The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
ChristinaR

January 2015 Tuscadero's Giveaway

Okay guys... I'm not good at games like Cyn is but I'll do my best. She actually helped me decide what game to do. Thanks Cyn!!!!! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

This game will run one week.

I'll choose a word each morning.

Search Tuscadero's scent list and post a scent with a description that has that word in it.

No back to back posts and no repeating scents for the day. New day can start over.

That be it! Easy peasy!

Each post will count as one entry. 2 winners will be chosen at the end of the week using random.org. Prize, 5 clamshell melts... winners pick the scents.

Tuscadero's

RHUBARB PLUM (tart rhubarb with sweet juicy plums and ginger, graham crackers, & fresh vanilla, with top notes of peach, pineapple, green apple, orange, grapefruit, & lemon - delightful & very strong),

CARIBBEAN SALSA (Slatkin type - luscious & juicy blend of sweet pineapple nectar, bright citrus, & fresh peach perfectly infused with exotic Yuzu flower and Tahitian vanilla),

COCONUT CURRY CUSTARD (this scent explodes with enticing spices of curry, nutmeg, ginger, clove, cardamom and cinnamon leaf, with creamy coconut milk and the juicy nectar of sun-ripened mango, caramel honey swirls & vanilla glaze over creamy custard),

ANTONIA's FLOWERS (type (W) - an interpretation of the signature fragrance from Antonia Bellanca, delicate, light, creamy, innocent, a sexy floral - this is beautiful!),