The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

September's Wonder-FALL scents

Good morning! :)

Love the title, Sweet! ★

I'm melting Blueberry Cheesecake from Scentsy. Not my absolute favorite, but DD chose it and her and DH love it so I'm willing to make a sacrifice. Lol. I'm itching to melt fall scents!

Hi All!

I hate to see summer end. This afternoon I am melting AMS Frosted Lime Cupcakes.

We had heavy thunderstorms last night but it's turning out to be a beautiful day.

Sweet, I LOVE the title!th_aa17.gif

Today has been a LONG day for me- there isn't a Labor Day for mommies, haha. DH left to go fishing with his dad, and I took the boys to my parents' for breakfast. To my surprise, when we got there, DS # 2 threw up all over himself and me. I think he has the stomach flu; poor guy! th_sad2hz1.gifHe hasn't wanted to sleep except on me, and DH isn't home yet. Hurry home, hubby!!!th_help.gif

Today I'm melting tarts from a friendy: Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies/Funnel Cake and Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies/Mallow/Sugar Cookie Dough. thank_you.gif

Cute title, Sweet!

Biolaeagles, aww poor little guy and poor you--yuck! I hope this bug is short-lived and he feels better soon :(

It's still very much summer around here --in the 90s all weekend. [smilie=th_dd5]

Burning B&BW White Sand and YC Lake Sunset.

Susan.....hope you are feeling good!! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Biolaeagles....oh gosh....poor little man and poor mama!! I know that is not fun....I hope he is feeling better soon! [smilie=th_aa17]

It's been SGA Pink Pomegranate Frosting & VCS The Crescent Hotel

Upstairs Narcissist by a CF pal

Goodnight all. [smilie=thzzz003]

Good Morning

The Crescent Hotel had chocolate in it so I changed it up for Scentsy Camu Camu from a CF pal and SGA Lick Me All Over

This morning it's CFOW Glazed Cinnamon Donut Cuppa Coffee

Have a good one. :)

Biolaeagles - Awww...not a fun day for you both :( ...hope your little guy is feeling better today!

Susan - Hope you're feeling stronger every day! [smilie=yes] Did the surgery resolve the pain U were experiencing?

I'm melting FP's Banana Cream Pie - very realistic & yummy! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Hi ladies, it's been night and day here in our house with DS # 2- he seems like nothing is bothering him today; he's even eating normally (bland foods).th_yay.gif

I had a very productive day today: cleaned the bathroom and kitchen, did two loads of laundry, went on a walk with the boys, and even got dinner ready early. This RARELY happens with my two monkeys around, so I had to share, hehe!th_ahaaha.gif

Earlier this morning I melted HHS' Whipped Cinnamon Caramel Latte and CCCC's Frosty Fudge. This afternoon it's Sweet Lemon Zucchini from CFTKR and Lemon Cream Filled Funnel Cake from FP. th_smilies-2.gif

Susan - Hope you're feeling stronger every day! [smilie=yes] Did the surgery resolve the pain U were experiencing?

Sweet I wish I could say, yes but I can't. I went back to the doc last week, we are trying a couple of other things, she think i will be better after some more time, I'm not so sure. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] . Thanks for asking.

Susan...I'm sorry that you are still having pain. I hope with some healing and time you will feel better!!

It's Nene's Coffee Shop and Streetman's Slam Dunk this morning..... :toppoints:

Upstairs it's homemade Bunny Cake from a CF pal..... :sHa_okay: ...thanks!!!

Have a good one. :)

Good morning, ladies.The_Hi.gif

Susan, I'm sorry to hear that you're still in pain. I hope you get some answers soon!

Today I'm melting Bakery Sensation from SI and Granma's Sweet Zucchini Cakes from HHS. th_pardon.gif

Hi everyone! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I've been melting a bunch o' scents lately like: FP Creme Brulee Dessert! I went to go get another 719 Walnut Avenue Pumpkin Waffles candle...and apparently the word has spread locally because they are all GONE. I did look at the other scents this time, and I saw there's a shelf tag for a Pumpkin Latte scent, and I sniffed what was there. Notable scents were Mint Lemonade and a dupe of Leaves.

Current Scents:

YC Country Kitchen in Coconut

YC Bahama Breeze

BHG Salted Lime Margarita

Susan - I hope the doc is right and the pain will get less & less! [smilie=th_ef3416a0] Keeping U in my prayers.

I went to go get another 719 Walnut Avenue Pumpkin Waffles candle...and apparently the word has spread locally because they are all GONE.

DC - I went to Wallyworld today too and sure enuf...the 719 Walnut Ave candles were in the air freshener aisle. [smilie=th_roll] You're right....word spread quickly and the shelves were almost bare, only 2 or 3 candles left! [smilie=th_th1ptgno] But not the ones I was curious about and wanted to sniff. Oh noooooo...I'll have to try another store soon. I did find some of the autumn/winter BH&G and Scentsationals clams, tho! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I'm melting ScentSationals Pumpkin Spice - just as good as I remembered it to be! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]