylite Bayberry

UTC Jelly Donut Sugar Cookies

Sweet - saw the pics of the puppy players, but missed the bowl. Looked like there was a lab or golden?

Debra - All the pups were adorable! :wub: There were several Labs & Lab mixes, but don't think there were any Goldens.

I'm melting Angel Made Scents (remember her?) Cozy Christmas. This was an elderly tart & the cold sniff was good, but not getting much scent....may be too old. dry.gif

Thanks re the title candle buddies!! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Sweet, that is so cute....I wish I watched! I wonder if the Aria and Maggie pups liked candles? [smilie=th_806e4b7f] LOL

Biolaeagles...I'm glad to hear you are feeling a little better....I hope you continue on that road to recovery!!

We are getting some unexpected snow right now... [smilie=th_cha69] I'll take it...it's better than the slush we had all night. I walked out on my driveway this morning and my boot fell into about 2 inches of yuck! :(

I was melting....

Upstairs it was homemade Karma from a CF pal upstairs...went for days...thanks! <3

Now it's...Serendipity Jaimie Pink Sugar from JLCCW

Downstairs it was LaLas Orange Coconut Delights...wish I was home to smell it...

Now it's Sugared Spruce by WWS...still lovin the Christmas scents too!

Mainstays- Wild Honeysuckle. It smells amazing like spring in here, my grandma had a honeysuckle tree growing right next to her porch and this candle reminds me of it, and of my grandma.

Salem....I love when scents remind me of someone special!

Changed the Sugared Spruce to something less strong...it just wasn't sitting right with me tonight...now it's...

Toasted Marshmallow by UTC

Weddling Cake by LOL

Sugared Shortbread by Laurabee

MaggieMae - I'm glad U got some purdy snow....how much did U get? We got about 5" of snow yesterday but then it turned to rain during the nite, then back to snow, so now it's crunchy snow. That'll make the driveway so much fun to shovel. [smilie=th_roll]

I'm melting FP's Family Christmas - both good & strong! [smilie=th_sign0162]

Anyone watch the Puppy Bowl? There was a pup named Aria and one named Maggie - both so cute!

Sweet, I only caught the very end of Puppy Bowl where the pups were heading off with their new parents and they were talking about Forever Homes, which made me sniffle! [smilie=th_huganimal] We watched most of Kitten Bowl in the morning because my kooky kitty Linus was absolutely riveted. I've never had a cat who watched tv before, but he loves it [smilie=th_idontknow]

MaggieMae, perfect thread title! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Tonight burning YC Beware (patchouli) and Target Sandalwood. I'm on my second day of a 28 day yoga challenge, so figured they'd help the general mood [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Rivercat - How cute your kitty likes to watch tv! :D Is Linus a new kitty 4 U?

Good Tuesday morning! :sSig_sup: I'm burning B&BW's Merry Cookie. :wub: Really cold here this morning, only 4 degrees....brrrrr!

Rivercat ~ That's so cute that Linus likes to watch TV. [smilie=th_catkiss] Sometimes it seems as though ours do as well. We have a sleigh bed and they often perch themselves over the foot board part (hope that makes sense) and watch TV.

HHS Mrs. Claus Pumpkin Cupcake, Pink Whipped Ice Cream Scoop Bread, and Pumpkin Cheesecake

Scarlet Raine Pink Bubbles

CCCC Honey Baked Zucchini Bread ~ Why, oh why, does this smell like stinky feet to me?? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]