Win 24 melts from LOL Contest
Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:16 PM
How to play:
* Locate a scent that has one or more of the following spices listed in the scent description: cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, allspice, sage, or ginger. The spice must be listed in the actual scent description, not just the name of the scent. (Also note: Gingerbread is not the same as Ginger for this game.)
* Please post the scent AND the scent description, along with the name of the vendor.
* If your chosen scent has more than one of the listed spices, you will gain extra entries! (Example: If you used this scent from Angie's - Harvest Thyme ~ All the smells of fall! From the falling leaves to the scents of cinnamon, cloves & baking goodies! - you would gain TWO entries into the contest.)
* Vendors may be for candles or bath/body.
* Vendors may be repeated, but scents from the same vendor may not. For example, if Harvest Thyme was listed from Angie's on Day 2, that specific scent could not be repeated for the remainder of the game. But Grandma's Kitchen (All the wonderful smells of grannys kitchen, from apple pies, cinnamon, spices and other yummy goodies!) from Angie's could still be used.
* You cannot post directly behind yourself. This means there must be at least one other person's response after yours before you can post again.
* Each eligible post will count as one entry into the contest. You may gain additional entries as mentioned above. The winner(s) will then be selected using Random.org.
Prize 1 - 24 melts in assorted LOL scents
Prize 2 - 12 melts from LOL in assorted scents
* Remember, to be eligible, you must be actively participating in other games within the Game Room. The minimum requirement is one non-contest game during the month. It's easy to do! You can play to win even if you have won one of these contests before!
* BONUS! Because the prize is from LOL, If any entries are from LOL, it will be worth 5 entries.
* Contest ends October 31st, 20012 at midnight CST.
Example of how this game will be played:
Poster 1: Grandma's Kitchen ~ All the wonderful smells of granny's kitchen, from apple pies, cinnamon, spices and other yummy goodies! Angie's Country Candles
Poster 2: CINNAMON APPLE Hot Apple Aroma with Lots of Cinnamon Spice. Maximum Scented
Poster 1: Chai Tea ~ spicy cinnamon, nutmeg, fresh green tea and a touch of creamy soy milk. Abundascents (NOTE: This poster would gain 2 entries because both cinnamon and nutmeg are listed.)
Poster 3: Clove - Strong clove with hints of other spices like cinnamon and ginger. Aunt Becky's (NOTE: This poster would gain 3 entries since clove, cinnamon, and ginger are listed.)
Good luck and have fun!
The site for candle lovers
Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:46 PM
"Be the change you want to see in the world" . . Mahatma Gandhi
Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:19 PM
~Laura Ingalls Wilder~
Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:38 PM
LOL Candles http://www.lolcandle...ARTHYSCENTS.htm
This post has been edited by roserent: 23 October 2012 - 01:30 PM
Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:49 AM
Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:37 AM
Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:40 AM