The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Sizzling Scents of August

Good one, Bio!

All my YC are starting to smell like hot wax when I melt them. I have a chance to go to a YC outlet store this weekend, I hope I can find some smellers.

Tonight is CYS Lavender Lullaby.

Great thread title Biolaeagles! :sSig_nicethread:

I hate when that happens Debra! :(

Time for some coffee scents on this cool rainy morning....

Farmhouse Joe from Ks.... [smilie=th_sign0162]

Great thread title Biolaeagles! Me...I hope it's just the scents that sizzle in August....not the temps! :D Yesterday I saw on TWC the outlook for August for my area is below normal temps & that's A-ok with me! ;)

I'm melting Toasty Caramel Coffee from a talented CF pal.....luv coffee scents on weekend mornings!:wub:

th_hello.gifThanks for the congratulations, ladies! th_dancing_smile.gifI fear that the temperatures here are going to be quite sizzling. Sweet, can you pass some of your cool weather this way?th_myspacepunked_sign0009.gif

Today I'm melting FP Apple Cider Bread and Kimrie Anne's Pear Twinkie ICSB from a pal. th_smilies-2.gif

[smilie=th_hello]

We woke up to a cool, rainy morning here in New Mexico, too! Love days like this. [smilie=th_LOVE]

I put on some Fall scents for the occasion. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

TCC Zucchini Pumpkin Crunch Bread

LOL Cinnamon Bun Ice Cream

S&S Mystery tart in what I'm pretty certain is a pumpkin scent

Homemade Mittens & Mistletoe

Burning a Partylite woodwick candle in amazing Autumn Glow.

Great title, biolaeagles! We're certainly sizzling up here ;)

honeybear & MaggieMae, swooning with envy at your weather [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I'm burning B&BW White Sands in the living room (my favorite scent lately), and melting Sweet Fixations Fruit Loops in the bedroom.

Soooo ready for fall scents now! [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000

Rivercat...I'm gonna hafta smell White Sands next time I'm in B&BW....ya got me curious! [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Well, nothing melting tonight cause I'm leaving for a couple days and heading to the beach with my twin daughters. They're the only ones who wanna go...LOL. I'm packing a melter up to take along and the rest are cleaned out and unplugged since no one will be using them while I'm gone. ;) I just chose my take along scents which is very fun to do. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Night all.

This morning's melt is Happy Birthday from FP...one of Angie's chunk loaf melts and it has three scents but I can't remember what they are lol.

Maggie, have fun at the beach

Looks like it's gonna be a nice day here.

DH will arrive home tomorrow!

Gonna go make some pancakes for breakfast.

MaggieMae - Have fun at the beach [smilie=th_WE1summer013] ....good idea to take some smellies with U!

Aria -Yay for your DH coming home tomorrow! :confettistars: Did U like FP's scent? Don't know about U, but I'm CO lately. Nope, that's not a type (altho I may be a little OC! :lol: )....I'm CO...chunk obsessed! [smilie=th_pardon]

I'm melting Ava's Cinnamon Sugar Donuts from a CF pal. [smilie=th_teks0311] My sis brought her dog (my dog's brother) last nite to stay with us for 10 days, so I have two 16 year old dogs to care for. [smilie=th_cha66] Her dog has had health issues lately so it's kinda stressful. I'd appreciate your prayers.

Good morning, ladies! It is rainy here today- very unusual August weather, but we are grateful for any rain in our dry state!th_200912104451.gif

Maggie, have fun with your girls at the beach.th_WE1summer013.gif

Aria, enjoy your husband being home!th_c032.gif

Sweet, that sounds like a handful! I hope both dogs will be easy for you.yes.gif

Today I'm melting SH's Glazed Doughnut/French Toast and a homemade Pumpkin Doughnut/VBN melt; very comforting rainy scents! th_smilies-2.gif

Great title, biolaeagles! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Have fun at the beach, Maggie! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Sweet, I hope the dogs don't give you any trouble and all goes well. Sounds like you're going to have your hands full. :unsure:

Melting Garden Cantaloupe from ScentSationals. Getting ready to go see a movie with my sis. It's raining here today; kind of a nice change of pace from the usual sunny, hot weather and we desperately need the moisture!

Sweet ~ Sending lots of good thoughts your way for your dog-sitting experience. [smilie=th_empathy]

Maggie ~ Enjoy the beach! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Aria ~ Glad DH is on his way home to you. [smilie=th_cc15]

Mine will home for the weekend starting Wednesday night.

Ava's Satsuma

K's Rainbow Cookie Bread

Ava's Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcake and CFTKR Harvest Flapjacks ~ Gifts from a CF sweetheart [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Maggie-Enjoy your beach vacation!

Good Luck Sweet with your dog sitting!

Aria-Glad your DH will soon be home.

NMHoneybear -glad your DH will be home for a long weekend.

Been out most of the day so just starting my melter. Enjoying one of my favorites- YOCC Monkey Bread. It smells so good. Love it!!

I'm melting BH&G's Perfect Corner Bakery from a CF pal [smilie=thank_you] ....cinnamony goodness! :wub: Thanks for keeping good thoughts for my nephew pup. I got up about 2AM to give him some meds, walked toward the kitchen right into a pool of pee. I'm not used to putting slippers on, so....[smilie=th_cha60] lesson learned. After no sleep last nite...it's gotta get better...right? [smilie=th_ee29]

Maggie, hope you're having a great day at the beach! White Sand says that it's grapefruit, sandalwood, coconut milk and jasmine, but I always take B&BW scent descriptions with a hefty chunk o' salt ;)

Sweet, ack! Here's hoping the poor old guys got the worst of it out of the way right off the bat [smilie=th_OMG] I hope you've got a good stock of paper towels on hand [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

It has finally cooled off here and might even rain a bit tomorrow [smilie=th_ecd36868] I'm burning B&BW Summertime S'mores and YC Turquoise Sky.

Have a good evening!

Thanks for the beachy well wishes folks! It was late and overcast by the time we got here today so I can't waIt to get to lay out tomorrow. ;)

Oh gosh Sweet, I'm sorry you had a rough night with your little fur nephew..sayin some prayers...it's gotta get better!!

Rivercat...thanks for the scent description, now I really wanna sniff it.

Aria and Honeybear... Yay for hubby's being home!

Well, it smells amazing in here now...

It's Orange Zucchini Bread by Scent Illusion

Goodnight

Oh no, Sweet! That is not a fun thing to wake up to.th_sad2hz1.gif

Today, DS # 1 and I went to a birthday party at a 2 million dollar house- it was beautiful and amazing! Then, my family and I went to my FIL's for dinner and pool time. th_WE1summer013.gifThe boys are now upstairs conked out, and I'm plotting orders while melting a homemade Cactus & Sea Salt tart...mmmmmmmmmm.th_FULL_O17.gif

Thanks for the beachy well wishes folks! It was late and overcast by the time we got here today so I can't waIt to get to lay out tomorrow. ;)

Oh gosh Sweet, I'm sorry you had a rough night with your little fur nephew..sayin some prayers...it's gotta get better!!

Rivercat...thanks for the scent description, now I really wanna sniff it.

Aria and Honeybear... Yay for hubby's being home!

Well, it smells amazing in here now...

It's Orange Zucchini Bread by Scent Illusion

Goodnight

Maggie.....be careful laying out.....Just had surgery a month ago for malignant melanoma, for years of laying out in sun and years of tanning bed torture....I quit the sun 5 years ago, be careful!!

Good morning...I think...need.more.coffee

Just dropped DS#1 off at band camp.

Melting Beezy ~ Fresh Baked Cookies

MaggieMae - Have fun at the beach [smilie=th_WE1summer013] ....good idea to take some smellies with U!

Aria -Yay for your DH coming home tomorrow! :confettistars: Did U like FP's scent? Don't know about U, but I'm CO lately. Nope, that's not a type (altho I may be a little OC! :lol: )....I'm CO...chunk obsessed! [smilie=th_pardon]

I'm melting Ava's Cinnamon Sugar Donuts from a CF pal. [smilie=th_teks0311] My sis brought her dog (my dog's brother) last nite to stay with us for 10 days, so I have two 16 year old dogs to care for. [smilie=th_cha66] Her dog has had health issues lately so it's kinda stressful. I'd appreciate your prayers.

I agree, Sweet, I love Chunky melts! I guess that makes me CO too! I find the loaf melts from FP to be a pretty good deal...I usually get around 10 melts out of them, sometimes more. Usually melt about 1.5 oz at a time. I'm also finding that FP wax does better in a lower wattage melter.

Off to pour myself another cup of coffee and get some things done around the house...

Have a good one!

Thanks Becky! No worries...I don't get to the beach much these days and I always use block. I've got olive skin which helps but you're right...I am hitting the age where all the tanning I did as a youngster will start to show. I'll keep my eyes peeled and I'm so glad yours was caught and you had it removed! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

It's LOL Blackberry Mallow Latte from a CF friend. Thanks! :)